Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make (68213 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Iamrichie: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wetin *@aderoyalfashion* go give u a better quality work, design n material at lesser price.

Yeye dey smell cool undecided
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by REDshouse(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
So if it were to be from Nigeria it shld cost less..abeg hype Nigeria small....Do u pray to wear the same wedding dress again abeg ..manage am and if u no like it put on bumshot and top ....as for me the most important thing to focus on is marriage not wedding ..a day merriment..

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Is it easy to sew wedding gown? You had 1.8 and couldn't buy designers?some women and lies sha a
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by tooawesome(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
N0favors:
You mean a Nigerian TAILOR?

Yes, a Nigerian designer's wears costs from 200k-3mn. Foreign designers 5mn - to as high as 30mn. Even Meghan markle's ugly wedding dress was 40mn naira

3 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by asawanathegreat(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
All these is to show us what? She is not the owner of the money that is y.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by bobsy101: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
smiley,i love the wedding gown
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Raydraiz1: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
That’s too expensive

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by rame18(f): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
I can't be caught in that web at all, my hand and legs ain't paining me. maximum two days and my wedding dress is done with reception gown on top.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Manbryto(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Na my fellow guy who was forced to cough out such amount I dey pity. Am sure the Lady didn't pay with her money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by goshen26: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Even the wedding gown used by my wife last week, which was even sewn by her is better than this

4 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Benekruku(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
if not religion into africa, ....................
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Tbpclients: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Really grin
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SojiCash(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:
WTF
If I had that much to throw away,I'll order a custom made Vera Wang!!!!!

Same house of glam ?
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by sped1oro(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
My wife has done something more befitting, she has delivered wedding gowns and dresses for as cheap as 100k and with top quality fabric materials. Check her on Facebook @bazzancouture and on instagram @bazzancouture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by tunary(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Foolish people
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SAMBARRY: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

ok, A minute silence for the man who is taking this foolish woman to alter.
His days are numbered in single. 1.8million?. that is good enough to open a moderate business.
Ladies pity us small.how u waste a man's wealth on useless things. I rather add it 200k and bye her a car for mobility. some people are stupid. Just like zeeworld will say.... extra....
I'm a woman and I know about bridal fashion to a degree.that outfit is not more than 15k at most 20k.that lady has been heavily swindled by the tailor and the accessories she put on it is not more than 2k.aside that this is a very poor quality work.

The tailor even used all these 500 naira per yard bridal satin and she must have used let's say maximum 8 yards so 500 naira x 8 yards is 4k.smh

Then the net is 300naira and she used let's say 5yards...owo wogbo.the cloth sef no fine.that tailor should be arrested and that bride is a very stupid girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by ednut1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Almost 2 months salary in canada. Na him u use buy dress

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by spongebob007(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I'm a woman and I know about bridal fashion to a degree.that outfit is not more than 15k at most 20k.that lady has been heavily swindled by the tailor and the accessories she put on it is not more than 2k.aside that this is a very poor quality work.

The tailor even used all these 500 naira per yard bridal satin.smh
good, though am only concerned with the lady boldly saying she spent 1.8m for just wedding gown. 1.8m buhari economy naira.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by spongebob007(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
angry

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

His days are numbered in single. 1.8million?. that is good enough to open a moderate business.
Ladies pity us small. how u waste a man's wealth on useless things. I rather add it 200k and bye her a car for mobility. some people are stupid. Just like zeeworld will say.... extra....

Yea, only men have/earn money that can be spent on "useless things". Wonderful grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Crixina(f): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

Ladies pity us small.how u waste a man's wealth on useless things. I rather add it 200k and bye her a car for mobility. some people are stupid. Just like zeeworld will say.... extra....
Did you say moderate business.

God knows I only need like 200-300k and the world will hala my name.

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SAMBARRY: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

good, though am only concerned with the lady boldly saying she spent 1.8m for just wedding gown. 1.8m buhari economy naira.
I guess its all these online shopping. Tuehhhhh

People that will carry random glossy pictures online and claim they're the ones that made the dress.this lady is a clear victim of such.I'm sure the tailor didn't move an inch away from her state

She just went to idumota,bought the accessories and materials,bridal satin, including white net ,White thread,and just did a shabby work.

Canada ko,konodo ni

This is school fees season.kids just resumed school.parents are looking for money in everyway to pay school fees and other bills.she is unfortunately the scape goat.

But we all know who will bear the brunt of her foolishness. Mr groom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by jimcaddy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerians like to waste money on weddings.. just a day event? Sounds absurd to me... That's how a bride paid 50k for just makeup on her wedding day..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by kamez(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
1.8m??

are u getting married to Jesus or what

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by darlenese(f): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
msheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrwww
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Typing..............
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by nenedima(f): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don't believe this sha
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Houseofglam7(f): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
SojiCash:

Same house of glam ?
Lol
What do you mean?
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Albinoworwor: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Some people can be so wasteful angry >: cloth of one day....who do u really wanna impress in dis economic situation undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SAMBARRY: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Meanwhile that money will cover a better quality bridal gown,makeup,bridal train outfits,their makeup and hair and even souvenir. Some people are just ridiculously stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.