Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (54017 Views)

Pastors Hate This Biblical Verse / Please Who Can Explain This Biblical Verse? / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by DavidEsq(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
That scripture the UN wall is referring to is already taking place now. That scripture quoted is Isaiah 2:4. However, it starts from verse 2 which identifies the time this event would start taking place, which is "in the final part of the days.......". That scripture is also quoted in micah 4:1-3. Micah makes it clear wen he said "the mountain of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains. What is that mountain of Jehovah and what are the oda mountains?
It means oda mountains would be existing along Jehovah's mountain but Jehovah's mountain would be made more prominent above the oda mountains. This tells us that the oda mountains are not good mountains and do not have God's support.
False worship is being distinguished from true worship in that scripture.
It is as a result of this true worship, that persons who were once soldiers would become preachers of God's word. And their hands and knowledge that was applied to war will become applied to oda endeavours of life, such as farming. Revelation 15:4 tells us dat all the nations wld flock to Jehovah cos his righteous decrees have become known. The truth today is being preached worldwide, from house to house and online. Testimonies abound of several persons who have held on to their faith in the face of forced conscription into the military (they ar called conscientious objectors) and their rights are now protected by the law.
The UN is misunderstanding that scripture because the time they are referring to is a period of world peace, which 1 Thesselonians 5:3 tells us wld be the beginning of sudden destruction of this system of things in fulfilment of Daniel 2:44.
The recent peace pact between North and south Korea is very pivotal in marking this world peace, coupled with the general clamour amount world leaders today, for worldwide denuclearization. Indeed the scriptures must be fulfilled and in 1 Thesselonians 5:1,2 the bible is very clear to those who have taken their time to honestly find the truth.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Onepointfiveodds: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sterope:
It will come to pass when the trumpret sounds.

Trumpet?!! Gullibility
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Orevastar5(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari is a very silly, old goat.
what na brought Buhari here??

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by abdulskulboy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
bloomstar:
Then the near is not close. Because we hear rumours of war everyday. And then we also hear of islams causing more troubles everyday.
Do you mean islam will be no more before the end comes? Because with islams, there will be no global peace.
Manyyud'li'lillahu falaa'hadiya
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:
Outside the U.N. building in New York there is a wall bearing the inscription:

"They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah "
But this is only the second part of the scripture verse, (Isaiah 2 v4)

"He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore."

I believe the UN came to this portion in pursuing "GLOBAL PEACE", As we all know, all things written in the scriptures must come to pass before the end comes. Hopefully a global peace shall one day take place.
All human governments that came under one umbrella the UN are counterfeit of God's kingdom that will fulfill this prophecy. No human government will ever achieve it, no matter how they try. Since the institution of UN has there been a day or year they world has not experienced one conflict or another?
Developed nations like the US, Russia, China, Britain, Germany who have amassed heavy ammunitions, nuclear bombs and have instutionalized war, will never want conflicts to stop, rather they stoke embers of war across all nations, they want to sell their bombs, bullets and guns to all sides in any conflict.
But soon they all be vanquished in the war of the great God Jehovah, the war of Armageddon.(Armageddon simply means" plain of decision or War of decision) and it appears once in the Bible at Bible book of Revelation chapter 16 VS 14-16. The war will decide, (1) Is it right for God to rule mankind under his son Jesus Christ, Or human governments (1 John 5:19) that belongs and controlled by Satan? Luke 8vs 5 "So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of inhabited earth in an instant of time, 6," Then the devil said to him, I will give you all this authority and their glory because it has been handed over to me and I give it to anyone I want. All the peace effort by the nation is pointing to their destruction. 1Thessalonians 5 verses 1 - 3
There will be No world War 3 between blocs of nations against a nation or other blocs of nations
Next war will be God's war against all the nations of the world, filled with wicked and corrupt politicians,hardened criminals, men and women who have failed to obey him, these included corrupt spiritual harlots (So called church or religious leaders of the world) who hob nob with all these earthly governments. Revelation chapter 19 vss 11 - 21 summarize the outcome of that War.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by JAtoms: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:

How did you get to that?
Because after WW3, man will wipe out every traces of modern technology with his weapons and VOILA we are back to STONEAGE.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Thunday1005(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by OneManLegion(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cladez:
Maybe after ww3 because as it stands nations are not at peace.

You can take a look at Usa,Russia and North Korea as an example.

Yesterday's news, bro. Kim Jong In is now on the shortlist for the Nobel Peace Prize!
He deactivated many nukes in his country.

Everybody don mellow these days, bro. No time for war.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Sterope(f): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
You are welcome
Onepointfiveodds:

Trumpet?!! Gullibility
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
It will come to pass after the coming of Christ not before.
Till then things will get worse. If you think there is going to be global peace before then you are on a long thing.

If you doubt me ask the JIHADISTS scattered all over the world, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Niger, Iraq, Iran , Turkey.

With Islam still existing there can't be peace!

Its a bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
indigene:

AL
All human governments that came under one umbrella the UN are counterfeit of God's kingdom that will fulfill this prophecy. No human government will ever achieve it, no matter how they try. Since the institution of UN has their been any day or year have they world not experienced one conflict or other?
Developed nations like the US, Russia, China, Britain, Germany who have amassed heavy ammunitions, bombs will never want conflicts to stop, rather they stoke embers of war across all nations, they want to sell their bombs, bullets and guns.
But soon they will all be vanquished in the war of the great God Jehovah, the war of Armageddon. Bible book of Revelation chapter 16 VS 14-16 (which means War of decision) Revelation 19 vss 11-21 summarizes the end of that war. Is it right for God to rule mankind under his son Jesus Christ, Or human governments that belongs to Satan? Luke 8vs 5 "So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of inhabited earth in an instant of time, 6," Then the devil said to him, I will give you all this authority and their glory because it has been handed over to me and I give it to anyone I want. All the peace effort by the nation is pointing to their destruction. 1Thessalonians 5 verses 1 - 3
There will be No world War 3 between bloc of nations against a nation or other bloc of nations
Next war will be God against nations, men and women who have failed to obey him, these included spiritual harlots who has been hob nobbing with all these earthly governments.

