Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (64571 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2018
WORDWORLD:
"You are a feminist".

"NO AM NOT A FEMINIST"

"but why has it become almost a CERTAINTY that YOU IN PARTICULAR will jump like a KANGAROO into threads thats about feminism and acting PASSIONATELY in its defence as if threads its all about YOU.

Are you a FVCKING HYPOCRITE or just suffering from MENTAL CONFUSSION?!

Going by your analogy, I guess I need to be a child to speak against child abuse or you are a rapist, since you IN PARTICULAR go about foolishly equating rape to homosexuality on such threads. Dundee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by spiritedtete: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

A typical Nigerian man, using money to induce submission and respect. Without money, lots of you are absolutely useless to an empowered woman. I say that with no disrespect in mind. Just the bitter truth.

Mind you, lots of rich men are battling with disrespectful wives.

Oh sorry lol. But as a former researcher.. data analyst... And journalist I speak with fact and I can support what I say with evidance of my reseach from 2010... Which was endorsed by both international and local institutions.

Even the women with more money are not left out... Nigerian women are wired to give all to men.. but the once who tends to want to break out from this trend ended up being stupid and the misrable.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by princfred(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
dami456:

Compared to the number of fat, balding, pot-bellied men that probably haven't seen their dicks since Obasanjo was president, I think feminists are doing pretty well for themselves. Men are so obviously threatened by an empowered woman, because most of them inherently know that they bring absolutely nothing to the table and are basically useless when women start working and making significant money. They can no longer hold their money as leverage and use that to treat her however they like and lord it over her. That's why so many of the men here are screeching like hyenas at the thought of losing their power over women. Men know that they need and are desperate for women a lot more than women need and are desperate for them, so a woman that doesn't need them scares them a lot. It's why men commit suicides 4x the rate of women, from loneliness and desperation.

Regardless of what you think, it is classy to be independent and not regard men as important. The confidence to go out there and achieve comes from an attitude of believing that you deserve it and that men aren't any better than women. Manhood is not the pride of anything. History has shown that most of you bring destruction and stupidity to the women in your lives. Evidence in the fact that countries with female equality have a lot less domestic violence and rape incidents than countries without. Men have become so useless now, they depend on the subservience of women to "feel like a man". That's why so many are tearing their hair out at the thought of more women joining the feminist movement.

Keep on trying to convince yourself that you're relevant o. Certainly worth it when reality eventually slaps you in the face.
Feminism of equal rights without equal responsibilities is both the height of stupidity and alter selfishness. Also what happens when/if for some reasons, the wife becomes incapacitated to fulfill her own part of the financial responsibilities/ bargain since the marriage is hinged on that or the man wakes up to decide he is no longer capable of meeting the contract demands after humbly enjoying the lady over time? Men readily take the responsibility of providing and taking care of their wives for the average African women to now feel men are useless or they are exonerated from reciprocating and complementing the man for their now found empowerment is devilishly stingy. Again most feminist are stingy irresponsible financially advantaged or very physically ugly or ugly minded women who can't make a man dick stand anyway deceiving the others . But then when you are old enough and jumping from one prayer house to another for husband you will become sensible. Even the not so rich guys are sweating away just to make life comfortable for their partner. Do you know how many women who are in or graduates of higher institutions courtesy, wholly or partially, of the man/men in her life? But men are useless bla.....bla...bla in you tiny brain.

A man can always find a woman even in his old age to keep him company and reciprocate him the way he wants or for fun as the many olosho joints testifies to that. For the many selfish, lazy women who dont know how to cook and hide it behind feminism, the end point is already written in the good book or last last last you will give small boys that money you are too stingy to bring out or be respectful earlier just to be used.

For men wey sabi, wetin concern us either we work hard make money and go after the humble, responsible sensible non stingy, non contentious helpmates or lay back and go after the baby or sugar mamas online or offline (as feminism will ensure adequate supply ) or both in anyway we live well.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by princfred(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

A typical Nigerian man, using money to induce submission and respect. Without money, lots of you are absolutely useless to an empowered woman. I say that with no disrespect in mind. Just the bitter truth.

