Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (35440 Views)

My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / Re:his Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Samsimple(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2018
T

8 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by AleAirHub(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Seconded
kingthreat:

If the bolded is true, they should go ahead and disown him. If I hear any member of my family is into any of the below, our relationship will be as distant as from here to the North Pole:

Reformed Ogboni Fraternity
Eckankar
Amorc
Brotherhood of the Cross & star
Anything occultic.

A man's enemies shall be members of his own household

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bannylove13: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2018
idyday:
There is nothing occultic about eckankar. Please research before you conclude

Spiritual exercise..soul travel....

Are occultic..

3 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2018
kingthreat:

If the bolded is true, they should go ahead and disown him. If I hear any member of my family is into any of the below, our relationship will be as distant as from here to the North Pole:

Eckankar
Amorc
Anything occultic.

do you have anything to back up you claim regarding eckankar being occultic?

4 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by fokoyor(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2018
idyday:
So they'll show their evil side on the internet abi.... The name alone sounds fishy....

4 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bluezy13(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2018
idyday:

In every School of Thought, there is the shallow doctrine made available to the general public such as seen in Google search. But, buried within is the real doctrine which only those who have passed through certain stages will have access to.
Paul Twitchell "must have" meant well when he founded Eckankar in the late 90s, but some masters "must have" abused it's teachings.

I'm a free thinker, i have followed a little bit the courses of some of these Schools of Thought in an attempt to acquire knowledge.

An Igbo proverb says that a good visitor is one who knows when to leave.
Wisdom has thought me to know when to stop and retract in my quest for knowledge so as not to soil my hands. Because the love for this quest can be enticing most times.

It is not bad to seek truth, it is only bad and detrimental to seek it blindly. After all, occultism is the science of hidden truth.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Puzzypleazer: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2018
i am 0% religious. its ok for him o believe or worship anything. but writing all his family members name with cryptic codes is what i dont support. i will disown him for security reasons. nothing religious

8 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by AleAirHub(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2018
I will rather affirm my spiritual exercises to an occult
body widely known than backdoor own that is hidden under the gesture of religion body.

GOD REJECT THAT....

Eckankar is purely occult...

JESUS IS LORD ALL THE TIME
kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Elicateme: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2018
I think they don’t have too much members, the branch around my house at Marwa lekki is always almost dry.....I find the church very weird.

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2018
AleAirHub:
I will rather affirm my spiritual exercises to an occult
body widely known than backdoor own that is hidden under the gesture of religion body.

GOD REJECT THAT....

Eckankar is purely occult...

JESUS IS LORD ALL THE TIME
kiss kiss kiss

how do you know that it is occult?
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by ozowarac: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2018
I don't think eckankar is an ocultic body. It just a spiritual body.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by gazza07(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2018
lastempero:
Yea they need to do that before he starts Influencing them.
. Other churches will ask one to bring names of family members in some cases...

Dts no big deal
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by AgentGoat: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2018
He's not man enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by AleAirHub(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2018
I have that strong believe as a result of my own finding so yourself is free to do so....
Wish you best of luck.
chrisbaxtian:

how do you know that it is occult?

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by gidjah(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2018
He has to obey his patents .For now he is under them he has to obey them totally .Whenever he gets on his own, then he may choose to be one even a HERBALIST, that won't bother them much .(but they should consider themselves losers because you have then finally failed them !!
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
AleAirHub:
I have that strong believe as a result of my own finding so yourself is free to do so....
Wish you best of luck.

please share this your findings with us. let us hear the gory details smiley
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by daveP(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
Christ my King!!!

What nonsense!!! writing down their names for spell casting??!!!

SMH.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by gazza07(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2018
A simple research would have been a huge help. How do one term Chinese the most industrialized country of the world that Hindus? Or India? Or Muslim Dubai or free thinkers of West? Who has indeed bewitched Africa.. Bluetooth sign, red stop sign on remote, even the Pepsi we all drink today should be occultic things den!!! Research and thank me later..

Africa Odieqwu!!!

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by LeoFish92(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Bluezy13:

In every School of Thought, there is the shallow doctrine made available to the general public such as seen in Google search. But, buried within is the real doctrine which only those who have passed through certain stages will have access to.

I'm a free thinker, i have followed a little bit the courses of some of these School of Thoughts in an attempt to acquire knowledge.

