Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (11514 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
bjnice:

Hmmmm,. A true Christian that is giving room for abuse ehn. Anyway that is not the bone of contention. Omo iya mi self na real confirm Son of God, who understand the scripture, but must be wise like Apostle Paul who declared before the councils what he believes in simply because some shared his opinion amount the councils Acts 23:1-10.

Omo iya, please thou shall not exchange osinbajo for Obi, dakun Jo. It will be a worst political decision for we the Yorubas if will trade our Son without assurance from a political party that treat us with disdain in the time past. Even me I am angry with Buhari government, but will must not fall for the bait of the Igbos.
Bros it high time we rise above this sentiment of tiwa ni tiwa kind of politics, osibanjo and his principal has try their best so let another man try...for the 3 years Osibanjo has been the vice president what exactly has he add to Yoruba nation? I was reading somewhere just now, the list of the people that PMB has appointed to government in Katsina alone is more than 30 not to talk of North in general same can not be said of osibanjo, and yet you just want to vote for him because he is a Yoruba man... I mean where will this kind of politics take us, Osibanjo is good no doubt but his principal is zero and he is not giving him a chance....even if you are hoping that he will hand over to osibanjo by 2023 which is not even certain, how many of us will leave to see it with this kind of hunger and insecurity in the land...I obliged you cos you sound good and mature.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ovamboland(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Such a wonderful point you made up there bro especially about Yoruba Muslims dominance.
Since Yoruba Muslims took over the mantle of leadership, ...Tinibu and Co.. yorubas have been competing with Amaljiris in Kano, Yobe and other core northern states unlike before. Just go and check Waec, Jamb and Neco results and confirm my point unlike early 70's and 80's. when Yorubas were excelling in Education. Igbos are currently dominating in Education sector, check their performance as well.
Since Tinibu started controlling SW, there is this kind of stagnancy that has hit Yorubas in all sectors, education included unlike when Yoruba Christianns were in charge . Forget Lagos and focus on other states because Lagos was made by all Nigerians.
If care is not taken, by next 100 yrs, Christian Yorubas might become minority like northern Muslims because Yoruba Muslims breed children and marry more wives like their nothern counterparts.

I hope what is happening in NE won't hit Yoruba land since Tinibu and Muric and other Islamic miscreants are busy expanding their wings on daily just because buhari whom is beating drum for them is in power.

Tinibu and co must be tamed...

Okoro, when will you be proud of your tribe and stop pretending to be Yorubas? You perfectly in one post advance all ibo/Igbos point of view and claim to be Yoruba?
No true Yoruba draws a line in philosophy along religious leaning. We are first Yorubas before been Catholics, Protestants, Pentecostal, Muslims, Aladura, or traditionalist.

Go back and try again, I've given you the expo. You can even try with another moniker, we will catch you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
bjnice:

Smile, I understand your concern, I too campaign and vote Buhari in 2015, but we are talking about Political survival of a region here. Competence or not, is not the issue of concerns, just a reminder Awolowo was the most competent, in1959, 1979, but the other region consider there political destiny than competence, by so doing they stick to their own. Nigeria politics is still shape by ethnicity than issues.

Omo iya, hope you can see my view, I am not enemy of progress.

The same reason I refused voting GEJ just because I was deceived to consider my tribal inclination first.

This situation is beyond political relevance or political survival of a region.

This is Nigeria, in as much as we are still labelled as such I definitely will consider competence over mere tribal affiliation.

Osinbajo being a Yoruba like me isn't enough reason to waste my precious vote on him like I did in 2015.
Buhari has failed us all and he should be shown the way back to Daura.

Whatever happened to Awolowo is none of my concern, politics has changed. You no longer can eat your cake and have it. If you not doing well then you shall be sent packing even if you are my father.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

Okoro, when will you be proud of your tribe and stop pretending to be Yorubas? You perfectly in one post advance all ibo/Igbos point of view and claim to be Yoruba?
No true Yoruba draws a line in philosophy along religious leaning. We are first Yorubas before been Catholics, Protestants, Pentecostal, Muslims, Aladura, or traditionalist.

Go back and try again, I've given you the expo. You can even try with another moniker, we will catch you.

Don't mind the mofo. I couldn't figure how some legitimate Yoruba's on this platform fall for such cheap deceit. Mind you he's male and okoro for that matter. We know some of them , their true identity grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
maynation:

Iwo gan gan lon ma fi she eleya.