Mind you, lots of rich men are battling with disrespectful wives.
Battling with or sending them packing ASAP to marry fresher younger tighter ones? A disrespectful wife is doing the rich husband a big favor -an opportunity and good excuse to go for the fresher ones he has been eyeing (but restricted by marriage) who are even more eager to show him love ....stop living in lalaland.....lol

Lots of wealthy men are into with philanthropy, scholarships etc that benefit both gender their women counterparts are pushing anti men feminism. Even the not so rich guys are sweating away just to make life comfortable for their partner. Do you know how many women who are in or graduates of higher institutions courtesy wholly or partly of the man/men in their life? Remind me again how many girls your feminist champions Chimamanda and Linda Ikeja have given scholarships to or trained in vocational skills or taken abroad to work and earn a living instead they are getting poor young girls to develop selfish contempt for men who train many of them in school. If only many of these unmarried feminists spend more time thinking of how to complement and be helpmates to a man like they finally do when they are old enough (offering money, jobs etc to young men) and the rich wealthy ones launch massive self-development platforms even if only for the female folks......

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by dumahi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
dami456:

Compared to the number of fat, balding, pot-bellied men that probably haven't seen their dicks since Obasanjo was president, I think feminists are doing pretty well for themselves. Men are so obviously threatened by an empowered woman, because most of them inherently know that they bring absolutely nothing to the table and are basically useless when women start working and making significant money. They can no longer hold their money as leverage and use that to treat her however they like and lord it over her. That's why so many of the men here are screeching like hyenas at the thought of losing their power over women.

Seems u were personally pricked by my comment because ur response is totally off the marks. Who is threatened by the empowered woman? Go to my profile & see my post on Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & know that I honour excellence in womanhood. Note that Ngozi has a husband she loves & respects. U don't have to be a feminist to be mpowered.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
princfred:
And I told you where such disrespect usually gets the women involved so you don't think it's worth epitomizing or present only half of the entire story. Fine (i only asked you for a reminder )empowering ladies only Abi? Now, imagine all male philanthropist towing same line segregating their wealth to only men based on real equality how does that sound cos full blown feminism should entail that?

People have been divorcing their partners for ill character. It is not rocket science.

Choice dear. Though I do not support it and have spoken against it. I will suggest you cry to your male philanthropists.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
spiritedtete:

Oh sorry lol. But as a former researcher.. data analyst... And journalist I speak with fact and I can support what I say with evidance of my reseach from 2010... Which was endorsed by both international and local institutions.

Even the women with more money are not left out... Nigerian women are wired to give all to men.. but the once who tends to want to break out from this trend ended up being stupid and the misrable.

I can see how non-miserable/wise the bulk of Nigerians (women) are... Lil wonder they spend all their time in churches, hopping from one crusade to another... praying against unseen forces/side-chicks.

Funny country with deluded individuals grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Thegamingorca(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I can see how non-miserable the bulk of Nigerians are... Lil wonder they spend all their time in churches, praying against unseen forces.

Funny country with deluded individuals grin

I just tire for them smiley
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by princfred(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Lemme break it down for you and hope you do not deflect in typical fashion.

"So many rich men are battling disrespectful wives" (i.e) being rich wouldn't automatically make a wife (eternally) submissive. The topic isn't if he can send her packing and marry a young one, as I can see that is always a bragging right to you lots.

The other part of your post, please the internet is there for us all. Linda Ikeji has a scheme aimed at empowering ladies ONLY. Ali Baba's wife also started a foundation for the girl child recently. There are so many others aimed at women only, run by women (with men as donors too). The other rants have nothing to do with my post, so I see no correlation. I hope this serves.
And I told you where such disrespect usually lands the women involved so you don't think it's worth epitomizing or present only half of the entire story. Fine (i only asked you for a reminder), empowering ladies only abi? Now, imagine all male philanthropists including those training ladies in school, towing same line - segregating their wealth to only men based on real equality. How does that sound cos full blown feminism should entail that?
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by princfred(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Lemme break it down for you and hope you do not deflect in typical fashion.

"So many rich men are battling disrespectful wives" (i.e) being rich wouldn't automatically make a wife (eternally) submissive. The topic isn't if he can send her packing and marry a young one, as I can see that is always a bragging right to you lots.

The other part of your post, please the internet is there for us all. Linda Ikeji has a scheme aimed at empowering ladies ONLY. Ali Baba's wife also started a foundation for the girl child recently. There are so many others aimed at women only, run by women (with men as donors too). The other rants have nothing to do with my post, so I see no correlation. I hope this serves.

People have been divorcing their partners for ill character. It is not rocket science.

