Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (11457 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Which catholic in the SW? You must think this is Alaibo? Even yoruba catholics-as minute as they are-will vote PMB/PYO.

Continue deceiving yourself, you go dey alright Las las....osu Igbo. grin
Igun stop deceiving yourself. We are currently waiting for our Archbishop Adewele Alfred Martins to issue a statement about 2019 election. Remember that he was angry about how buhari fixed his visit on Good Friday when he came to Lagos and disrupted our Lenten activities. E go shock you...
O.d.e.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
Your arrogance cum delusion is really so sickening. But, guess what, this government is not coning back. So, you had better changed your stance now or just go ahead and schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. You will need it.

Now I am arrogant and delusional right?

When I was arrogantly being insulted and called a fool and slave and a zombie in a zoo my taunters were not arrogant and delusional abi?

Now I am the one who is delusional and arrogant right.

Well my PVC is also arrogant and delusional and it rejects my taunters and so do those of the majority if Nigerians.

Incidentally the areas of PDP weakness are the most registered voting zones.

Una go cry blood come 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I alone have almost 5000 votes at the federal level. I wish you knew who you are chatting with now.
I don't know oooo..federal not grassroot...or does I NEC now dash appointees votes?Looooooooooooooolllll

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Igun stop deceiving yourself. We are currently waiting for our Archbishop Adewele Alfred Martins to issue a statement about 2019 election. Remember that he was angry about how buhari fixed his visit on Good Friday when he came to Lagos, disrupting our Lenten activities. E go shock you...
O.d.e.

Whatever makes you sleep at night dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You think you are wise abi? We should abandon our son because of Obi?

Obi that called us Amala and ewedu people and was at the forefront of tribal politics in the wake of the deportation debacle?

You are definitely operating with a tribe above your pay grade. You insult and malign us for 4 solid years and then turn back to demand that we abandon our brother? Nice try but no deal!

Something tells me you made the emboldened up. Link to where Peter Obi made such a comment?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by KratosCorp: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
No, on the contrary, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are just getting 100% justified and vindicated by the sheer volume of igbophobic reaction that's coming from some of you just because of the mere idea of an igbo VP.

The fact that you lots could get this angry at the mere possibility of an igbo presidency has further exposed your gross hypocrycy; and it ha also nullified all your rants AGAINST the Biafra agitation.

You hate it when igbos agitate for Biafra, yet you also hate it when igbos choose to assert their right to participate in Nigerian politics. My dear, that's the definition of witchcraft. You guys are just putting your amoral and diabolical core to a full display.

resurgent4oodua:

My brother I did oooo cry

Nnamdi Kanu must be turning in his shallow grave by now. He just wasted the lives of igbo youths for nothing. See how igbos are jubilating for the nomination of Obi as the vice Presidential ticket of PDP-a party in the "zoo"?

I am disappointed really!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Something tells me you made the emboldened up. Link to where Peter Obi made such a comment?

Just hold on please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
uzobaby:
I don't know oooo..federal not grassroot...or does I NEC now dash appointees votes?Looooooooooooooolllll

You will find our come 2019.

No INEC appointed votes but real grassroots followership towards federal votes.

My own is just to point and my almost 5000 will cast their vote in that direction.

The way we will shut you out with our votes will do you like a nightmare

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by KratosCorp: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
By all means, be sure to vote. Use your PVC and make sure to mobilize your entire community to do your wish, whatever it is.

But spare the world your gross hypocrisy and crass pettiness.

And while you're at it, jidt know that you are not more yoruba than OBJ, Afenifere and Gbenga Daniels. Also you cannot force PDP to change their zoning arrangement just to suit your selfishness and childish crave for power.

Butterflyleo:

Now I am arrogant and delusional right?

When I was arrogantly being insulted and called a fool and slave and a zombie in a zoo my taunters were not arrogant and delusional abi?

Now I am the one who is delusional and arrogant right.

Well my PVC is also arrogant and delusional and it rejects my taunters and so do those of the majority if Nigerians.

Incidentally the areas of PDP weakness are the most registered voting zones.

Una go cry blood come 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by EasternActivist: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Balyz:
You are one of the worst tribalists on this platform, even your moniker says it all

Says who??

And what's wrong with my Moniker?

Please no negative spirit on me or my moniker please.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by madridguy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Seems you're new on social media? tongue

uzobaby:
Igbos don't hate. .remember they are the most cosmopolitan of all tribes..even in the remote villages of South West you are sure to find an Igbo person...the truth is we abhor ill treatment..we care less about tribe all we care is protection of our interests and people..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by budaatum: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shaaatttaaapp!

