Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,543 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

She Called Me All The Way To Her Place To Do This! 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me All The Way To Her Place To Do This! 18+ (1728 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / My Girlfriend Steals From Her Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Me All The Way To Her Place To Do This! 18+ by Abortions: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2018
OK this early mohmoh my BELOVED BAe WOKE ME UP WITH A CALL THAT I SHOULD GO SEE HER ASAP.. I GOT THERE AND SHE SAID I FVCKED HER SO HARD LAST NIGHT AND NOW IT'S LIKE HER WOMB HAS SHIFTED. THAT IT HAS SHIFTED TO HER LEG. THAT'S HER WOMB IS NO LONGER IN HER TUMMY BUH HER RIGHT LEG. THAT IS IF SHE GETS PREGNANT NOW THE BABY'S GONNA STAY IN THE WOMB ON HER Right LEG? Never.. NOT MY CHILD. I HAVEN'T HEARD OR SEEN A THING LIKE THAT THEREFORE SHE'S A BONA-FIDE LIAR. SHE CAN'T FOOL ME WALAIHI.. NEVER
Re: She Called Me All The Way To Her Place To Do This! 18+ by frbona: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2018
Abortions:
OK this early mohmoh my BELOVED BAe WOKE ME UP WITH A CALL THAT I SHOULD GO SEE HER ASAP.. I GOT THERE AND SHE SAID I FVCKED HER SO HARD LAST NIGHT AND NOW IT'S LIKE HER WOMB HAS SHIFTED. THAT IT HAS SHIFTED TO HER LEG. THAT'S HER WOMB IS NO LONGER IN HER TUMMY BUH HER RIGHT LEG. THAT IS IF SHE GETS PREGNANT NOW THE BABY'S GONNA STAY IN THE WOMB ON HER Right LEG? Never.. NOT MY CHILD. I HAVEN'T HEARD OR SEEN A THING LIKE THAT THEREFORE SHE'S A BONA-FIDE LIAR. SHE CAN'T FOOL ME WALAIHI.. NEVER
quit smoking weed, they won't listen. See now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Me All The Way To Her Place To Do This! 18+ by Abortions: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
frbona:
quit smoking weed, they won't listen. See now
Just swerve b! Ch.. Ain't here 4JOKEZ
Re: She Called Me All The Way To Her Place To Do This! 18+ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now

(1) (Reply)

I Just Finished Now and that was sweet. / Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.