Choice dear. Though I do not support it and have spoken against it. I will suggest you cry to your male philanthropists.
So why leave out the divorce part in your appreciation of rich men battling with disrespectful women?
In your support of Feminism you should be the one crying to those pushing it with the sense i just gave you of the kind of choice such "choice" can easily encourage men to also make. I wouldn't be the one jumping from crusade to crusade in search of a partner nor am i the kind to waste my money to train any girl. Infact Feminism does and will keep "favoring" me. If not that it will be against my orientation to support what I know will negatively affect others i would be a strong feminist but who am to reject the spoils of self-imposed-self- destructive-bound war?
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
princfred:
So why leave out the divorce part in your appreciation of rich men battling with disrespectful women?
In your support of Feminism you should be the one crying to those pushing it with the sense i just gave you of the kind of choice such "choice" can easily encourage men to also make. I wouldn't be the one jumping from crusade to crusade in search of a partner nor am i the kind to waste my money to train any girl. Infact Feminism does and will keep "favoring" me. If not that it will be against my orientation to support what I know will negatively affect others i would be a strong feminist but who am to reject the spoils of self-imposed-self- destructive-bound war?

Okay...
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Going by your analogy, I guess I need to be a child to speak against child abuse or you are a rapist, since you IN PARTICULAR go about foolishly equating rape to homosexuality on such threads. Dundee cheesy

grin so you are one of the many lacking in comprehension. Even with this CLARITY as to they quotes below by me. You still choose the way of the HYPOCRITES.

WORDWORLD:

I don't sound crazy, you are the one unable to see beyond your nose as to our INSANE TREND. Brace up and embrace such a possibility with the fleeting of time as humanity continues to sink into the mire of DECADENCE. One evil begets another my dear. grin You can't eat your cake and still have it.

AM TALKING ABOUT DIRECTION OF THE REVOLUTION AND NOT ABOUT AN EQUATION IN PERVERSIONS. It will only continue to sink deeper into the mire. A full blown INSANE SOCIETY BY LEGALITY. Take it or leave it under the ILLUSION called FREEDUMB.

WORDWORLD:

It's not an equation in essence and consequences but the availability of such a prevalence as to its legitimacy within a spectrum called DEMOCRACY in which what was regarded ABNORMAL may be redefined as being NORMAL with respect to POLITICAL WILL. It's not that difficult to COMPREHEND and using the word ILLOGICAL to qualify my talks is the same qualification of a MAN marrying a MAN even though they are not hurting one another. It remains ILLOGICAL according to those who by their OWN rights too see it as so. grin

WORDWORLD:

Go through that particular post again and you will see how I ended it with a QUESTION.

How come you couldn't comprehend such a reverse psychology?

If you care read my other comments on this thread too. I only hope you will be able to grasp even though very clear the message being passed is about the SEXUAL REVOLUTION which has a great TENDENCY of taking its course to the very end.

AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE US SEE BEYOND OUR NOSE, BEYOND HOMOSEXUALISM. LIKE IT OR NOT HOMOSEXUALISM IS ALREADY VERY, VERY DEEPLY ESTABLISHED COURTESY OF HETEROSEXUALS WHO AT MOST TIMES ARE RELIGIOUSLY HYPOCRITES. ALL THESE "SH!T" WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A MANIFESTATION IF ONLY HETEROSEXUALS CHOOSE TO LIVE A RESPONSIBLE LIFE AND NOT LIFE OF INSTITUTIONALIZED PROMISCUITY.

It's about seeing beyond our nose. Eyah...... It's been about the SEXUAL REVOLUTION that has the possibility of taking its course to the very end making all that used to be tagged as PERVERSIONS to becoming a norm.

Liberation one after the others with time.

So does it then make you a PROSTITUTE since you showed your support to the SWISS government in their advancement of prostitution making it so legitimate?

I hope you will be able to comprehend this time. Eyah! Cool your temper. WHY YOU COME DEY VEX LIKE FEMINIST NAH!!! Hahaha pocohantas....is not a feminist but a funny girl emotionally truamatized who finds NL as a safe heaven. Pocohantas you need help HONESTLY. You are very TOXIC how was your childhood like?. Were you once raped, molested Or its just heart breaks?!

Anyway those who care about the current trend of the SEXUAL REVOLUTION should watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q6pDGNQw3I

Pocohantas, since 'RAPE and HOMOSEXUALISM are not equal.

