Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (35436 Views)

My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / Re:his Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Evangkatsoulis: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2018
ansellotty:

You strike me as a religious bigot!

Oboy, nothing like that. Seems like you are trying to justify stupid decisions you make.
Imagine a supposed true follower of christ going to the eck temple to chant hu, a path already condemned by your religious founder!
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Oboy, nothing like that. Seems like you are trying to justify stupid decisions you make.
Imagine a supposed true follower of christ going to the eck temple to chant hu, a path already condemned by your religious founder!

Lol. Now you're sounding better. I don't do online bully. I only used the word 'bigot' because you said I didn't know my left from right.

Let me be straight, I'm not entirely a Christian : I'm a pantheist. I try to understand every religion. I think there's nothing bad with that. It's a personal decision I had made. I expect everyone to respect my religious view!

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by bigcasava1(m): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Ese95:

That's not Eckankar thanks
i no u are one of them
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by bigcasava1(m): 2:57am On Nov 03, 2018
chalantmike:

would he als pickup all their karmaic tabs ?, all the people yhu absorbed their destinies did yhu pay their karmaic debts ?. did yhu pay for their sins ?.

if the not then yhur claim is stupid.

replace the word destiny with destination, how do yhu walk from point A to point B and go through the process, learn something new, drop somethings, develop along the way?.

what yhu are saying is like moving from point A to point B without going throught the process, like a child that became an adult over night / over a span of 30 year, without having gone through teenage phase.

how is that possible because God is not stupid.

if yhur going to take a persons destiny yhu have to pickup their karmic debts.
Christ was not just born n overnight died on the cross, their was a process, was his birth to his death.
just trying to defend ur ocultic religion.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
bigcasava1:
just trying to defend ur ocultic religion.
Yhu don't say.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
bigcasava1:
he wants to hypnotize them nd put them under his control. eckankar temple has a hexagon design at their temples wich is also use by witches. they soul travel at night so as control d weak. if they don't send him out he wl convert their destiny to himself. i have been into it.

The crosd is a symbol of crucifixion, used to condemn thieies, robbers , rapist etc. Yet that same cross, is a religious holy symbol to yhu christains. Does it bother yhu that christ was crucified as a common criminal, yet ýhu stll value the symbol of the cross.

Have yhu ever bothered to understand what hexagon symbol means?, or yhu just okay chilling in mass delusion, with unwavering resolve towards what yhu don't understand.

Its typical 4 christ to have mindset yhu av, on edge, ignorant, lets all trust God and sing kumbaya, as long as yhu dnt sin, all is right n fair, now when yhu sin, confess yhur sins and he don finish. Even if yhu killed someone a God will 4give yhu.
Like I said wallowing in mass delusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.