Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! (3426 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2018
And all eyes are on the match referee who takes look at his watch and...p-e-e-p!
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 15, 2018
So the second half is up and running and this time it's Naija Church leaders that gets it underway, but before they could do anything telling with their possession, Jesus puts in a perfectly timed tackle and intercepts...
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 15, 2018
46' Jesus: Prayer: "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".(Lk 23:34, Mt 6:9-15, Mk 11:25-26)

NCL: Prayer: "Die! Die! Die! All my enemies must die in Jesus' name".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 15, 2018
50' Jesus: "The life of a man does not consist in the abundance of things which he possesses".(Lk 12:15)

NCL: The life of a man does consists in the abundance of things he possesses, e.g private jets etc.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2018
54' Jesus: "Take heed and beware of covetousness".(Lk 12:15).

NCL: "Take heed and beware of poverty".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 15, 2018
57' Jesus: A rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven".(Mt 19:23).

NCL: "A rich man shall not hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2018
62' Jesus: "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God".(Mt 19:24).

NCL: "It is not easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 15, 2018
66' Jesus: "Call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your father, which is in heaven".(Mt 23:9).

NCL: "Call us your fathers-spiritual father, father in the Lord, reverend father, holy father, etc.-upon the earth, for you are all our spiritual sons and daughters".

1 Like

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 15, 2018
70' Jesus: "One is your master even Christ, for ye are all brethren".(Mt 23:8 ).

NCL: "We are not all brethren for some of us are masters, and some others are servants".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2018
73' Jesus: "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the Earth...But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven...for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also".(Mt 6:19-21).

NCL: "Lay up treasures for yourselves on Earth, for if you don't have treasures upon the Earth, you are a nobody and no one would respect you on Earth".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 15, 2018
78' Jesus: "The greatest commandment is 'Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, mind, soul, and strength. The second greatest is thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself".(Mt 22:37-39)

NCL: "The greatest commandments is thou shall give your tithes and offerings so that thou shall be placed under a curse and die the death".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2018
81' Jesus: Emphasis-The obedience culture: Do it.(Lk 6:46-49, 11:27-28, Jn 14:15,21,23-24, 15:10,14, Mt 21:28-31).

NCL: Emphasis-Talking and reading culture: Say it and read it.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 15, 2018
85' Jesus: Emphasis: Justice, mercy, righteousness etc.(Mt 23:23, 5:3-48, 6:33).

NCL: Emphasis: Tithes and offerings, etc.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 15, 2018
89' Jesus: "Those who follow me shall suffer persecutions and possible deaths on Earth for my name sake, but do not be afraid of those who can kill the body but are not able to kill the soul, but rather fear him who is able to destroy both the body and soul in hell."(Mt 10:16-23, Jn 15:20, Mt 5:10-12, 10:28,39, 16:24-27, Lk 11:49, 21:12).

NCL: "Those who follow Jesus are not supposed to suffer persecution or possible deaths for his name sake, but they are meant to only enjoy their lives here on earth.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 15, 2018
90' Three minutes of added time left.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2018
92' Jesus: Emphasis-My words, i.e. The commandments of Jesus in the Bible.(Mt 5:27-45, 28:19-20, Lk 6:46-49, Mk 8:35-38, Mt 24:35, Lk 10:39-42, Jn 5:24,47, Jn 14:10,15,21,23-24,15:3,7,10,14, 6:63, 8:31-32,38,39-40,42-43,47,51,12:47-50, 17:6,8,14,17).

NCL: Emphasis-The whole Bible, i.e. All the commandments contained in the Bible including those that contradict his words.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 15, 2018
93' P-e-e-ep, p-e-e-p, pe-e-r-r-r-e-ep.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2018
And The Winner Is?

Of course it's up to the referee to decide the winner of the match and na me dey officiate, so who else? Jesus of course! And hin win am by 25 goals to nil, so na hands down, not even close but a proper spanking, bashing, thrashing, annihilation, demolition, thumping, hammering, na hin Jesus carry wire Naija Church Leaders.