Awon akuri, oponu araa galatia.
[/s]
O ti fe logbon abi? There is nothing like one Nigeria. It doesn't exist. Under Jonathan, ibos dominated everywhere -- from finance to aviation, they were everywhere. Nigeria economy did not matter to them because they were dominating everywhere. Pious anyim who was the sgf gave contract to many ibos. This is why they are mad that Jonathan couldn't win his second term. During this time, yorubas were marginalized -- thanks to the ibos that have always been our greatest antagonists. They have abandoned their Biafra project. This means they never wanted to leave Nigeria.
Check this thread to see for yourself: https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019675
Like I said before, there is nothing like one Nigeria. The best way is for Nigeria to split. This way, we won't have tribal politics like we have in Nigeria. This will let us vote for the most compitent Yoruba to lead Yoruba nation.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:

Same thing I was telling him....Cos we know that yoruba Muslim of a thing was just a way of trolling

Can even remember how he said the problem of the yorubas are the Muslims living among them

He's not a buharist and will never be one
Guy forget it ooo...their are some stack Yoruba Muslim that are ready to trade their fellow Yoruba man, even their own blood to Hausa man, simply because they are xtian, no joke ...I've seen a lot of them, I have one in my FAM...also I school in the north and I no how my fellow Yoruba man asslick them in the mosque.... Yoruba Muslim suck, funniest thing is you guys are not even original according to your lord up north....
I am a Yoruba man to the bone but I must called you guys out to see beyond religion.... A man that can trade his Ethnic for Religion is that one a correct man... lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecidedyimu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
totit:

Don't mind the mofo. I couldn't figure how some legitimate Yoruba's on this platform fall for such cheap deceit. Mind you he's male and okoro for that matter. We know some of them , their true identity grin

If you have never leaved among other northern tribes

You have no right to speak

Only statistics could give you that right of which you don't have

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Guy forget it ooo...their are some stack Yoruba Muslim that are ready to trade their fellow Yoruba man, even their own blood to Hausa man, simply because they are xtian, no joke ...I've seen a lot of them, I have one in my FAM...also I school in the north and I no how my fellow Yoruba man asslick them in the mosque.... Yoruba Muslim suck, funniest thing is you guys are not even original according to your lord up north....
I am a Yoruba man to the bone but I must called you guys out to see beyond religion.... A man that can trade his Ethnic for Religion is that one a correct man... lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecidedyimu

Bro

This is what I am trying to explain to them but since there major source of knowledge itself is ignorance

How can they know

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Wa gba yi! O ri pe.
Gbayi baba.....opolo awon mii kan kuru ni sa...
Still playing ethnic politics at a time like this..osun mi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Flatheadpig:

That guy is a flatheaded pig from potopoto region like me,why do you think people call us wawa Jew?

Guy ...get serious... Even after spending 2 decades up north

Forgetting Yoruba as a little boy to survive In the mist of Hausa Fulani

People still recognize me when I speak Oyo yoruba
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ovamboland(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

And how will bringing bringing Atikuloot correct this perceived problem? Try harder. We are not falling for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
pneumaticos:

If you have never leaved among other northern tribes

You have no right to speak

Only statistics could give you that right of which you don't have

What statistic are you talking about exactly
Who, by the way doesn't know the whole Fulani's bruhaha was politically motivated.
Well,like somebody said , whatever you wish you fellow southerners shall backfire grin
Oya say amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Gbayi baba.....opolo awon mii kan kuru ni sa...
Still playing ethnic politics at a time like this..osun mi oo
That guy is not Yoruba. He is ibo. Check his previous comments and see the way he insults Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
I've been a silent readers on this forum for long but I can't just keep quite again, seen the way some Yoruba wannabe Hausa's guys has taking over this forum, trying to pitched us against other tribe is so annoying....
All silent Yoruba's readers on this forum is time to rise up and shut down any Yoruba wannabe.....
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Here is the logic, here is the common sense... What happened to the Fulani's agenda, is atikulate, or whatever you people call your sudden Messiah isnt an Fulani candidate. So, what stop atiku from carrying out Fulani s agenda that's suddenly found his way into the heart of our fellow wawa brothers from the land of the crying sun

I laff in agbada grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
deedeedee1:

That guy is not Yoruba. He is ibo. Check his previous comments and see the way he insults Yoruba people
I can also say the same of you.... Be proud of your tribe for once and leave Yoruba alone, and if at all you are omoluabi.then you must be naive playing ethnic card
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

I can also say the same of you.... Be proud of your tribe for once and leave Yoruba alone, and if at all you are omoluabi.then you must be naive playing ethnic card
Shut up and check this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019675
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
totit:

What statistic are you talking about exactly
Who, by the way doesn't know the whole Fulani's bruhaha was politically motivated.
Well,like somebody said , whatever you wish you fellow southerners shall backfire grin
Oya say amen

