Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (11513 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ijeshaooduaman: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
diadem10:
Shuku0kukobami, forget Maynation, she obviously has one nairaland Ibo dick she's sucking. No one could be that dense.
That i what i suspect too.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Splashme: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
kamalcole3000:
With or without restructuring Nigeria

Atiku will still be a better president than the herdsman that presently presides over zoogeria.

someone who has no known business,who has no o level,who is a product of quota system.

whose only claimed business claim is knowing how to fight Kwaraption in which he also failed woefully

sometimes I ask myself how did we get here?

pls hold on a second,take a deep breath and imagine buhari as an average southern boy growing up

he would not have made it past primary 3 but with quota system up north especially in their generation, people who could not construct simple sentences in English language became university professors.

How did we ever think he was going any impact?

In 30 years he was out of govt,not even a diploma did this man add to his resume,no known lecture delivered by this man,not even sure he travelled out of Nigeria for any international engagement except maybe hajj,no book or even pamphlet written on governance or even how to rear cow

I can go on and on

Atiku may not be the person for the office but right now the presidency is not a Primary school classroom where you repeat class when you fail

This man has failed and needs to be booted out.

Spot on, bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by hush15: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
#iamsouthwestandiamatikulated
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Since I'm being nice,

https://www.nairaland.com/4787498/real-reason-why-atiku-did

https://www.nairaland.com/4787679/sw-assume-5-role-2019
1) how do you know that the Ops of these threads are Igbo??

2)Why are you making it look as if its a bad thing to support atiku??
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ranchhoddas: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I alone have almost 5000 votes at the federal level. I wish you knew who you are chatting with now.
Who is he chatting with?
The pastor abi the millionaire abi the 419 abi the oil baron.

Now you don join BMC!
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin
I want to ask two questions...

Will the Igbos still boycott the 2019 elections?
If not
Can the BIAF.RAUD struggle be called a scam by Nnamdi cownu and his cohorts?
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by olril17(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

I have always suspected you come from that side. Many people from that side marry ibos.
Even your present first lady is ibo grin grin.
I won't be surprised one of your parent is ibo and the other from ondo.
Like I said before, you have the right to choose your leader. Na your business
I am a survivor of good governance, Nigeria do not start and end on nairaland..
how can I support Apc/Buhar despite the the failing situation of economy which has made people frustrated even among our own Yoruba people..Yorubas are also hungry like the rest of Nigeria, our support for APC hasn't turned our region to Dubai, nor has it make us to be picking gold and silver on the streets, everyone, irrespective of ethnic groups are suffering.
I'm from osun State, we have see alot of suffering from Apc/aregbe ,and There is nothing the FG has even done for us in osun state.
there are a thousand and one reasons not to vote Buhari.
Osinbajo is only a Yoruba like me, in what way has my family or myself benefit from him or does supporting a man who doesn't know of my existence put food on my table?
people should vote who they like, without anyone abusing or threatening the other
peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by vincixpresso: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2019
bjnice:

Says who? Moreover please provide your sources, how many Yoruba origin is a Catholic. Very very few gan. It is the igbos that are mostly Catholics.
See im mouth

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by vincixpresso: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2019
Butterflyleo:

Its clear you don't know how grassroot I am. Don't worry by the time the guber elections come up in kwara you will know more about me

Chest beaters, we know them
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by vincixpresso: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2019

Na una Sabi. You will tell me if even yoruba catholics will vote for Obi! Even the catholics from other non aligned tribes will be weary of allowing igbos get within a mile radius to aso rock!

Una think say we don forget una plans. undecided

Wetin b their plan? You moist rock, preaching sectionalism and tribalism at every slightest opportunity. It's ok to be a Nigerian, bit not ok to govern her? Awon werey

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel / Governor Bala Mohammed: FG Clueless On Economic Revival / Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.