Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (74033 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by bamigboyes(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
What's wrong in this?

Nigerians with funny beliefs and superstitions. This is cool. Clear your mind...

This remind of this stuff, asking a Nigerian in a lift, "are U going down?" "I will never go down in Jesus name, up up I will go."

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by Spatta: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2018
My eye went straight to the center in between the legs of the soldier, It looks like something was enjoying the drama below as they were fooling themselves calling it Pre-wedding picture

The man's control is so small or rather the boy's control
the girl will see it in the Picture and i am sure the bedroom will tell the story that it was not a pre wedding picture after all

what people do to catch a Cricket

these things end faster than planned

hero to the Elephant
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by baby124: 5:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Lmaooooo. Na wa oooo
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by SensaGreene: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Let your bridesmaids slay different this wedding season. Go for bridal clutches instead of bouquet. Minimum order :4pcs.
Also contact us for bespoke bridesmaid dresses
Whatsapp: 08132560057.
http://instagram.com/sensagreene
http://facebookm.com/sensagreenebridals

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by jom4real007(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Pathetic!
Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by CDCEO001: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Why is everyone complaining about the creative picture?
Don't you know nurses do go to war front too? To save lives and when they are down, a fellow nurse/soldier will rescue them.
I see nothing wrong with these pictures, Nigerians and superstitious beliefs are like bread and akara.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by fonumocleanser(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Which kind rubbish concept is this sef....Na wa ooo.

Abeg cleanse your body with fonumo cleanser and thank me later. Check my siggy.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by segneyukk(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
After all these don't want to hear later you used your strong hand slap her or u shoot her at home OK.....wish you guys fruitful union.
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy na wa ...some mofos go soon upgrade this abnormal concept with casket
grin
Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
bamigboyes:
What's wrong in this?

Nigerians with funny beliefs and superstitions. This is cool. Clear your mind...

This remind of this stuff, asking a Nigerian in a lift, "are U going down?" "I will never go down in Jesus name, up up I will go."

grin Hehehehe........everything Na SUPPERSTITION o.

Have you ever gone to make a withdrawal from the ATM and met a long queue only to ask for confirmation from the person you presume to be the last on the queue......... "PLEASE ARE YOU THE LAST ON THE QUEUE?!" And you are responded with "NO AM NOT THE LAST BUT THE FIRST FROM BEHIND. GOD FORBID MAKE I BE LAST".

1 Like

Re: Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos by patorial(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I just hope she backs her WEDDING with prayers.
She may be surprised at what she may get.
Especially divine prayers to resuscitate her common sense

A typical West African you are grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.