You are a child

Politics to the Hausa's is first of all religious

Then tribal

Inbuilt in Islam is politics and religion

For the rest of Nigeria

Its tribal and greed
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:
I've been a silent readers on this forum for long but I can't just keep quite again, seen the way some Yoruba wannabe Hausa's guys has taking over this forum, trying to pitched us against other tribe is so annoying....
All silent Yoruba's readers on this forum is time to rise up and shut down any Yoruba wannabe.....
Shut up and read for yoursef. I am a Yoruba of ijesha stock.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019675

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
deedeedee1:

If you know that which you speak of

You would argue less
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Don't stress it my brother. They are spreading and promoting our language. The only danger therein is if we don't tell about their plot and hatred towards us.

I know,most of those yoruba wannabes they are old N.L members who opened such I.d to deceive some gullible and ignorant ones among us.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
totit:
Here is the logic, here is the common sense... What happened to the Fulani's agenda, is atikulate, or whatever you people call your sudden Messiah isnt an Fulani candidate. So, what stop atiku from carrying out Fulani s agenda that's suddenly found his way into the heart of our fellow wawa brothers from the land of the crying sun

I laff in agbada grin
Atiku is a detribalized individual.....unlike your nepotist Messiah, Yaradua was a Muslim and a Fulani and he was loved by every body with his seven point agenda....
No one hate Buhari for been a Muslim or Fulani's.. He is rejected because of his pseudo integrity bullshit and his cluelesness

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
pneumaticos:

You are a child

Politics to the Hausa's is first of all religious

Then tribal

Inbuilt in Islam is politics and religion

For the rest of Nigeria

Its tribal and greed

Me child ? Are you married to start with?
If I am then you must be a toy. Some of you still feed under your parents but come only to insult your elders .. Shm

Get off my face Ojare grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
totit:

I laff in agbada grin

Among Hausa Fulani's

There are normal...people..very few...but with less fanatism

Bihari is a hardcore Islamist

People are been killed and their land is taken yet

You call it politics

A death machine is on Nigerian soul and the president says nothing of it

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Atiku is a detribalized individual.....unlike your nepotist Messiah, Yaradua was a Muslim and a Fulani and he was loved by every body with his seven point agenda....
No one hate Buhari for been a Muslim or Fulani's.. He is rejected because of his pseudo integrity bullshit and his cluelesness

So, what happened to Fulani's agenda Or cant see atiku is an Fulani man
Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by sasquareT(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
deedeedee1:

Yes you confirmed my later assertion.... You are myopic and naive, no need to waste my time replying you again....
Pele
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Bros it high time we rise above this sentiment of tiwa ni tiwa kind of politics, osibanjo and his principal has try their best so let another man try...for the 3 years Osibanjo has been the vice president what exactly has he add to Yoruba nation? I was reading somewhere just now, the list of the people that PMB has appointed to government in Katsina alone is more than 30 not to talk of North in general same can not be said of osibanjo, and yet you just want to vote for him because he is a Yoruba man... I mean where will this kind of politics take us, Osibanjo is good no doubt but his principal is zero and he is not giving him a chance....even if you are hoping that he will hand over to osibanjo by 2023 which is not even certain, how many of us will leave to see it with this kind of hunger and insecurity in the land...I obliged you cos you sound good and mature

Thanks for the compliment @ your last comment.
Yorubas has also gain from this present administration in terms of employment and appointment, we have much to gain in APC now than PDP, just take a look at the party structure and hierarchy of leadership in PDP how many Yorubas sons' and daughters can truly influence things in favor of the Yoruba race, just few days again Fayose threatening to quit the party, who will protect our interest is what matters now.

Don't forget our neighbors are ready to spite us at any opportunity if will let down our guide, while they keep their own stronghold intact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by slydog(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
deedeedee1:

@bolded. You just proved to me you are not Yoruba. @bolded is what ibos love to say.
You no be yoruba

I laugh,

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
pneumaticos:

Among Hausa Fulani's

There are normal...people..very few...but with less fanatism

Bihari is a hardcore Islamist

People are been killed and their land is taken yet

You call it politics

A death machine is on Nigerian soul and the president says nothing of it

Preach on.
Now, to start with , what's your understanding of " Fulani's agenda " ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
totit:

Me child ? Are you married to start with?
If I am then you must be a toy. Some of you still feed under your parents but come only to insult your elders .. Shm

Get off my face Ojare grin

That was too hard for you to understand

I know Nairalwnd very well

And do a lot of online activities

I know when a child speaks in ignorance

It a phase..

You are about to pass it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings / Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.