Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make (68023 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SmartyPants(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

ok, A minute silence for the man who is taking this foolish woman to alter.
His days are numbered in single. 1.8million?. that is good enough to open a moderate business.
Ladies pity us small.how u waste a man's wealth on useless things. I rather add it 200k and bye her a car for mobility. some people are stupid. Just like zeeworld will say.... extra....

Without knowing who she is, what she does or what she has, you are not in a position to comment.

If you are so wise were are your own investments?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Agugbadin: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A Nigerian bride is currently crying foul after a Nigerian designer colleced N1.8 million to make the dress above. According to the bride, the designer told her the fabric and all the accessories would be shipped in from Canada. However, on getting the dress, the bride saw how ''cheap'' it looked.

The bride says she suspects that all the items used for the dress were purchased here in Nigeria. IG user, distinctive, who shared the story online, wrote

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-wedding-dress-a-nigerian-designer-reportedly-collected-n1-8m-to-make-2/

Many of these designers are liars, once your money gets into their hands they will give you rubbish, you have been dubbed. This heavy jobbing, all the materials used are from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Sirpascal007(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
The lady is a fool for putting on this trash , I don't really believe her until I hear from the so-called fashion designer period

Software programmer needed urgently
Check my signature
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
So you call the tailor who sew this a designer? Make God forgive ona all cheesy

tooawesome:
So? Did they see Meghan marrkle's dress? It was worse than this and it costs more. Designer stuff are always costly, whether fine or ugly. Na you go meet am
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by vivaAfrica: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Its all good for all this girls that want to impress by all means at thier wedding.. for the designer tumps up you sabi bill maga well its Christmas comes early for you

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Oponel1962: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Do some politicians not get more than N25m every month in your country?
If you have N20 can you not spend N2 to buy akara for your wife?
Abi na the tailor own dey vex you. Na prayers work for am.

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Brownshugar69: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
The cost of some people wedding is not up to 500k including the dress and all and yet they are stil happily married with no issues with their tailor

3 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by stasius: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good for her.

She is an idiot!

In this economy you are sowing wedding gown of 1.8million.

I repeat she is an idiot. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by tooawesome(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
bigtt76:
So you call the tailor who sew this a designer? Make God forgive ona all cheesy

Stop committing fallacies, gucci and House of Dior designers have done worse.

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Patronize Nigerian tailors they won't hear, okay she has gotten a Canada made wedding gown that cost that amount so why cry foul? I'm sure Aba tailors can do better.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by bankylan: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

His days are numbered in single. 1.8million?. that is good enough to open a moderate business.
Ladies pity us small.how u waste a man's wealth on useless things. I rather add it 200k and bye her a car for mobility. some people are stupid. Just like zeeworld will say.... extra....

Why concluding that the hubby to be bought the gown for her....anything wrong in spending 1.8 on wedding dress of she has the money to spend? My gate man will see the phone u have in your hand as extravagance.......It is not brilliant to jump to conclusions when you have no idea of the whole situation.

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Giba(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Even aboki tailors can sew this one mbok
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by bayocanny: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
Everybody is mad in dis country undecided
including your parents.

nonsense.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Izen: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

You just assumed she couldn't have paid for this by herself?

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Slimlord(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
give iya tobi just 50k
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Darevofpeace(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

please tell her to wear the dress to her working place until she exhaust the whole #1.8m for the next 35yrs,wasted cash, poverty stem's from habitual spending without caution
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by danthamccoy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Munzy14:

good, though am only concerned with the lady boldly saying she spent 1.8m for just wedding gown. 1.8m buhari economy naira.
Your mentality is tragic bro. You must realize not everybody operates in the same economy as you do. Her 1.8m may be proportional to your 18k. Work on your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by danthamccoy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Izen:

You just assumed she couldn't have paid for this by herself?
It's the generic misogynistic Nigerian mentality. You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SojiCash(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Lol
What do you mean?

Glams make up ?
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by floraojo(f): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
God have mercy on us in this country every one wants to make it. but come to think of it self person get 1.8 mill for Jux wedding gown wey be say na only dat day she go wear am? And me dey find Jux 70k for lodge rent nxt yr. I must get money!

2 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Fxwarrior: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
1.8million for just a wedding dress! shocked

Wait first, let me get this straight.

Is it that the designer first of all manufactured the fabric from its raw materials before sewing the dress or she collected 1.8million just to sew it out of the material that the owner brought?

Guy its just like coke being sold for #100 which you can also buy #500 in some exquisite locations. All na packaging and name.
That design could have cost #50 000 but because of the class of people involved that's where value comes up.

You can call it wastage but the rich call it ...
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by chukzyfcbb: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Na all these kain client I dey pray for.

Make I sell one yard of lace 100,000.

All these boti pikin wey no sabi anything. See the cheap bridal satin,lool

Wetin concern me, all these lekki phase 1 designers dey do am self. if dem come Idumota come buy lace from us, dem go go kill them Island big boiz and big boiz.

Check my handle for ya quality lace no mind this fraud designer
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
SojiCash:

Glams make up ?
No papa
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by NoToPile: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
tooawesome:
So? Did they see Meghan marrkle's dress? It was worse than this and it costs more. Designer stuff are always costly, whether fine or ugly. Na you go meet am

Megan markles dress worse than this? Her dress was a simple dress without any feferity that's all, the fact that it's not flamboyant doesn't mean it's bad.

1.8million or not this one was not even well tailored to start with, finishing doesn't look too good. What's with a designer dress that's not well finished.
Maybe a better picture would do justice to the dress sha.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by tooawesome(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
NoToPile:

Megan markles dress worse than this? Her dress was a simple dress without any feferity that's all, the fact that it's not flamboyant doesn't mean it's bad.

1.8million or not this one was not even well tailored to start with, finishing doesn't look too good. What's with a designer dress that's not well finished.

Explain how the finishing is not too good? You just want to hate
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by NoToPile: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
tooawesome:

Explain how the finishing is not too good? You just want to hate

For a 1.8million naira dress, everything has to be perfect, has really nothing to do with hate noow grin grin

Well I modified my initial comment that maybe a better picture would do justice.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by tooawesome(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
NoToPile:

For a 1.8million naira dress, everything has to be perfect, has really nothing to do with hate noow grin grin

Well I modified my initial comment that maybe a better picture would do justice.

So you didnt even see dress properly. Young man i no get strength na hate dey your mind
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
danthamccoy:

Your mentality is tragic bro. You must realize not everybody operates in the same economy as you do. Her 1.8m may be proportional to your 18k. Work on your mind.
You mean tragic like ur father's own, or 18k annual income of ur entire family??. Unemployed fools like u will think money is picked by the road side. I dont blame u, I blame who is giving u counted money to feed.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by NoToPile: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
tooawesome:

So you didnt even see dress properly. Young man i no get strength na hate dey your mind

Sorry I am female, na we dey wear dress.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by NoToPile: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Perfume? / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.