And I can hear sound of agony of the fans of Naija Church Leaders such as Satan and his angels as they are weeping profusely, and are inconsolable at the moment. But I can also hear the fans of Jesus such as the angels in heaven rejoicing and jubilating. And this is what i hear them singing:

Winner oh oh oh winner,

Winner oh oh oh winner,

Jesus you don win oh, winner,

I say you go win for ever oh, winner.

But that one na my own decision because na my match be this, so my decision dey final. But I no fit decide for you oh as na you be your own match referee, so it's up to you to decide who wins it for you.

Therefore who do you choose?
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oh, it's still celebration's galore in respect of the victory that the Lord Jesus scored over my life, I mean the Naija Church Leaders thought it was going to be the usual walk in the park for them as it is with a lot of church folks-who claim to be the followers of Jesus but in reality, the real lord of their lives is the Naija Church Leaders because it is their words which they observe and not that of Jesus-but to their own surprise it turned out just the other way round as it was not just a walk in the park but also a stroll for Jesus.

And I so delighted to have played a pivotal in making it so easy for my Jesus to win the game that I want to dedicate this song to him:

It is such fun to see such fun to see NCL lose

It is such fun to see such fun to see NCL lose

Jesus is a winner man a winner man a winner

man Jesus is a winner man

A winner man all the time

We are on the winning side the winning side

The winning side We are on the winning side

The winning side all the time

Hip hip hip hooray

Hip hip hip hooray
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jesus you too much oh!
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2018
I want send special shout out to all of Jesus FC fans, both those of you in heaven and those on Earth. Thank you for your support. We did it together, so this victory belongs to all us. We hope to achieve more victories together as this one in subsequent matches.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Stand up for the champion for the champion Jesus!
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Ole ole ole ole Jesus has won!
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 18, 2018
For those missed out on the live broadcast of the record breaking match, Jesus Vs Naija Church Leaders, no need to worry cause we're be doing a rerun of the whole game shortly. So stay on this thread.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2018
1' Jesus: "Blessed are you poor for yours is the kingdom of God".(Lk 6:20, Mk 5:3).

NCL: "Cursed are you poor for poverty is a curse".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 27, 2018
4' Jesus: "Woe unto you that are rich! For you have received your consolation".(Lk 6:24).

NCL: "Blessed are you that are rich".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 28, 2018
8' Jesus: "Do not judge according to the outward appearance": for instance, the way a man is dressed".(Jn 7:24).

NCL: "The way a man is dressed is the way he'll be addressed".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2018
11' Jesus: "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you".(Mt 5:44).

NCL: "Hate your enemies, curse bless them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, pray against which despitefully use you and persecute you"
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2018
15' Jesus unto his church: "The princes of the gentiles exercise dominion over them and they that are great exercise authority upon them but it shall not be be so among you...".(Mt 20:25-26).

NCL: "Even as it is with the gentiles and those of the world so shall it be in the church...".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2018
22' Jesus: Emphasis-Give alms to the poor, help the needy etc.(Lk 12:33, Mt 19:21, Lk 14:12-14, Mt 25:31-46).

NCL: Emphasis-Tithes and offerings etc.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2018
26' Jesus: "Distribute the wealth".(Lk 18:22, 12:33)

NCL: "Accumulate the wealth".
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
30' Jesus: His Meat-To do the will of God and to finish the work that God had given him to do, to please God, to say what God wants him to say, to have the honor and praise that comes from God and God alone etc.(Jn 4:32-34, 8:28-29, 12:49-50, 6:63, 5:40-44, 14:30-31, 15:30-31)

NCJ: Their Meat: To do their own will and to finish their self-ambitious, self-driven, and self-glorifying projects, to please men and also themselves, to say what men want to hear, to have the honor and praise that comes from man etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone / God Is An Epic Troll / Must Tithe Be Paid In Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.