Am I no longer a slave? Am I no longer a zombie? Am I no longer a fool who lives in a zoo? Is there no longer a plan to islamize Nigeria?

All those were my tags from you people was it not?

Well this fool, slave and zombie who lives in a zoo is denying you my vote and so will millions of others whom you called same. That's for BigotObi

As for Atiku all the northerners who he has always insulted simply because he cannot bring himself to associate with the poor as the elitist he is, they are waiting for him at the polls.

Ever wonder why Atiku has never even been able to win his own Adamawa? This is the reason.

When a man stands in front of millions who are poor and insults them by saying "GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYERS OF THE POOR" This means that even God cannot use him to answer their prayers.

We all are waiting for both Atiku and BigotObi at the polls come 2019

One question for Atiku and that is ARE YOU THREATNING NIGERIA? His statement on the inevitability of violence if he does not have his way is tantamount to issuing a threat to the peace and stability of Nigeria. That act of verbal recklessness does not portray him as altruistic; it does not portray him as someone who aspires to the presidency for good reasons. It portrays him as a man who is lacking in ideas and focus. Let Atiku know that no one is afraid of war or violence or whatever he has up his sleeves. Both Atiku and his cohorts who are threatening to CANCEL Nigeria may just live to regret their actions and thoughts. In the words of Wiston Churchill, a “statesman who yields to war…is no longer the master of policy but the slave of uncontrollable events”.

The PDP is a lie, it is a fraud and that is why violence is conceived by its members against innocent Nigerians. In the words of Isaac Asimov, “ violence can only be conceived by a lie and the lie can be maintained by violence” The threats issued by Atiku is a sign of desperation as to the spectacular failure awaiting the PDP in the 2011 elections. Frankly, the Turaki’s mind is clearly trapped in the 1960s, a period when that useless cliché of “TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE “ was taken as the Magna Carta by the majority. We have seen and grown wiser ever since.

Nigerians will defend their votes with their lives and their blood in 2011. No one will allow the PDP to rail road itself into power through fraud and violence in the next elections. Nigerians are clearly fed up with the excesses of the PDP. To attempt to catalogue the injustice these people have committed against Nigerians might take a life time. We will not waste our time doing so, but we will prevent, by all means possible the return of these scoundrels into power. Never in the history of Nigeria have we been so impoverished and abused by a tiny clique. Never in the history of the world has a tiny majority of indolent, people who call themselves law makers appropriated 25 percent of the Nation’s annual budget for itself while majority live on less than one dollar a day.

Meanwhile, we shall intensify our prayers, our supplications to God that the PDP should indeed cancel itself. Do I hear a chorus of Amen?

Is Atiku Threatening Us?
Dec 16, 2010

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Butterflyleo: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
By all means, be sure to vote. Use your PVC and make sure to mobilize your entire community to do your wish, whatever it is.

And while you're at it, jidt know that you are not more yoruba than OBJ, Afenifere and Gbenga Daniels. Also you cannot force PDP to change their zoning arrangement just to suit your selfishness and childish crave for power.

2019 isn't far. Make sure you retain this moniker because I want to see it and tell you "I told you so".

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
KratosCorp:

The Yorubas you listed above don't have political influence in their polling booth let alone their individual wards.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am Atikulated and also Obligated to vote Atikobi come 2019....unje ire ti gba kadi idibo re bi
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by budaatum: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
“Atiku is a scoundrel and a bloody nonentity. He attained political limelight because the late Musa Yar’Adua put him there; today he wants to position himself as the leader of the north. But the north doesn’t give people of no consequence such position.

“His interest is not really about restructuring. He thinks by insulting the north, the same way we are being insulted by the south, that will give him presidency With this kind of attitude, he can’t be the president of Nigeria.

Atiku a bloody nonentity, thinks he can rule Nigeria by insulting Northerners – Junaid Mohammed
September 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by emmasege: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

How will obi vice presidency put food on your table, if it happens at all your okoro friends will so laugh at your naivety that you will delete your account here. You think political stakes in Nigeria is about food on your table alone?
Ibo have been crying for second Niger bridge even when their party controlled FG nothing happened, now in 3 years your region is part of FG a high speed standard gauge is been completed at break neck speed, yet you want to vote a government that might come and stop it and divert funds to Niger bridge, and you think you are thinking?