Is the union of a man and a woman EQUAL to the union of a man and a man, woman and a woman?!

The answer is an obvious NO!!!

But the fight is about EQUAL RIGHTS grin

Can you see the MENTAL CONFUSSION most of you are suffer from?!
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who go read that epistle?
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:
Who go read that epistle?
Lmao grin grin

Why will you when it's not about FEMINISM tongue. Those who care would.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Why will you when it's not about FEMINISM tongue.

Lol. Tbh, even if that post was on feminism, I can't get past the first paragraph. Maybe when I am with my glasses, for now it made my head spin grin
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol. Tbh, even if that post was on feminism, I can't get past the first paragraph. Maybe when I am with my glasses, for now it made my head spin grin

As usual. grin

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

When you see men wey get sense, you go know. They don't need to fight for respect/submission. Their persona does all the work.

You sir, is a very wise one.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
monex:

feminism is conflicting both in definition and practice. I have heard many definitions of feminism myself.

And I am sure if you define feminism, There would be those feminists that would disagree with your definition. For instance I can ask:

Can I be a feminist and expect that the woman I marry will be responsible (or at least accountable) for cooking?

Cooking should be the least thing couples argue about. Truth is that the society made our mothers, sisters, and women cooks and our fathers, man of the parlor. No. When we were bachelors, we cooked, and that debate shouldn't start after marriage except you're marrying an househelp. You should lend an assisting hand. Be together in the kitchen. Teach your male children to help out in the kitchen. Everyone should learn basic survival skills -- culinary skills especially.

If you get home early before your wife, what's stopping you from preparing dinner? It's all about love. I love my wife enough to ensure she's not hungry. To pamper her. To satisfy her and make her happy. Will she be lazy because of that? No. She'd learn to appreciate and give her best too, which is what you'd expect from a wise woman.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
dami456:

Very true. Nothing but bitterness and insecurity here. When such men realize that they're not as important as they thought they were, and women no longer regard them as better, posts like these are what their low IQ brains start to come up. It hurts their fragile egos that women would rather choose to be empowered and be emancipated from them, than deal with man-children that ultimately offer nothing but stress and selfishness.

Its fun to watch them tear their hair out about it though. I love that more women are starting to see the scam of traditional "male headship" marriages and relationships. Na who that one help? It has brought nothing but abuse and heartache for many women. Feminism is a literal lifesaver for many women that finally found the courage to leave their abusive husbands. While the selfish men refuse to see it, we know the rewards. The movement is not perfect and yes, there are extremists, but exceptions do not negate the rule. Men can screech about feminism all they want, nothing is going to change.

We'll get to that stage, one step at a time. women should be free.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Thegamingorca(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

You use glasses angry (huge turn off)

Or you use contacts cheesy with the different shades of iris for the different shades of hotels cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You use glasses angry (huge turn off)

Or you use contacts cheesy with the different shades of iris for the different shades of hotels cheesy

Why naw? Any specific reason?

Lol @ different shades of hotels. I tried using contacts, it was "difficult". Had to return to the conventional glasses.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Thegamingorca(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Why naw? Any specific reason?

Lol @ different shades of hotels. I tried using contacts, it was "difficult". Had to return to the conventional glasses.

Its harder to stare down a 4 eyed human being. grin
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
epelumi42:

We'll get to that stage, one step at a time. women should be free.

FREEDOM IS AN ILLUSION. Now let me ask you, FREEDOM from what and by who?!

In your answering this question you will see how you will keep swimming in an OCEAN of DUMBSIFICATION?!

Let me cite an example. The sexual revolution was mainly ignited by women, fighting for FREEDOM TO USE THEIR BODY AS THEY LIKE. What is the the out come of this fight to the DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD?

And there are too many examples to cite with their DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
WORDWORLD:

FREEDOM IS AN ILLUSION. Now let me ask you, FREEDOM from what and by who?!

In your answering this question you will see how you will keep swimming in an OCEAN of DUMBSIFICATION?!

Let me cite an example. The sexual revolution was mainly ignited by women, fighting for FREEDOM TO USE THEIR BODY AS THEY LIKE. What is the the out come of this fight to the DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD?

And there are too many examples to cite with their DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES.

When I said women should be free... Free from the box that men have placed them in. The patriarchal nature of the society. That's what they need to be free from. Freedom in many sense isn't an illusion unless you wanna get all philosophical. People decide their notion of freedom.

