Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (37301 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by pacespot(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2018
If you are looking for a new level of lunacy, just listen to feminists. So breastfeeding a child is now tagged as rape seducing. I don't even remember when my mother breastfed me.

This is to tell the world that this movement by women is just a joke. Unless a curb is placed on it, things could get out of hand. Women are not naturally wired to make decisions on their own, they are poor at decision-making.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by franchasng: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2018
franchasng:
The most useless set of people on earth are feminists!

No wonder Donald Trump recently said men are under attack but many won't understand him.

If you give Trump and many white men a chance today, feminism will be wiped out and all feminists will go to jail, starting with that overzealous Nigerian lady Ngozi Adichie that abandoned what she was supposed to pursue and went after what doesn't concern her.

Why can't she use her popularity and resources to help African women become empowered like her She just want to use feminism brouhaha to gain global audience to expand her pocket, wicked, selfish, deceitful set of people hiding under a facade agenda they call feminism! Insecure cowards! Lazy cowards that pretend to love career but secretly searching for a rich guy to devour with domestic violence or rape accusation/monetary compensation!!!

After 40yrs or so, they came to accuse Judge Brett Kavanaugh of rape just because he was about to be appointed Chief Judge of America!

You waited for 30yrs!!

Look at what they did to Bill Cosby!

They are after Cristiano Ronaldo now after he settled them with huge money!

They ruined Football Star Emmanuel Eboe's life!

What about Golfer Tiger Woods

That's why I love boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, no time for them!

Feminism is a curse to the world.

Watch any Lady that is a feminist, she acts stupidly like all men are culprits!

They are always scared and thinking men are after them when in reality men don't care about their miserable existence!

They are so insecure and judgmental!

They are usually wicked and inhumane!

They are suspicious of every man that comes their way which makes them miss meeting and having great men in their life that will make them change their stupid mentality about men!

Very horrible set of people!

The European and American men that fought to give them a voice are regretting already, overzealous bunch of psychos angry

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2018
so bad to say this....
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by funnyrich(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Lalasticla pls catch this one

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Twinsco1(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Am so sure dis lady those not have brother, not even a son...
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Lightwands(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Chill y'all, it's a parody account.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by lexy2014: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.... My brother I weak for this kind ideology. They have finally exposed their plans towards the male gender.
if u notice, she is a lesbian. Feminism & lesbianism are one. Most of them become lesbians cos they don't want 2 have a man over them but later u will c them begging 4 sperm to get pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by nwajesus12(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2018
nikkypearl:
Oloshii to un so oro oshi ni igboro enu angry angry
suo igbo Nne... Igbo Amaka tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Mizwisdom(f): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2018
I'm taking this advice
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by okwabayi(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Uglymugg:
Nice bait.
How does one bait a fish with an anchor? It’s like both of you smoked the same substance.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by okwabayi(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2018
This is either a parody account [I completely forgot about those] or she has spoken like a true intimacy gadget-using, childless feminist.
I remember we once had one like that. The crime stories she always promoted on her blog were about cases where men were perpetrators. I wonder how her mind will change since she birthed a son.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Jackyjay90: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2018
correctbae:
Feminist and activist lady took to her twitter page to address the issue of breastfeeding guys and its effects. According to her tweets breastfeeding a male child automatically trains them to be rapist. She said they are being thought how to touch a woman's body. She is a proposing a stop to breastfeeding in order to stop rape.

Tweet below:

If you breastfeed your sons, you are training them to be rapists when they grow up. You're basically teaching them that they can touch a woman's body whenever they want.

If you oppose rape, stop breastfeeding boys!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/13/if-you-breastfeed-your-sons-you-are-training-them-to-be-a-rapist-feminist-lady-says/
. had did been that your parents knew that you don't have any thing upstairs, they wouldn't have spent all they money on you in the name of sending you to school. End time demon from the pit of HELL.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Truthsbitter: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
I am sorry to say but this is the most foolish person I have seen on earth ....how come she turns out to be a feminist might not be much of a surprise .
The way some women jump into what they can never understand just to be regarded as somebody, beats me.
feminism is for those who have transcend the normal human intellect, not for frustrated whores who have sacrificed their p.....y for cash and who have become an enemy to man kind as a result of p.....y damage.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Daeylar(f): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Every single one of you hiding behind this lady to bash feminism, feminists and women in general are nothing but disgusting misogynists. Where did this lady say she is a feminist in this tweet? Why bring feminism into this matter?

Everyone knows this lady is saying trash, but instead of you all to condemn this lady and her foolish actions alone. You cowards hide behind it to display your irrational hatred of feminism and women in general, using this as an excuse to bash feminism, feminists and women for no reason.
Disgusting misogynists. Mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by DBossNG(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2018
That's your problem!
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Abdbaba: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Below is the link to my latest animated comedy.
I promise you are going to like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQTz4zKQF8
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2018
She spoke for herself

She is not speaking for the rest of other women

We the ladies in nairaland have our own view and our views are just the opposite hers
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Culin(f): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2018
What is this world turning into? All these depressed women with no clue about what true feminism is all about.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Ugosample(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
this one has sense but cannot use her sense undecided
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by kakarott: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmmm
By her logic lesbians are created when you breast feed female now I understand
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by talk2bity: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
THIS LADY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS SAYING
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
This one is not Mentally sick, She is womentally sick!

I refuse to Add Men to her sick. cheesy
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Uglymugg: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
okwabayi:

How does one bait a fish with an anchor? It’s like both of you smoked the same substance.

Yes, the anchor represents an unreasonable bait, which is what she threw at them. They didn't even stop to think for one seconds that she said doesn't make sense, they're just reacting to it.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Divay22(f): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
If her mother did the normal 6 months of breastfeeding, I'm sure she wouldn't be spilling this trash..
Her head needs to be checked.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by DedeNkem: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is what happens when a scientifically illiterate person thinks she knows what she's talking about.

Breastfeeding is the best gift a mother can give to her baby. Breast milk is packed with all the nutrients a baby needs.

Please, don't listen to id*iots!
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Omotoyosi98(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Take this and that

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Bianda24: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
DedeNkem:
This is what happens when a scientifically illiterate person thinks she knows what she's talking about.

Breastfeeding is the best gift a mother can give to her baby. Breast milk is packed with all the nutrients a baby needs.

Please, don't listen to id*iots!

Shut up, that is all you can say, idio*t. Going about abusing people. You must be very stu*pid. Ewu
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Dotman2210(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Aye eleyi tibaje... Brain dead mofo
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by kings11ng(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
feminists aka ndi Ife n' eme n' isi
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Funkybabee(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Werey leleyi o
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Queenserah26(f): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Babe talk something else biko else keep kwayet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.