Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina (8765 Views)

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Just felt I should drop this

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
wink

1 Share

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
wink

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by divinehand2003(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
LOl

Huge disappointment loading

1 Like

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
smiley

12 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Haha... I'd kill the girl o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Lucifer1419: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
e don finish,

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Murder case loading....

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by happybee: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lolgrin...
I will just go and sell her to get back all the money spent on her foolish a**

2 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Lucifer1419: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
I will make it more Wilder than the wilderness, there is love in helping, am just saying my mind

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Guapismo: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
I will return her back to her parents, shebi if u buy something there will be warranty so far the damager is not from you. same thing na I'm not the one that caused her damage
Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Dottore: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by NwaAmaikpe: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

What is this fuckery about?
Size is relative.
What is wide for the toothpick is too small for the candle.

Real well endowed men don't care about the width of a borehole. Because no matter where you enter, it grips you.

Any person complaining over a wide gully apparently has a very small preek.

NwaAmaikpe will never complain because I was taught in Sunday school that in all situations, give thanks.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ah swear, na that day the girl go die
Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Feminist and olosho plus nairaland girls will avoid this thread like...

4 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by lovelylad: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cry in peace.

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by IamD18: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Saff(f): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
The amount of energy some guys put into pussy matter is gross. Use that same energy to improve their life, nope! Next thing is to beg online, disguising as the women they resent. Shiorr.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by TheOdd1sOut: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Saff:
The amount of energy some guys put into pussy matter is gross. Use that same energy to improve their life, nope! Next thing is to beg online, disguising as the women they resent. Shiorr.
go and sleep jhur

14 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Too dry

2 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by CAPSLOCKED: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERY REASONABLE MAN ALIVE.

8 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by front4line: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Saff:

So they should rather live condemned life with a girl that as condemned her puccie right from no fault of theirs ba ?

3 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Saff:
go sleep, you toto don expre

14 Likes

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by ali1saidu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
hhhhh this is hilarious
Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by ken6488(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is this fuckery about?
Size is relative.
What is wide for the toothpick is too small for the candle.

Real well endowed men don't care about the width of a borehole. Because no matter where you enter, it grips you.

Any person complaining over a wide gully apparently has a very small preek.

NwaAmaikpe will never complain because I was taught in Sunday school that in all situations, give thanks.
GOD WHY

1 Like

Re: Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina by QuietHammer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Somebody will die that night and it won't be me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.