Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! (3269 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by desiredhome: 1:27pm On May 04, 2019
Nothing but the truth my brother

1 Like

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 05, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Really creative.
Na God oh.

How you dey?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 05, 2019
I'm fine oo .Thanks.
jesusjnr2:
Na God oh.

How you dey?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I'm fine oo .Thanks.
Good to know.

God bless and keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 06, 2019
IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
jesusjnr:
Good to know.

God bless and keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 08, 2019
Pointguardusa:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Amen!
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
I am on team Jesus.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
1' Jesus: "Blessed are you poor for yours is the kingdom of God".(Lk 6:20, Mk 5:3).

NCL: "Cursed are you poor for poverty is a curse".
Poor spiritually or physically?
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Poor spiritually or physically?
Thanks bro for your efforts to publish the Words of Jesus.

God bless you. wink
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by CodeTemplar: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thanks bro for your efforts to publish the Words of Jesus.

God bless you. wink
Always dodging direct questions.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Always dodging direct questions.
When someone's efforts to answer would be trashed by those pretending to care about answers.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by CodeTemplar: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
When someone's efforts to answer would be trashed by those pretending to care about answers.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Now you have resorted to proverbial verses. I know you for that. Keep avoiding questions directly related to your own thread idea. It was the Pharisees who did that in scriptures and you are fast proving to be one.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Now you have resorted to proverbial verses. I know you for that. Keep avoiding questions directly related to your own thread idea. It was the Pharisees who did that in scriptures and you are fast proving to be one.
Jesus didn't waste answers Pharisees like you at some point, because to what use?

Why did you trash someone who answered your questions?

You are a bonafide mammon worshipper and polygamy activist which are both antichrist, so it's obvious you a modern day pharisee.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by CodeTemplar: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Jesus didn't waste answers Pharisees like you at some point, because to what use?

Why did you trash someone who answered your questions?

You are a bonafide mammon worshipper and polygamy activist which are both antichrist, so it's obvious you a modern day pharisee.
I was expecting a personal attact from you because I know it is the way of proud and boastful people like you. Show me where I ever worshipped mammon or keep quite. I know you can't because you don't know me in real life so I will understand when you skillfully dodge that question.

Also show me where I supported or advocate for polygamy also. I know what to expect already.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:

I was expecting a personal attact from you because I know it is the way of proud and boastful people like you. Show me where I ever worshipped mammon or keep quite. I know you can't because you don't know me in real life so I will understand when you skillfully dodge that question.

Also show me where I supported or advocate for polygamy also. I know what to expect already.
Hmmm.

People who worship mammon as the pharisees don't know they do, and they deride those as Jesus who know it and tell them they do.

P.s Mammon and polygamy advocate, codetemplar aka standing5, see the screenshots below.

Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by CodeTemplar: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm.

People who worship mammon as the pharisees don't know they do, and they decide those as Jesus who know it and tell them they do.
See your life. Just rantings and no substance.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
See your life. Just rantings and no substance.
By substance you mean mammon?
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by CodeTemplar: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
By substance you mean mammon?
Intellectual poverty is affecting someone here. Substance is an English word.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Intellectual poverty is affecting someone here. Substance is an English word.
Like master like servant, intellectually sound but spiritually bankrupt.

Mammon is a substance!
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Spiritually 0][/color]quote author=CodeTemplar post=80826569]Poor spiritually or physically? [/quote]
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Spiritually
Hi bro.

Please can you explain how someone could be spiritually poor?

And also if the "rich" in the following saying of Jesus meant spiritually or physically?

Luke 6:24 (KJV)

But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

Thank you.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
[My reference here is matthew 5:3 where Jesus Christ tallked about being spiritually poor. This has no bearing with physical prosperity . yquote author=jesusjnr post=80883184] Hi bro.

And also if the "rich" in the following saying of Jesus meant spiritually or physically?

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Bodydialect57:
[My reference here is matthew 5:3 where Jesus Christ tallked about being spiritually poor. This has no bearing with physical prosperity . yquote author=jesusjnr post=80883184] Hi bro.

Thank you.

Yes I understand that was for the poor in spirit, but in this one it was just for the poor, that was why I gave instance of Jesus use of rich in the same passage, so that if the poor wasn't in the physical sense, how about the rich? But I didn't get any response from you concerning that.

p.s The style of your posts, is it deliberate? Because it can be quite confusing and difficult for someone to differentiate your own comments from your quote. Thanks.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Like earlier commented, l was referring to the poor in spirit that Jesus mentioned in Mathew 5: 3. And as for my post, it isn't deliberate. Thank you.

P.s. l am a sis.
jesusjnr:

Yes I understand that was for the poor in spirit, but in this one it was just for the poor, that was why I gave instance of Jesus use of rich in the same passage, so that if the poor wasn't in the physical sense, how about the rich? But I didn't get any response from you concerning that.

p.s The style of your posts, is it deliberate? Because it can be quite confusing and difficult for someone to differentiate your own comments from your quote. Thanks.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Like earlier commented, l was referring to the poor in spirit that Jesus mentioned in Mathew 5: 3.
Ok I understand.

The point I was trying to make is that the blessing might be in the sense of it being easier for
for the poor to receive the message of the Kingdom of God and enter into it, than the rich of whom Jesus said, "it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to get into the Kingdom of God" (Matthew 10:21), which may also be related to the woe saying of Jesus unto the rich in this instance.

For i believe it's similar to the saying of Jesus concerning it seeming good in God's sight to reveal the things of His kingdom to the babes aka the unlearned, instead of the wise and prudent aka the learned, because it was not because they were unlearned that God revealed those things to them(Luke 10:21) but that them being unlearned made it easier for them to humble themselves before God for Him to reveal such things to them.

So in that sense their ignorance was like a blessing to them, while the knowledge of such ones who God hid those who God hid those things from was like a curse.

Therefore that may be the type of blessing and curse it meant in the instances of the poor and the rich.

Bodydialect57:
And as for my post, it isn't deliberate. Thank you.

P.s. l am a sis.
Really?

Ok i'm sorry about that. smiley

God bless.
Re: Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Amen.
jesusjnr:
Ok I understand.

The point I was trying to make is that the blessing might be in the sense of it being easier for
for the poor to receive the message of the Kingdom of God and enter into it, than the rich of whom Jesus said, "it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to get into the Kingdom of God" (Matthew 10:21), which may also be related to the woe saying of Jesus unto the rich in this instance.

For i believe it's similar to the saying of Jesus concerning it seeming good in God's sight to reveal the things of His kingdom to the babes aka the unlearned, instead of the wise and prudent aka the learned, because it was not because they were unlearned that God revealed those things to them(Luke 10:21) but that them being unlearned made it easier for them to humble themselves before God for Him to reveal such things to them.

So in that sense their ignorance was like a blessing to them, while the knowledge of such ones who God hid those who God hid those things from was like a curse.

Therefore that may be the type of blessing and curse it meant in the instances of the poor and the rich.

Really?

Ok i'm sorry about that. smiley

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You / "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit / The Illusion Called Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.