Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make (68025 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by tooawesome(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
NoToPile:

Sorry I am female, na we dey wear dress.

Alright still doesnt change anything
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Olorunnim: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
1.8 million will get her a custom made dress from a luxury designer
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by jc173(f): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Won't even take this for 15k
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Asekhamhe1: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Both you and the tailor are going to jail E06
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by cherriex(f): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
1.8million for just a wedding dress! shocked

Wait first, let me get this straight.

Is it that the designer first of all manufactured the fabric from its raw materials before sewing the dress or she collected 1.8million just to sew it out of the material that the owner brought?
This story get k leg jor,you get beautifully made classy foreign wedding gowns at half the price, why will anyone want to make a wedding dress locally for 1. 8mill.

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by cherriex(f): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
1.8million for just a wedding dress! shocked

Wait first, let me get this straight.

Is it that the designer first of all manufactured the fabric from its raw materials before sewing the dress or she collected 1.8million just to sew it out of the material that the owner brought?

This story get k leg jor,you get beautifully made classy foreign wedding gowns at half the price, why will anyone want to make a wedding dress locally for 1. 8mill.

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Stanleysteno(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Munzy14:

ok, A minute silence for the man who is taking this foolish woman to alter.
His days are numbered in single. 1.8million?. that is good enough to open a moderate business.
Ladies pity us small.how u waste a man's wealth on useless things. I rather add it 200k and bye her a car for mobility. some people are stupid. Just like zeeworld will say.... extra....
GOD bless you brother, how will a reasonable person spend 1.8m for just a wedding dress... Some people forget that there's no award for most expensive wedding ceremony...

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by frozen70(f): 4:28am On Oct 14, 2018
She was told they will ship in wedding dress materials for her from China and she believed.

I wander what took her to that woman

When she could just walk in to any bridal shop and pick a dress for her self
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by enemyofprogress: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
Everybody is mad in dis country undecided
especially you
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by SensaGreene: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2018
As shared by @distinctvendors on instagram.
If you want your bridesmaids to slay with bridal clutches instead of bouquet. Contact us for enquiries on clutch purses. Minimum order: 4pcs

Whatsapp 08132560057

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
bayocanny:

including your parents.

nonsense.
Bro, calm down na.

It's not that deep abeg.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by danthamccoy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Munzy14:

You mean tragic like ur father's own, or 18k annual income of ur entire family??. Unemployed fools like u will think money is picked by the road side. I dont blame u, I blame who is giving u counted money to feed.
Lol. Won't exchange words with you but it's clear to anybody who's seen our posts who the brokeass is. Upgrade your mentality and you'll live a fuller life.
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
danthamccoy:

Lol. Won't exchange words with you but it's clear to anybody who's seen our posts who the brokeass is. Upgrade your mentality and you'll live a fuller life.
Lmaooo, u think wealth is judged by comment, mugu grow up. U wont understand sha, until u stop feeding off ur parents pocket. u students will come online to brag like u knw who is behind the moniker.mstchwwwww
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Enterprise090(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Good morning
Buy your data bundle
Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by MubarakAjk: 3:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Click www.hamdan.com.ng for latest ankara/lace blouse styles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Perfume? / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.