Are u a JW your analysis is neutral unlike some of you guys
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
DavidEsq:
That scripture the UN wall is referring to is already taking place now. That scripture quoted is Isaiah 2:4. However, it starts from verse 2 which identifies the time this event would start taking place, which is "in the final part of the days.......". That scripture is also quoted in micah 4:1-3. Micah makes it clear wen he said "the mountain of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains. What is that mountain of Jehovah and what are the oda mountains?
It means oda mountains would be existing along Jehovah's mountain but Jehovah's mountain would be made more prominent above the oda mountains. This tells us that the oda mountains are not good mountains and do not have God's support.
False worship is being distinguished from true worship in that scripture.
It is as a result of this true worship, that persons who were once soldiers would become preachers of God's word. And their hands and knowledge that was applied to war will become applied to oda endeavours of life, such as farming. Revelation 15:4 tells us dat all the nations wld flock to Jehovah cos his righteous decrees have become known. The truth today is being preached worldwide, from house to house and online. Testimonies abound of several persons who have held on to their faith in the face of forced conscription into the military (they ar called conscientious objectors) and their rights are now protected by the law.
The UN is misunderstanding that scripture because the time they are referring to is a period of world peace, which 1 Thesselonians 5:3 tells us wld be the beginning of sudden destruction of this system of things in fulfilment of Daniel 2:44.
The recent peace pact between North and south Korea is very pivotal in marking this world peace, coupled with the general clamour amount world leaders today, for worldwide denuclearization. Indeed the scriptures must be fulfilled and in 1 Thesselonians 5:1,2 the bible is very clear to those who have taken their time to honestly find the truth.

Anoda JW spotted. grin

System of things..

Nice one though
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by nams77: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
You mean Lord of the Rings? I am not your brethren, I refuse to be your brethren, whatever that means.
Is holy spirit Male or Female? grin what kinda Beer does holy spirit drink? what's the Shoe size of a Holy spirit? cheesy

You cretins come out with words you can not even Explain.
I will not be drawn into a needless and meaningless banter with you. It is beneath me There is no need to further respond to you as this will suffice. Have a good day ahead
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by N0favors: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Boxer007:

Good morning brother. Hi & hello sir. Brother Please do you Suck dik?

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by newdawn2017(f): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
Yea! fairytales cheesy grin

You cretins come out with bullshiits you can not even Explain.
really?
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Musisco01(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
bloomstar:
Then the near is not close. Because we hear rumours of war everyday. And then we also hear of islams causing more troubles everyday.
Do you mean islam will be no more before the end comes? Because with islams, there will be no global peace.

I think you are not worthy of replying bro, but you've got to know that your are a peace threat
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by daveP(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
BedLam:
your brain right here
Dont insult me Mr. be careful!!
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by thunderbabs: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
The rise of the antichrist
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
That is a biblical statement and speaks about the kingdom of God. The earth aka kingdom of the world is set for chaos, decay and eventual destruction. As far as the world is concerned, there can never he peace.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Olifiz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Only Gods kingdom will bring that. Read the whole chapter then u will get the gist.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by ColdNight(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
bloomstar:

Uninformed society cause this outburst
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by kokomilala(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
No,it's talking about the future glory of Jerusalem, new Jerusalem, where Jesus will reign.
The UN is a hypocritical and near gutless organization.They overlooked Ghaddafi when he blasted a plane off the skies of Nigeria; the turned deaf ears to the genocide in Darfur, Sudan. Then,turned the back on the 100 -day ethnic cleansing that claimed over 1m lives. There won't be blanket peace in the world until Jesus returns.The Scripture says so.The false peace that will follow the Rapture will prefigure the Great Tribulation. The peace will be a false dawn.
As long as The Prince of Peace is not in the world,there can't be peace.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
nams77:

I will not be drawn into a needless and meaningless banter with you. It is beneath me There is no need to further respond to you as this will suffice. Have a good day ahead
grin I take it that you have no Answers to my Simple Questions. as i expected.

You people come out Always with
Imaginary words and things you can not even Explain the meaning of.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Sarkin: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
bloomstar:
you and everyone that liked your comment are liabilities to the earth.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
newdawn2017:
really?
Yes!
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Rukky163: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
bloomstar:
u and ur mentality is d greatest threat to global peace.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
The prophesy is specifically talking about the beginning of the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ for a thousand years.
This is after the Rapture of the Saints and the Great Tribulation by the Antichrist for 7 years.

The signs are telling it's this generation.

1 Share

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Everyone on here with their own Interpretation and Imaginary Made up Explainations which suits them

That's the sad thing About Religion and the so called bible. It's Contradictory.
the whole damm! thing is a Farce!!.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by newdawn2017(f): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
Yes!
issorite!
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by BluePearls(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
It will, and that is the beginning of the end.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by skywalker240(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrPRevailer:
The prophesy is specifically talking about the beginning of the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ for a thousand years.
This is after the Rapture of the Saints and the Great Tribulation by the Antichrist for 7 years.

The signs are telling it's this generation.
thats true,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.