The people you want to vote for conspired to deny Lagos a special status, cut funding for Lagos-Ibadan highway, called Fashola south west minister, opposed funding for ogbomoso ilorin highway, opposed funding for the Lagos ibadan railway, now that it's on going they now want it for their region too first.
If you think only of now you will be among the most miserable of men when you vote against your own regional interest
Need I remind you that Lagos-Ibadan expressway project was kick-started by GEJ?

The only regional interest I see in the last three years is nepotism which destroys national unity, economy and growth.

Regional interest is best achieved through RESTRUCTURING, a promise made by APCheats in 2014/2015 but which they have since reneged on. Atiku promises to do that within six months and if he fails to do that, we'll also kick him and his party out in 2023.

Above all, the flag bearer's capability is the most important in any election. It's absolutely nonsensical for anyone to choose PMB over Atiku, not after the former has shown he's utterly clueless, insensitive and wicked.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Tenny05(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Voting Atiku will still not make any difference,Nothing's special about him, all of them are birds of a feather. we need colonization by GOD's kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
Seems you're new on social media? tongue

emi ke undecided :-
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You will find our come 2019.

No INEC appointed votes but real grassroots followership towards federal votes.

My own is just to point and my almost 5000 will cast their vote in that direction.

The way we will shut you out with our votes will do you like a nightmare
Till then. ..
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
gurnam:

Don't tell me you fell for that cheap blackmail.?
Even me sef fell for it

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by mushystuff: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao they would want to console themselves that its bigotObi they are thumbprinting for as if its OBi that would be President.

But in your case it is Osinbajo that will be president right?
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by mushystuff: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oyedepo caused it. He should have borrowed some wisdom from Adeboye and Kumuyi

Kumuyi that went to visit Buhari less than 2 weeks ago? Which wisdom other than contrived myopia on your parts?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Glare247(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
Your arrogance cum delusion is really so sickening. But, guess what, this government is not coning back. So, you had better changed your stance now or just go ahead and schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. You will need it.

I have saved ur moniker ,I will remind u in 2019,

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Pastor Osibanjo is now sure of raking in the millions of votes from the RCCG in the country. The GO doesn't even need to give an directive to that effect! grin
Dreaming is your right. You forgot that even GO son said "Anyone that voted for APC in Osun ... was under a spell".
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by nwadiuko1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Pastor Osibanjo is now sure of raking in the millions of votes from the RCCG in the country. The GO doesn't even need to give an directive to that effect! grin
if you go by that....there are more Catholics than reedeemers in Nigeria
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Angrymode: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you are Yoruba and your vote is for Buhari, please step into the SLAVE line with chains.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by rusher14: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
mycar:

Not all of them tho, that is human being for you, we all cannot be the same, there have to be nuisances amongst us and it cuts across all tribes, the funny thing is that they can't tell you that to your face.

Those with any sense refused to caution the retards amongst them. Some level of complicity can be concluded.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by mushystuff: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
No, on the contrary, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are just getting 100% justified and vindicated by the sheer volume of igbophobic reaction that's coming from some of you just because of the mere idea of an igbo VP.

The fact that you lots could get this angry at the mere possibility of an igbo presidency has further exposed your gross hypocrycy; and it ha also nullified all your rants AGAINST the Biafra agitation.

You hate it when igbos agitate for Biafra, yet you also hate it when igbos choose to assert their right to participate in Nigerian politics. My dear, that's the definition of witchcraft. You guys are just putting your amoral and diabolical core to a full display.

God bless you! See how averse they are to anything Igbo because somehow they have convinced themselves that presidency is their birthright and the Igbo must never come close. They are still the ones that will talk of competence and intelligence yet because these qualities are embodied in an Igbo man they have turned rabid tribalists.

If PDP had chosen from the SW, the insults Igbos wild have received on this forum ehn! They will say they don't know how to play politics and they will soon start screaming Biafra. Now politics has been played, they say Igbos have betrayed the Biafran cause. The hypocrisy of some of these yorubas on this forum is mind blowing!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
nwadiuko1:
if you go by that....there are more Catholics than reedeemers in Nigeria

Na una Sabi. You will tell me if even yoruba catholics will vote for Obi! Even the catholics from other non aligned tribes will be weary of allowing igbos get within a mile radius to aso rock!

Una think say we don forget una plans. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson: You Don't Play Politics With National Security And Economy / Direct Primaries: APC Governors In Last Minute Move To Stop Electoral Bill / President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.