Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (11476 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by gurnam: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Asapant:
Don't you have sense ?

You own sense is voting Atiku?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

They have been hypocrites from eternity

Osinbajo is a bad Southern Christian for deputising a Fulani Muslim but Obi is good for Atiku

Pls, what's the name of this ailment?

Abysmal mental Rètardation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by mycar: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
uzobaby:
it's a very big lie....the South East has always been supportive of the West even against their own. ..the West is being selfcentred
Not all of them tho, that is human being for you, we all cannot be the same, there have to be nuisances amongst us and it cuts across all tribes, the funny thing is that they can't tell you that to your face.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Osinbajo is a bad Southern Christian for deputising a Fulani Muslim but Obi is good for Atiku

Rabid and aggressive hypocrisy? grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by gurnam: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Obi Catholic church members are queuing up to thumbprint for a Muslim Fulani herdsman in 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Nice try leo. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pastor Osibanjo is now sure of raking in the millions of votes from the RCCG in the country. The GO doesn't even need to give an directive to that effect! grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by gurnam: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Rabid and aggressive hypocrisy? grin

Awon werey

They didn't know a day like this will come where their words and deeds will come back to hurt them severely.

Now they are constrained to use the words Slaves, herdsmen Fulani jihadist and islamization

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Obi Catholic church members are queuing up to thumbprint for a Muslim Fulani herdsman in 2019
Atikulate2019

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by mycar: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Pastor Osibanjo is now sure of raking in the millions of votes from the RCCG in the country. The GO doesn't even need to give an directive to that effect! grin
It is now church vs church, na waoo, all this will end come 2019
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao they would want to console themselves that its bigotObi they are thumbprinting for as if its OBi that would be President.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
mycar:

It is now church vs church, na waoo, all this will end come 2019

Oyedepo caused it. He should have borrowed some wisdom from Adeboye and Kumuyi

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Awon werey

The didn't know a day like this will come where their words and deeds will come back to hurt them severely.

Now they are constrained to use the words Slaves, herdsmen Fulani jihadist and islamization

Ma da won lohun...awon oponu ayerada. grin

I expect them to resuscitate the Biafra agitations in full force in March 2019.

It is increasingly clear that the Biafra struggle is a tool they can drop and pick up whenever it suits them. Just goes to show how unserious and insincere they are about the Biafra issue. And to think I was fooled by their crocodile tears for self determination. They sure had me fooled there. I might just have to reassess my examination and dissection of issues. angry undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The SE have always had an entitlement mentality. Bunch if rètards who one minute want Biafra or death and want to start their own sovereign state right inside Nigeria and called both Yorubas and Hausa fools and zombies and slaves who are living in a zoo.

Now they are begging for the votes of the same people they called slaves and fools and zombies who live in a zoo.

Karma came full circle right on time.

We will give you your answer at the polls. That's when you will really realise just how inconsequential you are in the scheme of things.
Point of correction they are not retards...secondly if they are inconsequential as you claim then why stopping from having their sovereigntyAs long as the Federal Government still taxes the South East. .they also have every right to be involved in Nigerian politics...butterfly Leo you may end up marrying from South East or having an inlaw from there ooooo..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Eberechi24(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
uzobaby:
Must it always be about the south west? You people have had a shot at presidency and vice p residency. .to now support south east is trouble for you people. .....hope the South East and South South are taking note of this...
We are taking note of it all, dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
Cry cry baby grin grin

looooooooooooooolllll. ...
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
uzobaby:
Point of correction they are not retards...secondly if they are inconsequential as you claim then why stopping from having their sovereigntyAs long as the Federal Government still taxes the South East. .they also have every right to be involved in Nigerian politics...butterfly Leo you may end up marrying from South East or having an inlaw from there ooooo..

Shaaatttaaapp!

Am I no longer a slave? Am I no longer a zombie? Am I no longer a fool who lives in a zoo? Is there no longer a plan to islamize Nigeria?

All those were my tags from you people was it not?

Well this fool, slave and zombie who lives in a zoo is denying you my vote and so will millions of others whom you called same. That's for BigotObi

As for Atiku all the northerners who he has always insulted simply because he cannot bring himself to associate with the poor as the elitist he is, they are waiting for him at the polls.

Ever wonder why Atiku has never even been able to win his own Adamawa? This is the reason.

When a man stands in front of millions who are poor and insults them by saying "GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYERS OF THE POOR" This means that even God cannot use him to answer their prayers.

We all are waiting for both Atiku and BigotObi at the polls come 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by gurnam: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Ma da won lohun...awon oponu ayerada. grin

I expect them to resuscitate the Biafra agitations in full force in March 2019.

It is increasingly clear that the Biafra struggle is a tool they can drop and pick up whenever it suits them. Just goes to show how unserious and insincere they are about the Biafra issue. And to think I was fooled by their crocodile tears for self determination. They sure had me fooled there. I might just have to reassess my examination and dissection of issues. angry undecided

Don't tell me you fell for that cheap blackmail.?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sherrylo: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

It shall be well with you! Aa daa fun e

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Balyz: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:

Tribalist. Even if it will truncate your destiny?
You are one of the worst tribalists on this platform, even your moniker says it all

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
To be factual with you, it will take another decade before Igbos will be able to clear their mess " hatred against other tribe "

uzobaby:
looooooooooooooolllll. ...

9 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
And we Catholics from SW will vote PDP because Peter Obi is a Catholic.
You want to bring church in this abi ? continue....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shaaatttaaapp!

Am I no longer a slave? Am I no longer a zombie? Am I no longer a fool who lives in a zoo? Is there no longer a plan to islamize Nigeria?

All those were my tags from you people was it not?