God bless you my brother, in a neighborhood meeting, my dad got into an argument with an Eckankar man, the man bragged that he'll show him superior powers.

Two days later, my brother was shot in the dream, he woke up with a pain at the exact spot he was shot, on his chest.

Still same night, a distant cousin had a terrible dream of where I died and according to her, it was so real she was crying when she woke up..

Still same night, mum that was at omugwo in Lagos woke up with bleeding, imagine an old woman having such.

All happened same night !

Anyone who tells me those guys are not occultic needs his head to be examined.

16 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by AFONJACOW(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2018
kingthreat:

Eckankar
Amorc
Anything occultic.

Islam, in case you forgot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by ugotheman(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2018
ECKANKAR teaches that there is an audible life current known as the ECK, or Holy Spirit, that connects each of us with the heart of God. We can experience the ECK as Light and Sound. Through study and practice of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK, we learn to recognize the Light and Sound of God as It touches our lives and brings increased divine love.
I am an Eckist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by lastempero: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2018
gazza07:
. Other churches will ask one to bring names of family members in some cases...

Dts no big deal

It's not about the name stuff, the guy is blindly seeking knowledge that will destroy him.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bluezy13(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2018
LeoFish92:

God bless you my brother, in a neighborhood meeting, my dad got into an argument with an Eckankar man, the man bragged that he'll show him superior powers.

Two days later, my brother was shot in the dream, he woke up with a pain at the exact spot he was shot, on his chest.

Still same night, a distant cousin had a terrible dream of where I died and according to her, it was so real she was crying when she woke up..

Still same night, mum that was at omugwo in Lagos woke up with bleeding, imagine an old woman having such.

All happened same night !

Anyone who tells me those guys are not occultic needs his head to be examined.

Hmmm...
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2018
lastempero:

It's not about the name stuff, the guy is blindly seeking knowledge that will destroy him.

...May destroy him.

If abused.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by AustineCJ: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2018
My father is an eckanker and that doesn't change the fact am a Bible believing Christian.... haven't noticed any reason to believe it's an occult group but rather a group of religious followers with different view....

3 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2018
gazza07:
A simple research would have been a huge help. How do one term Chinese the most industrialized country of the world that Hindus? Or India? Or Muslim Dubai or free thinkers of West? Who has indeed bewitched Africa.. Bluetooth sign, red stop sign on remote, even the Pepsi we all drink today should be occultic things den!!! Research and thank me later..

Africa Odieqwu!!!

Hmmm...
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by BestDude: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2018
People, especially adults, should be respected for their choice, as long as they do not harm anyone.

enckakar? Those people known how to sing some nice melodious songs.... But I ain't ever joining them; I am just a lover of good melodies smiley

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by malcom2x(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
pimper24:
Please urgent advise is need. A friend of mine who is an Eckist or member of Eckankar has confided in that his family has concluded plans to disown him because of his membership of the religious group.

They accused him of using occultic powers to hoodwink members of his family. His younger brother said he bumped into his diary where he wrote the family members' names and also different bizarre names beside each for reasons no one could explain.

He has been mandated to denounce his membership or get expelled from the family.

Why do I think, it's you and not your friend anything? Lol.

Be mindful of where you seek solace. Just an advice. A lot of things Mess with our psych.

5 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Chinny024(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
On a more serious note ..This eckankar,is it church or what... One of my colleague is inviting me to their program towards Rumukwurusi Portharcourt..
Don't want to attend though but she kept on pressing me.. Saying it's normal church program for ember month.. cool shocked
What are they Biko....Are they not church?
Don't want to use my legs carry myself inside problem.. grin shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by ugotheman(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
the purpose of Eckankar is to make God an everyday reality as soul you have the God knowledge in you.the teachings of Eckankar awakens this God knowledge.
fingers out about Eckankar.
Eckankar.org

3 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by frozen70(f): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2018
He belongs to his family and have to come out of that stupid whatever he put himself in

A man without a family is like a man without God, he should obey his family

He is laying foundations for a solitude life

If he continues that way he will be alone on the surface of this earth

Even if he dies no member of his family will claim his corpse

His corpse will belong to unclaimed corpses and you know what happens with it

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Earthbound:
Eckankar dey get money oo
who told you so.... When I resumed msc I became particularly close to an elderly woman in my class before I found out she was an eckist..... She is no where near rich Biko... But I used to be scared of them.... She kinda changed my mentality.... Doesn't mean I can join them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.