Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (37297 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by amazon14: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2018
This is how national chairman of APC reasons

Please no one should quote me, I am off to church
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by oloriLFC(f): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2018
Been breastfeeding my baby exclusively for over 3months now and the boy is as strong as anything. This lady doesn't know what she's saying.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by zaynie(f): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Hi Zaynie. The link you posted is not showing your comment to like but the main deal page. Do something about it or drop your handle. Thanks
Salam

That's actually the link to my handle.
You comment on the post.
Zeebabe is me
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Sterope(f): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2018
This is deep. May God help her!
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by DONFASZY(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2018
She no suck breast...all dis silly gals wey cucumbers don destroy dere brain....foolish helpless waste
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Megaideas(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2018
YOU BE "MUMU" IN CAPITAL LETTERS SEEKING FOR CHEAP NOTICE.

Which kparakpo school you go wey teach you that nonsense self?
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by DidierDrogba: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2018
2moro now a guy go give her belle
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Mcreloaded(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2018
If breast feeding g a male child will turn him to be a rapist then you are also implying that breast feeding a female child will automatically make her a lesbian.
Some women sha won't kill us

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Jumbus31(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Wanted to say she's a slowpoke, but that would be an insult to actual imbeciles. Her stupid is the stupid other stupids aspire to be like.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Tonimordred(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Dis H 2 wan trend in d name of breast feedin
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2018
zaynie:

That's actually the link to my handle.
You comment on the post.
Zeebabe is me
Okay. Done.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by klax(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2018
And that means your father was or he is rapist. Your brothers and uncles are rapist as well.

Young lady if you don't know what to say why not get something done that will keep your idle brain working properly?

Foolish talk.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Gkemz: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2018
I'm speechless. I'm surprised to see a 20th century lady talking like she originated from ape.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Btruth: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2018
She definitely need Jesus.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by jom4real007(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Anything to blow.

Meanwhile check my signature!
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2018
Pocochantas

Just yesterday grin
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by yinnyme(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2018
correctbae:
Feminist and activist lady took to her twitter page to address the issue of breastfeeding guys and its effects. According to her tweets breastfeeding a male child automatically trains them to be rapist. She said they are being thought how to touch a woman's body. She is a proposing a stop to breastfeeding in order to stop rape.

Tweet below:

If you breastfeed your sons, you are training them to be rapists when they grow up. You're basically teaching them that they can touch a woman's body whenever they want.

If you oppose rape, stop breastfeeding boys!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/13/if-you-breastfeed-your-sons-you-are-training-them-to-be-a-rapist-feminist-lady-says/

I don't blame her, it's her view, guess mine? If you don't breastfeed your children you reduce the human feelings and instill cow feelings. Those who respects women are products of breast feeding, ask your mum wetin you suck then relate it with your behaviour. Don't mind me o, just my view.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Redeakaa(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2018
My people perish for lack of knowledge cry
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Nettybrown(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Another miscrant will want to follow the lady's statement when she gets pregnant now. yeye undecided
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by ikwutasco(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2018
oh sense pls locate every feminist by fire by force.....most especially d over-ripe pawpaw dat posted nonsense on tweeter to accuse her father of rape..
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Kharol1234: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2018
e b like say dis one head dae hot she nid drugs.......
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Yet this one would claim she has a brain in that head. Brainless is too small a word to describe this statement!
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
Pocochantas
Just yesterday grin

Lol! Abeg, ignore ladies like this. Let's look at it logically, can any normal human being type this nonsense? The lady is not okay, she just wan trend.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by zaynie(f): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Okay. Done.

Oshey!!!! cheesy
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Bintuenyo: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Where is this monkey coming from?
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Skmoda360(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2018
this is a pure waste of sperm.....Omo jatijati, anyways she wanna trend.....her father and brothers must be rapists.
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by olusipimp(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2018
correctbae:
Feminist and activist lady took to her twitter page to address the issue of breastfeeding guys and its effects. According to her tweets breastfeeding a male child automatically trains them to be rapist. She said they are being thought how to touch a woman's body. She is a proposing a stop to breastfeeding in order to stop rape.

Tweet below:

If you breastfeed your sons, you are training them to be rapists when they grow up. You're basically teaching them that they can touch a woman's body whenever they want.

If you oppose rape, stop breastfeeding boys!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/13/if-you-breastfeed-your-sons-you-are-training-them-to-be-a-rapist-feminist-lady-says/
so, that's y we have alotta oloshos out there cos they'd sucking breast too, it means her brothers are all rapists while all her sis are oloshos and she too
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by samsam2019: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
why is nairaland desperate to make lunatics famous?
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by franchasng: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2018
The most useless set of people on earth are feminists!

No wonder Donald Trump recently said men are under attack but many won't understand him.

If you give Trump and many white men a chance today, feminism will be wiped out and all feminists will go to jail, starting with that overzealous Nigerian lady Ngozi Adichie that abandoned what she was supposed to pursue and went after what doesn't concern her.

Why can't she use her popularity and resources to help African women become empowered like her She just want to use feminism brouhaha to gain global audience to expand her pocket, wicked, selfish, deceitful set of people hiding under a facade agenda they call feminism! Insecure cowards! Lazy cowards that pretend to love career but secretly searching for a rich guy to devour with domestic violence or rape accusation/monetary compensation!!!

After 40yrs or so, they came to accuse Judge Brett Kavanaugh of rape just because he was about to be appointed Chief Judge of America!

You waited for 30yrs!!

Look at what they did to Bill Cosby!

They are after Cristiano Ronaldo now after he settled them with huge money!

They ruined Football Star Emmanuel Eboe's life!

What about Golfer Tiger Woods

That's why I love boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, no time for them!

Feminism is a curse to the world.

Watch any Lady that is a feminist, she acts stupidly like all men are culprits!

They are always scared and thinking men are after them when in reality men don't care about their miserable existence!

They are so insecure and judgmental!

They are usually wicked and inhumane!

They are suspicious of every man that comes their way which makes them miss meeting and having great men in their life that will make them change their stupid mentality about men!

Very horrible set of people!

The European and American men that fought to give them a voice are regretting already, overzealous bunch of psychos angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Tabuku: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2018
The person that said such insulted God. God creates human being with all he attached to link of importance. So breast is not meant for kids anymore, right? Be extremely careful!
Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by MissWrite(f): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Human beings are desperately selfish. They cannot stay true to anything but themselves. If they are hateful, they corrupt any ideology or supposed God with their own hatred, ignorance and self-serving interests. And they try to give their perversions credibility and durability by staying anonymous while projecting the face of something larger - an idea (or God). Something that people might be too afraid to question; so they're compelled to subject themselves to a crazy person's perversions instead.

Feminism isn't that powerful; people don't mind trashing it when this woman hides behind it with her bleeped-up opinion. But still, she's giving the concept a very bad look. It's the same way people have made God look bad for so long. He's been a refuge for humanity's worst side; like Marjory - that talking mountain of Garbage that the fraggles turn to for wisdom in Fraggle Rock. A monster brought to life by piling up the little things we won't be associated with personally.

People shouldn't have the luxury of masks to spread their trash. They should own it themselves, and face the shame that follows stupid utterances alone.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says by Ategberoson(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2018
now I realized why women were not respected and relegated in Arab countries. these ladies were restricted to some certain things and this one can still say something like this publicly that mean she would have say something brutal than this if they're free there

so innocent Child that's unconscious while sucking would rape in future because he suck his mama breast

feminist sometimes sound like a re.tard patient that need utmost medical studying. though their own feminist still have a stand not our own feminist that their breasts don reach their stomach with the power of aggressive sucking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.