Well this fool, slave and zombie who lives in a zoo is denying you my vote and so will millions of others whom you called same. That's for BigotObi

As for Atiku all the northerners who he has always insulted simply because he cannot bring himself to associate with the poor as the elitist he is, they are waiting for him at the polls.

Ever wonder why Atiku has never even been able to win his own Adamawa? This is the reason.

When a man stands in front of millions who are poor and insults them by saying "GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYERS OF THE POOR" This means that even God cannot use him to answer their prayers.

We all are waiting for both Atiku and BigotObi at the polls come 2019
And your vote can never be more than one...Buhari has said worse things..if you tell yourself the truth Nigeria is becoming a lawless nation where respect for institution and authority is at its lowest level..no respect for court order..and what's happening now is it not akin to what happens in a zooeven animals fall in line sometimes...we're tried of the lawlessness and disorder the country is being plunged...and to end the zooishness of the country ..Buhari has to be booted out..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Don't tell me you fell for that cheap blackmail.?

My brother I did oooo cry

Nnamdi Kanu must be turning in his shallow grave by now. He just wasted the lives of igbo youths for nothing. See how igbos are jubilating for the nomination of Obi as the vice Presidential ticket of PDP-a party in the "zoo"?

I am disappointed really!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

And we Catholics from SW will vote PDP because Peter Obi is a Catholic.
You want to bring church in this abi ? continue....

Which catholic in the SW? You must think this is Alaibo? Even yoruba catholics-as minute as they are-will vote PMB/PYO.

Continue deceiving yourself, you go dey alright Las las....osu Igbo. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Basic123: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
uzobaby:
it's a very big lie....the South East has always been supportive of the West even against their own. ..the West is being selfcentred
Who formed the first government with northerners against Awolowo in the first republic?

Did you support Awolowo against shagari?

Did you support Abiola against Tofa?

Did you support Olu falae against Obasanjo?

Did you support Osinbajo vice presidency

Did you condemn GEJ marginalization of SW?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
To be factual with you, it will take another decade before Igbos will be able to clear their mess " hatred against other tribe "

Igbos don't hate. .remember they are the most cosmopolitan of all tribes..even in the remote villages of South West you are sure to find an Igbo person...the truth is we abhor ill treatment..we care less about tribe all we care is protection of our interests and people..
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by gurnam: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My brother I did oooo cry

Nnamdi Kanu must be turning in his shallow grave by now. He just wasted the lives of igbo youths for nothing. See how igbos are jubilating for the nomination of Obi as the vice Presidential ticket of PDP-a party in the "zoo"?

I am disappointed really!

That has always been their way, their deceptive nature.

You know why they hate yorubas passionately? It's because they know it's Yorubas that understand and always burst their deceptive game.

They know Hausa may panic and act irrationally when they start shouting their Biafra, but it was a Yoruba guy that burst their fraudulent deception and rightly labelled it as BIAFRUAD.

They will never forgive Yorubas for that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by KratosCorp: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Your arrogance cum delusion is really so sickening. But, guess what, this government is not coning back. So, you had better changed your stance now or just go ahead and schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. You will need it.

[s]

Butterflyleo:

The SE have always had an entitlement mentality. Bunch if rètards who one minute want Biafra or death and want to start their own sovereign state right inside Nigeria and called both Yorubas and Hausa fools and zombies and slaves who are living in a zoo.

Now they are begging for the votes of the same people they called slaves and fools and zombies who live in a zoo.

Karma came full circle right on time.

We will give you your answer at the polls. That's when you will really realise just how inconsequential you are in the scheme of things.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
uzobaby:
And your vote can never be more than one...Buhari has said worse things..if you tell yourself the truth Nigeria is becoming a lawless nation where respect for institution and authority is at its lowest level..no respect for court order..and what's happening now is it not akin to what happens in a zooeven animals fall in line sometimes...we're tried of the lawlessness and disorder the country is being plunged...and to end the zooishness of the country ..Buhari has to be booted out..

I alone have almost 5000 votes at the federal level. I wish you knew who you are chatting with now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Basic123:

Who formed the first government with northerners against Awolowo in the first republic?

Did you support Awolowo against shagari?

Did you support Abiola against Tofa?

Did you support Olu falae against Obasanjo?

Did you support Osinbajo vice presidency

Did you condemn GEJ marginalization of SW?
if you tell yourself the truth the Igbos have always been the first to applaud Osinbajo whenever he takes over..because he does well...when the West rejected OBJ was it not same East that gave him support against the North??
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ovamboland(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
emmasege:
I'm Yoruba and will gladly cast my vote for Atiku in 2019.

I'm fully ATIKULATED and so are my family and friends.

How has Yemi Osinbajo's vice presidency benefited me, put food on my table and increased my standard of living?

I wonder who still reasons like yours.

How will obi vice presidency put food on your table, if it happens at all your okoro friends will so laugh at your naivety that you will delete your account here. You think political stakes in Nigeria is about food on your table alone?
Ibo have been crying for second Niger bridge even when their party controlled FG nothing happened, now in 3 years your region is part of FG a high speed standard gauge is been completed at break neck speed, yet you want to vote a government that might come and stop it and divert funds to Niger bridge, and you think you are thinking?

The people you want to vote for conspired to deny Lagos a special status, cut funding for Lagos-Ibadan highway, called Fashola south west minister, opposed funding for ogbomoso ilorin highway, opposed funding for the Lagos ibadan railway, now that it's on going they now want it for their region too first.
If you think only of now you will be among the most miserable of men when you vote against your own regional interest

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Autogas, Modular Refinery: PMB Making Conquests Steadily, Surely / Ignore Alleged N407.3bn Debt, Osun Assembly Tells Investors / FG Orders Linking Of Rail Line To Port Harcourt, Onne Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.