Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (37300 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Blackfire(m): 5:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Yoruba people
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 5:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Many are mad, but few are roaming.

Breasts come dey hungry me after reading this thread

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by BruncleZuma: 5:48am On Oct 14, 2018
She's spoken from her knowledge of the world around her...make una stop and think.

Bashing her may only reinforce her mentality, we see it here on NL everyday; some kid wakes up and just start shĂ­tposting.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 5:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Blackfire:
Yoruba people
na fem swear for you?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by SeniorZato(m): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Why do i have to start up my morning with this kind of post.

The igboo way this girl smoke no get expiry date
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Olatunji1929: 5:56am On Oct 14, 2018
I swear all this feminist deserve to be flogged! how could someone with healthy brain type something as lifeless and senseless as this trash weyrey lawon girls yii i swear

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2018
What's even so special about woman's body undecided
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by wristbangle: 5:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Honestly, they need to take this woman immediately for psychiatric evaluation before her lunatic behaviour becomes broad daylight disgrace.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by JaffyJoe(m): 5:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Everybody with their own feminist ideologies. One thing they all have in common though, FOOLISHNESS!

4 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Etonyc(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Senseless comment
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HONESTLY IT'S DEPRESSING TO KNOW THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE WHO LIVE LIKE THIS.
SO ACCORDING TO HER IN ORDER TO CURB RAPE OR SOMETHING MOTHER'S SHOULD DEPRIVE INNOCENT LITTLE BABY BOYS OF BREAST MILK.. BUT OFFER ONLY TO BABY GIRLS.

HOW IS THIS "FEMINIST" PREACHING EQUALITY WHEN BY ALL MEANS HER INTENTION IS TO CAUSE HATE, FURTHER DIVISION, AND TO DEPRIVE CHILDREN OF SOME OF THE MOST ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS NEEDED FOR DEVELOPMENT AT THE EARLIEST STAGES OF GROWTH...

THE EXISTENCE OF FOOLS LIKE THIS WOMAN AND HER NONSENSE, MEANINGLESS OPINIONS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS PEOPLE MISUNDERSTAND, DISREGARD, AND REJECT FEMINISM.
coolio was in my city last night...And heard one of his favorite lines...And i quote.."I'm an educated fool" perhaps he was referring to idiats like diz feminists..The importance of breast milk can't be over emphasised.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by criuze(m): 6:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Father Lord save is from this feminists

What do you do women raping men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by 3114peter(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2018
we shouldn't blame her, for her past experience, via her father and brothers, they must be a rapist

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by vioment: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2018
I been think say this one 4 get sense, i no even see an atom of am. smh.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Masterclass32: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Just look at the amount of foolishness on this pretty girl.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Horlaslim(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Come and say it again

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Danaire(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
I don't even know how or have the patience to do it here. I just replied her tweet @dandanaire.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Vince77(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2018
She's a lesbian. See the color she is wearing on her head.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Men And Breast, Sha She Doesn't Know The Consequences Of Nt Giving Your Child Milk, Especiall Breast Milk

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by shugabasbn: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2018
I kukumo keep quiet, not everything u see online u must comment

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2018
sad angry
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by mysticwarrior(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2018
What an awkward way of thinking, so priests and Rev fathers and the pope who were breastfed during childhood are all rapist? This the height of absolute stupidity.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Teespice(f): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2018
welcome to twitter where half baked human beings like this feminist have an opinion, dumb as it sounds.

still wondering how breastfeeding a baby boy correlates with him turning out to be a rapist in future.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2018
She requires psychotic evaluation.......... But girls can be breastfeed ? Husband's and boyfriend's can also be breastfeed?

Nippleslover, how you for cope ?
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by markidoo(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2018
I said it!! Beauty without brains its the vagina that suffers. Stupid fool.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Gggg102(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2018
it is a parody account.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Gggg102(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Teespice:
welcome to twitter where half baked human beings like this feminist have an opinion, dumb as it sounds.

still wondering how breastfeeding a baby boy correlates with him turning out to be a rapist in future.

parody account
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Gggg102(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M WEARY OF HOW MANY ATTENTION-SEEKING, MENTALLY UNSTABLE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET NOW TAG THEMSELVES FEMINISTS, DO AND SAY THE DUMBEST THINGS AND GET AWAY WITH TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF TRUE FEMINISTS AND FEMINISM.

it is a parody account.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2018
Dont mind her, She is a product of rape. Oniranun
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by kokomilala(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2018
One needs to look.closely at her pyschopathology.Breastfeeding is an.age-old practice across cultures and civilizations. It is a universal norm,an instinctive maternal duty that fosters bonding between mother and child through the release of oxycontin.
Yes,the mother's breast may be the first erotic object of the male child according to Sigmund Freud,but to claim this maternal care will turn male babies to rapists when they grow up is staggering,beyond reasoning.Hideous as the thought may imagine,it is without logic and holds no basis.
The contest for sexual supremacy is driving some women paranoid and almost insane.
God in His infinite wisdom purposed this act primarily for the bonding between mother and child.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by sam1990(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Trash,stupidity,madness,inrelevant topic.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Hi Zaynie. The link you posted is not showing your comment to like but the main deal page. Do something about it or drop your handle. Thanks
Salam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.