Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8721 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sharp Sharp The Ph.d Research Countdown Don Start grin

1. You Tag 95 People In A
Pic And Still Get
2 Likes, Maybe From Your Siblings.

2. You Have Competed In 3 Or More Miss Nairaland Competitions Without Ever Making The Top Five.

3. When Your Group Of Girlfriends Wanna
Take A Pic, They Hand Over The
Camera To You.. If You're That Girl,
Then You're Gaddem Fugly.

4. If no guy has ever paid your
transport fare in a public bus,
then you have to do something
about
your looks..

5. Whenever there is a drama
rehearsal in your church, they
always select you to play the role
of a witch, vampire or demon.

6. 75% of girls with sweet
names on fb,twitter,nairaland like "Mo'cute", "Sexy
diva queen" ''kreamidiva'' are usually very Fugly.

7. 70% of girls that support
ChelseaFC are Fugly!
9. Ugly girls wont even notice
that i didn't write anything in #8
cos they are so angry with me
right now for exposing them.

#10. The ugly girls on won't Like
or Comment on this post too.

Feel Free To Add Yours, Chaps cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
I like the drama part. No one is ugly though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Ellatyra(f): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
The chelsea FC part,are you fucking crazy?

7 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by toluleke(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Can u create one?what ur headache with dem..I agree with no 7 anyways
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:

5. Whenever there is a drama
rehearsal in your church, they
always select you to play the role
of a witch, vampire or demon.p

grin grin grin i almost fell from my bed. Mods front page please cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 1:31am On Nov 05, 2013
The mad clown is at his usual trick again! grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Rhemar(m): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2013
gibberish
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Tholudee(f): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin op thr chelsea fan tinz na lie o, bcs I be ManUtd for life tongue tongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by ebamma(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2013
Tholudee: grin grin grin op thr chelsea fan tinz na lie o, bcs I be ManUtd for life tongue tongue
so are u confessing to us that u are ugly?

3 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Dannylux: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2013
This is bleeping funny and true grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by phiszo(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2013
So funny and true especially number 6.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by japhmanuel: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Dat numba 6 is xo true...hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Sepp360(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Ellatyra: The chelsea FC part,are you fucking crazy?
He's f**king alryt!....Most Chelsea female fans are usually ugly and irrational!...
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Jordanmusa(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Copy and paste!
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehe,i laff,op na dat ur gf wey no fit kiss u get dis features??heya.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by homesteady(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Number 5 is so wrong because Mammy water dey fine for film.

Well, the chelsea fan part is quite right grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by 3ace(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Very funny, it's just a pity we view ugliness as being handicapped? Anyway, dat number 6 funny die. I think those names you mentioned in number 6 are nairalanders. I demand they come and defend themselves.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by 3ace(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Jordanmusa: Copy and paste!
Go copy and paste ya own too; if e make sense, we go read am.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lanaVello1(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise: Number 5 is so wrong because Mammy water dey fine for film.
he said drama(most probably stage play),not film
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lanaVello1(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2013
if pple comment pretty,lovely,beautiful etc on your pix &den add 'lol'
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2013
That number 7 is not true. I've got friends who support the club, and they're eye candies.tongue tongue. I agree with number 6 though. grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by 3ace(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: That number 7 is not true. I've got friends who support the club, and they're eye candies.tongue tongue. I agree with number 6 though. grin grin
He said 70%, not all of 'em.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin funny
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2013
#ManU4Life

4 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: 7. 70% of girls that support
ChelseaFC are Fugly!
This is soo true. I don't even understand how a lady can just decide to support a club such as chelsea. Some people don't have shame sha.

7 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is soo true. I don't even understand how a lady can just decide to support a club such as chelsea. Some people don't have shame sha.
Seriously, what do you guys have against chelsea sefundecidedundecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
6. 75% of girls with sweet
names on fb,twitter,nairaland like "Mo'cute", "Sexy
diva queen" ''kreamidiva'' are usually very Fugly.
I'm wary of ladies with such usernames because experience has thought me that only fugly chicks will want to tell people through their usernames that they're cute or sexxy. Go and check their profiles on Nairaland and you'll see that they have no pictures on them.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm wary of ladies with such usernames because experience has thought me that only fugly chicks will want to tell people through their usernames that they're cute or sexxy. Go and check their profiles on Nairaland and you'll see that they have no pictures on them.
True grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm wary of ladies with such usernames because experience has thought me that only fugly chicks will want to tell people through their usernames that they're cute or sexxy. Go and check their profiles on Nairaland and you'll see that they have no pictures on them.

Lmao. Let us go by usernames. Guess you have terminal illness lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Ghanian Secondary School Girls Caught Having Gang S3X With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.