The question is, how do you define the dignity of womanhood without falling back to what the society has defined or what you have formed in your head. Why can't we all decide our notion of morality especially women?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
epelumi42:

When I said women should be free... Free from the box that men have placed them in. The patriarchal nature of the society. That's what they need to be free from. Freedom in many sense isn't an illusion unless you wanna get all philosophical. People decide their notion of freedom.

The question is, how do you define the dignity of womanhood without falling back to what the society has defined or what you have formed in your head. Why can't we all decide our notion of morality especially women?

Oga you are too much.Such a wise fellow.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Oga you are too much.Such a wise fellow.
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by monex(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
epelumi42:

Cooking should be the least thing couples argue about. Truth is that the society made our mothers, sisters, and women cooks and our fathers, man of the parlor. No. When we were bachelors, we cooked, and that debate shouldn't start after marriage except you're marrying an househelp. You should lend an assisting hand. Be together in the kitchen. Teach your male children to help out in the kitchen. Everyone should learn basic survival skills -- culinary skills especially.

If you get home early before your wife, what's stopping you from preparing dinner? It's all about love. I love my wife enough to ensure she's not hungry. To pamper her. To satisfy her and make her happy. Will she be lazy because of that? No. She'd learn to appreciate and give her best too, which is what you'd expect from a wise woman.

you do realize you are yet to answer my question sha?

Your post is off the point of the context of my earlier post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by MissWrite(f): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
epelumi42:

Very well said.

You're another rare gem. There's not enough of you guys in this country. Please, have many sons.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
epelumi42:

[b]When I said women should be free... Free from the box that men have placed them in. The patriarchal nature of the society. That's what they need to be free from. [/b]Freedom in many sense isn't an illusion unless you wanna get all philosophical. People decide their notion of freedom.

Let me take it a STEP at a time.

So tell us about how women have been boxed in the PATRIARCHAL NATURE OF THE SOCIETY and how their 'FREEDOM' as made a better society today as compared to yesterday, carefully staying aloof from all controversy by being EMPIRICAL in your answer to this question with STATISTICAL BACKINGS from human history for CLARITY and ELUCIDATION using the United states of America as our case study being that it's the hub of 'FREEDOM' fighters and as well has been a very PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY up to the early 20th Century. Hence an opportunity for comparism within a geographical location.
Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
MissWrite:

Very well said.

You're another rare gem. There's not enough of you guys in this country. Please, have many sons.

Of course as to your BOLDED in epelumi42's response to me.

DEFINATIONS can only fall into those two categories. The difference is straight forward. Not BOTH DEFINATIONS can be an ABSOLUTE TRUTH at the same time.

Hence, which ever is the ILLUSION must FALL and FAIL in the end.

As family structures keep falling and failing just an example of the CRISIS OF THE MODERN WORLD as compared to the PATRIARCHAL.

A yardstick for measuring here can be FAMILY as to the functions of what ever definition of a DIGNIFIED WOMAN.

And then we may move to sexually transmitted diseases as the next yard stick and other yard sticks and being EMPIRICAL statistically.

epelumi42, AmazonTopaz

Re: 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist by epelumi42(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Let me take it a STEP at a time.

So tell us about how women have been boxed in the PATRIARCHAL NATURE OF THE SOCIETY and how their 'FREEDOM' as made a better society today as compared to yesterday, carefully staying aloof from all controversy by being EMPIRICAL in your answer to this question with STATISTICAL BACKINGS from human history for CLARITY and ELUCIDATION using the United states of America as our case study being that it's the hub of 'FREEDOM' fighters and as well has been a very PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY up to the early 20th Century. Hence an opportunity for comparism within a geographical location.

Ignoring the evident noncontextual, unnecessarily complicated sentences above, here's what I'd say: If you need me to describe the negative effects of patriarchy on the society, then we shouldn't be having this discussion.

Subjecting women under the authority of men gives the impression that women are incapable. That they have to rely on men to survive. Empowering women increases the world's workforce and gives women the chance to make something out of their lives without living under men's shadow.

If I may ask you, what makes men superior to women? Strength? Women have proven to be capable of handling streneous jobs. Sexual makeup? They bear the bulk of child birth. What exactly?

Forget USA. Let's talk about how we can eliminate chivalry and patriarchy from the African society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.