Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (54009 Views)

Pastors Hate This Biblical Verse / Please Who Can Explain This Biblical Verse? / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by HolyHero: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
For world peace we need checks and balances.. we can’t one hyper super power (USA) and expect world peace.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by grandstar(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2018
I will get back
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Gerald454: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2018
uniqueboi:
All indicators point to global peace. The leaders around now, are chicken hearted none of them wants war.
So not wanting war, make them chicken hearted?

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Benekruku(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari is a very silly, old goat.

5%

Can you wail till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by obynocj(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2018
VERY SOON..MARK THIS WORD TODAY
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Dacronym(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Successdude:
Men n brethren, boys and girls let's always pray for one another. It will go a long way. How good it feels knowing someone just interceded for you.
Guy pls Just pray for me Anywhere you dey now now. Intercede God For me too oh lol
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by daveP(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
wehdone:
Millennial reign? After the 2nd coming of Christ? Abeg I no know the correct one, but yes. It will come to pass. Nothing in the Bible that will not be fulfilled.
Its after the 2nd coming when all eyes shall see him. Jesus is the Prince of Peace and whatever they say can't change that fact. But it's a pity the pursuit for global peace would make the UN and it's member nations to open up their arms to the Antichrist when he comes with the fake peace alongside his false prophet!!!

Salem Kirban's what in the world would happen next , explains it well.

Even so, come Lord, quickly!!!
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by nams77: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2018
wehdone:
Millennial reign? After the 2nd coming of Christ? Abeg I no know the correct one, but yes. It will come to pass. Nothing in the Bible that will not be fulfilled.
You are correct. It will happen in the millennial reign of Christ on Earth

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Cladez:
Maybe after ww3 because as it stands nations are not at peace.

You can take a look at Usa,Russia and North Korea as an example.

Peace can do everything
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:
Outside the U.N. building in New York there is a wall bearing the inscription:

"They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah "
But this is only the second part of the scripture verse, (Isaiah 2 v4)

"He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore."

I believe the UN came to this portion in pursuing "GLOBAL PEACE", As we all know, all things written in the scriptures must come to pass before the end comes. Hopefully a global peace shall one day take place.
bros, you never see anything oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by troublemakea(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
bloomstar:
Then the near is not close. Because we hear rumours of war everyday. And then we also hear of islams causing more troubles everyday.
Do you mean islam will be no more before the end comes? Because with islams, there will be no global peace.

yes brother.....you're right
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by nams77: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Dacronym:

Guy pls Just pray for me Anywhere you dey now now.
My name Is Jaiye. Intercede God For me
What do you need intercession for, so we can join you in prayer
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by XklusiveATM: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2018
You can actually make points without referring to a religion.
Shalom!

bloomstar:
Then the near is not close. Because we hear rumours of war everyday. And then we also hear of islams causing more troubles everyday.
Do you mean islam will be no more before the end comes? Because with islams, there will be no global peace.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by higherpower: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari is a very silly, old goat.
We are talking about global peace. This topic is beyond you

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by mabea: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
I dont think it is talking literally about this present world. Isaiah 34:5 makes me understand that this present world will hardly find peace as long as it keeps breaking God's ordinances.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by xrisdon(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:

"They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah "

"He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore."

I believe the UN came to this portion in pursuing "GLOBAL PEACE", [/As we all know, all things written in the scriptures must come to pass before the end comes.] Hopefully a global peace shall one day take place.

The world coming to an end is part of the scripture that will come to pass, so also the resoraction; judgment; enternal life and paradise.
all these will take place after the end of the world.
so what are you saying?
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by CloudResident(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Don't think so. Maybe that time belongs to the past.
How many nuclear warheads are available to wipe off humans off the surface of the earth, yet nations are amazing more!
Researches are manufacturing deadlier weapons everyday. Intercontinental ballistic missiles and phantom jet fighters for example.
Biological weapons are there too.

As long as technology is around, capitalist will always be fueled by their greedy nature to amass wealth not minding the the grave consequences on human beings because the arms Industry is even more lucrative than oil!
Look at Syria, North Korea, America, Russia, China to mention but a few.
They are all involved in the arms race just to outdo each other!
God is still alive though..

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by igwefivestar(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2018
Cladez:
Maybe after ww3 because as it stands nations are not at peace.

You can take a look at Usa,Russia and North Korea as an example.
you are very very far from the truth.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by omojesu202(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Malakh:
King of Peace(Yahshua) will bring that to pass but there's no peace without war, so we are expecting WW3 then a false peace, then there's another WW4 and then comes the true peace. World War 1 then League of nations, WW2 then United Nations, WW3 then One World Order then WW4 then comes 1000 year reign/Sabbatical year/Millenial kingom or better still we return to the garden of Eden and live for 1000 years like Adam was supposed to.And after the 1000 years has expired then comes another war then Judgement day and finally new Jerusalem that descends out of heaven

they have messed up your brain....its a crazy world
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by uvemi(f): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2018
The UN is a tribalistic org. Why can't they quote a koran passage beside it.
Are their members christians only

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Dacronym(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2018
nams77:

What do you need intercession for, so we can join you in prayer
In Everything. Health, Happiness. Finance everything

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by bluecircle470: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2018
acenazt:
all indications points to another Global war.

No more global or world war again. God’s kingdom will judge the nations and it will bring peace to the world
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by tartar9(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Not until Israel is destroyed!
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by newdawn2017(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72072789:
Yes after second coming
High king Jesus has already come, but 2 d physical eyes. All these rumors of wars we re hearing & d sufferings we re seeing re signs of his presence as his & my eternal adversary Satan & his demons re very angry right now knowing d@ their time is so short now.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Majorcoda: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
higherpower:

I believe the UN came to this portion in pursuing "GLOBAL PEACE", As we all know, all things written in the scriptures must come to pass before the end comes. Hopefully a global peace shall one day take place.
They are deceiving themselves...Israelites with fight Palestinians till the end of time, that aside, their is still a worldwar booting.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by jerflakes(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2018
uniqueboi:
All indicators point to global peace. The leaders around now, are chicken hearted none of them wants war.

You don ever witness war before?

No just World War, any kind of war?

In fact, simple beef?

You'll know why no one wants war

2 Likes

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by deebrownneymar: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2018
acenazt:
After WW3

Yes pool. There must be world war 3 before the lasting peace. Can't wait for the epic battle to begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by gaddy00: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
I don't know the weapons that'll be used to fight world war 3 but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

1 Like

Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Successdude(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Dacronym:

Guy pls Just pray for me Anywhere you dey now now.
My name Is Jaiye. Intercede God For me
My prayers r with you.

PS: I have a short msg 4 u. Its about relationship with God. Dwell there - I mean in Him. Try as much.
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
I don't give a shiit!! what happens

Now, let me go smoke some ganja. grin
Re: Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
When there are people making money from conflicts and war? Never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.