Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (53997 Views)

Pastors Hate This Biblical Verse / Please Who Can Explain This Biblical Verse? / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari is a very silly, old goat.
Guy take it easy.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Josh44s(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2018
tartar9:
Not until Israel is destroyed!

Look at this f00l

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by toye440: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2018
MURIC fit start protest say y dem put biblical verse for wall and not any of them SURAحشاااىككككككك تهنىؤءءئءءززبلاتنت. Dem go soon talk say UN na only for Christians, make all dem Allah ppl withdraw from united nation.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by adefolakol(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
IntrovertedK:
the hatred of Jesus Christ is the foundation of Islam. One of the reasons why Jesus name appear more in their Koran more than the founders name.

Lol....Jesus Christ name appeared most because Quran removed the misconception about him for Muslims as his birth and death seems miscellaneous.

His birth and death was well explained and that's why his name appeared 21 times.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by mtngloetiartel: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2018
RTSC:
That will happen when Christ rules the earth for
a millennium as seen in the revelation of the future by apostle John.
That was what Isaiah saw.

Humans do not have the intelligence or capacity to effect that kind of leadership that will generate global peace.

It will require super human leadership by Jesus Christ the ultimate leader.
u are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by ladyverere(f): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:
Outside the U.N. building in New York there is a wall bearing the inscription:

"They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah "
But this is only the second part of the scripture verse, (Isaiah 2 v4)

"He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore."

I believe the UN came to this portion in pursuing "GLOBAL PEACE", As we all know, all things written in the scriptures must come to pass before the end comes. Hopefully a global peace shall one day take place.

A global peace without Christ is not possible. The UN will play a key role in the coming of the antichrist and his deceit. He will use this call for global peace to deceive the Nations and while he is at it he will also be beating the drums of WW3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2018
Jolar101:
How far has UN gone to settling Nigeria and Biafra restoration through referendum?

UN conduct referendum for Biafra restoration. If UN meant to be peace keepers.

No lefelendum no erections.. Global peace discussion is above your comprehension
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
ladyverere:

A global peace without Christ is not possible. The UN will play a key role in the coming of the antichrist and his deceit. He will use this call for global peace to deceive the Nations and while he is at it he will also be beating the drums of WW3.

Without our efforts, Global peace shall happen. It's in the book of the Lord
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by nams77: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Fairytale.
To each, his own. So it was in the days of Noah
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
adefolakol:

Lol....Jesus Christ name appeared most because Quran removed the misconception about him for Muslims as his birth and death seems miscellaneous.

His birth and death was well explained and that's why his name appeared 21 times.
kikikiki.. The Koran written by a man born 600 years after the death of Jesus Christ removed the misconception written by those that followed Jesus christ while he was alive. Isn't it funny to you too? So he know better than those that walk with him. Kikikikiki. A man that said he hears the voice of an angel buh doesn't believe in miracles and holy spirit. So hearing and seeing an angel is what? I cannot laugh biko.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by ladyverere(f): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:

Without our efforts, Global peace shall happen. It's in the book of the Lord

Not the kind that the world envisaged.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
nams77:

You are smart my friend.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
nams77:

More Fairytales grin grin grin Let me guess, the same Fairytale book you are reading from?
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by mtngloetiartel: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
mabea:
I dont think it is talking literally about this present world. Isaiah 34:5 makes me understand that this present world will hardly find peace as long as it keeps breaking God's ordinances.
it is actualy pointing to when God's kingdom under which there would be no more war. There would be no need for military or defence apparatus or academy or trainning for war. See also 2Peter3 vs13.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2018
acenazt:
all indications points to another Global war.

If you can plan for war, why not plan for peace?
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by nams77: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
More Fairytales grin grin grin Let me guess, the same Fairytale book you are reading from?
Once again, to each, his own

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by mabea: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
it is actualy pointing to when God's kingdom under which there would be no more war. There would be no need for military or defence apparatus or academy or trainning for war. See also 2Peter3 vs13.
Yes! And that can only be christ's rulership
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:

Like those that perished by the flood. Thinking it was a fairytale

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
nams77:

Once again, to each, his own
okay, if you say so! grin
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Aboguede(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Successdude:
Amen. My prayers with you.

Ok. Mine too 2u

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:

Like those that perished by the flood. Thinking it was a fairytale
Did you witness them perish? grin grin Have you ever met Anyone who witnessed it happen?
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by nams77: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
okay, if you say so! grin
I say so. Brethren peace of the Lord upon you and may the holy Spirit reveal to you the deep things. Bye

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
Did you witness them perish? grin grin Have you ever met Anyone who witnessed it happen?

Just like you never witnessed 1910 world cup or anyone who witnessed it but it happened

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by obayendo1010(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
have nothing to contribute
next topic please
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:

Just like you never witnessed 1910 world cup or anyone who witnessed it but it happened
Exactly! NO! i didn't. so I still question the Authenticity of That Rethoric.

But in the case of Noah and the so called Ark you sounded so sure. Same way some people believe Santa clause Exists and Flying Horses? grin grin

I bet you believe that Ghosts Exists too. grin grin
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
nams77:

I say so. Brethren peace of the Lord upon you and may the holy Spirit reveal to you the deep things. Bye
You mean Lord of the Rings? I am not your brethren, I refuse to be your brethren, whatever that means.
Is holy spirit Male or Female? grin what kinda Beer does holy spirit drink? what's the Shoe size of a Holy spirit? cheesy

You cretins come out with words you can not even Explain.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Fxwarrior: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
It will happen when hotpurewater becomes cold. Its a parable.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:
It will happen when hotpurewater becomes cold. Its a parable.
Or when chickens begins to Talk. cheesy
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by loadedvibes: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Where you for see this one bros.. Nawa
newdawn2017:
High king Jesus has already come, but 2 d physical eyes. All these rumors of wars we re hearing & d sufferings we re seeing re signs of his presence as his & my eternal adversary Satan & his demons re very angry right now knowing d@ their time is so short now.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
newdawn2017:
High king Jesus has already come, but 2 d physical eyes. All these rumors of wars we re hearing & d sufferings we re seeing re signs of his presence as his & my eternal adversary Satan & his demons re very angry right now knowing d@ their time is so short now.
Yea! fairytales cheesy grin

You cretins come out with bullshiits you can not even Explain.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72076015:
Where you for see this one bros.. Nawa
I wonder oo!! grin Dat one na Womentall sickness.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by godliman: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
wehdone:
Millennial reign? After the 2nd com ing of Christ? Abeg I no know the correct one, but yes. It will come to pass. Nothing in the Bible that will .not be fulfilled.
It will happen during the 1000 years reign of christ on earth there will not only but peace among nations but among animals imagine a lion playing with a lamb, a child playing with cobra, even nature will know peace. No earthquakes or natural disasters. Christ is truly the prince of peace while the other guy is the prince of war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.