Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (46768 Views)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nfora: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Atiku has already won.

BTW:
I hate hypocrisy and deceit!
This is President Buhari in Atiku's private jet during the 2015 presidential campaigns, then Atiku was a saint.
Today, Atiku isn't in APC anymore and he's now a demon?
Very rational minds like us will continue to find it difficult to flow with this line of politics and politicking.
Please leave calumnious campaigns, talk facts and issues.

So Because I entered my corrupt friend's private jet yesterday will remove the fact that my friend is corrupt?

Senseless reasoning.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by GMPO(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
yazach:
How the hell can Atiku defeat our ameable president when he(Atiku) is being support by people destine to be failure (IPOB).

Quote me only if you have seen anyone supported by IPOB and succeed.

Fayose

Adeleke(dancing senator)

Jonathan.

Etc
SHAME ON YOU FOR SUPPORTING OPPRESSION.GOD IS WATCHING.THANKS.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
A sane person will Atikulate.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by berrystunn(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari- is over for us I told jajaj
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
yazach:
How the hell can Atiku defeat our ameable president when he(Atiku) is being support by people destine to be failure (IPOB).

Quote me only if you have seen anyone supported by IPOB and succeed.

Fayose

Adeleke(dancing senator)

Jonathan.

Etc

You're right.

Anybody who IPOB supports will definitely fail.

And you forgot to mention their grand Patron.

Nnamdi Kawnu.

Not only did he fail woefully.

But he is nowhere to be found.

3 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:

Elections are not won online. Goodluck won several online polls and lost during the real election.. market women, farmers, okada riders, etc don't even have access to online polls, the true people that will agree to come under the sun and rain to vote don't have access to online voting, you will sit in your comfort zones and be clicking like. How many people who clicked like have PVC, How many people with PVC will come out to vote? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
Everybody feels what we feel. Those people you mentioned don't live in the sky.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:

Elections are not won online. Goodluck won several online polls and lost during the real election.. market women, farmers, okada riders, etc don't even have access to online polls, the true people that will agree to come under the sun and rain to vote don't have access to online voting, you will sit in your comfort zones and be clicking like. How many people who clicked like have PVC, How many people with PVC will come out to vote? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
Goodluck never won online polls prior to elections

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by techstack: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Share and likes from under aged nairalanders
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by yusuf0876(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
atiku will only win if the north doesn't back buhari.... with my views and findings the north is backing buhari...
hit like if you are northerner backing buhari,and share if you are backing atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Naajjii: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Headboy2000:
On two seperate election cycles 2003 & 2007, Buhari chose two Igbos as running mates under the APP & ANPP parties. Why didn't the South East vote for him then but decided to vote for PDP.

2019 presidential elections will be the most keenly contested. The margins between the two parties will be very small. The last election in Osun state is an example.

How will Atiku fight corruption or will it be a free for all affairs?
The margin will be very small, then incumbency factor will do the rest.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:

You are a liar. Goodluck didn't win online polls against PMB in the last elections. PMB won all the online polls.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by yazach: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
bluefilm:

You're right.

Anybody who IPOB supports will definitely fail.

And you forgot to mention their grand Patron.

Nnamdi Kawnu.

Not only did he fail woefully.

But he is nowhere to be found.

It is true

Even Ojukwu also failed
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Oponel1962: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE RACE.
THEIR GENERATION HAVE FAILED US.
WE WILL VOTE THE ONLY YOUNG MAN IN THE RACE.
THIS IS THE STAND OF NIGERIA YOUTHS.

OLDIES GO AND REST.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by hateme777: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
but nonetheless his Government has grown foreign reserves to US$44 million and maintained the Naira at a steady level in the past year.

Why the lies Mr Dele. Our foreign reserve is $ 45 billion dollars not millions. Look at this idiot critizing PMB, while common facts about the country is difficult for him to get. By their words we shall know them, ipob pig.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by engrhorla(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:
If Atiku can clearly define corruption, his understanding of corruption and highlight his strategy to combat it. I will support him...

Nigerians need more than fight against corruption.

We need more than that.

We need ideas, concepts that will launch Nigeria into the next level...
See UAE, see Vietnam even Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by heysquare(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=annnikky post=72053688] wink pls someone should summarize that long epistle for us sad meanwhile Atiku will beat the lifeless dullard hands down come 2k19 because Nigerian's doesn't need a lifeless old cargo anymore so we're atikulating right now
I pray ppl dnt develop Hypertension after 2019 election. ds PMB first tenure s like first half of a match. d second half go start in 2019! na God endorsed am no be me
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Headboy2000:
On two seperate election cycles 2003 & 2007, Buhari chose two Igbos as running mates under the APP & ANPP parties. Why didn't the South East vote for him then but decided to vote for PDP.

2019 presidential elections will be the most keenly contested. The margins between the two parties will be very small. The last election in Osun state is an example.

they will Atikulately vote PDP again . same difference .

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Butoneday2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kylekent59:
He has everything needed to defeat Buhari come 2019. We can even show you here so that you can see for yourself.

like if you Atikulate, share if you Buhariate.

smiley smiley
It is done?
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Butoneday2(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Headboy2000:

Who cannot fight corruption by the way is buhari a saint?mtcheeew
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by danla44(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku and Peter can not defeat Buhari in 2019

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nfora:

So Because I entered my corrupt friend's private jet yesterday will remove the fact that my friend is corrupt?

Senseless reasoning.
undecided

Your reasoning is senseless. "Show me your friends (and association) and I will show you who you are". If Atiku is really corrupt then Buhari is too.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by almujahid076(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
atiku,atiku atiku atiku atiku ,,,,,everywere who is the guy, is he a musician ?
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by franudi: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yes!
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by ejimatic: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
maxism2:

http://thebossnewspapers.com/2018/10/13/pendulum-can-atiku-abubakar-defeat-muhammadu-buhari-in-2019/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
It will be easier for a camel to enter throiugh the needle hole than for Atiku to defeat Buhari in 2019. The retired general is weightier in the north and he still controls the Norh East.Atiku from the north West cannot defeat a man from the core north.Additionally as long as Obasanjo spent 8 years as the president despite our hues and cries of his wastefulness and corruption Buhari will spend 8 years and compkete the tenure of the norh.The kngmakers lknow the fact they are just pushing us here and there. Power must shift back to south west in 2023 The truth is we all know the truth.Two Atikus cannot overpower Buhari on the north.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by LANDLORD72: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
APC Chairman and Buhari are suffering from multiple personality syndrome and has a Jekyll and Hyde schizophrenia.”
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
after going through the comments on this thread, sometimes i'do wonder how most of these people who post comments reason....sometimes i'm like are these people humans or is there something i'm missing, perhaps some of them might be on cheap drugs, imagine some people are are chanting articulate, honestly u people are miserable, if u people think there is any messiah who will entirely fix nigeria woes, u're just being stupid n dumb.....i still prefer buhari to all those serpents, but if u people really want change n progress, u all must take the bull by the Horn.....from on set nigeria was never meant to be one, we were merged together for the benefit of the FEW, one thing i'm certain of is there are too many people who need a total brain overhauling in nigeria honestly......
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by WorldRichest: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kylekent59:
He has everything needed to defeat Buhari come 2019. We can even show you here so that you can see for yourself.

smiley smiley

Can you convert your likes and shares to votes that INEC can count? If not, please go and get a job. The over 15 million Almajaris that will vote for Buhari including those in the North East and Atikuchukwu's village that Buhari saved from Boko Haram are not on Social Media but they always vote.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
LANDLORD72:

APC Chairman and Buhari are suffering from multiple personality syndrome and has a Jekyll and Hyde schizophrenia.”

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by oneclickng: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atikulating the Atikulation! Infact, i'm Atikuying
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by unitysheart(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kylekent59:

smiley smiley

Well, the illiterate voters are not on nairaland or online.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by olajizz01(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kylekent59:

smiley smiley
Atiku will win on social media, but Atikulates should be wary of millions Buharists in the North who can not operate on net.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.