Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (52002 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by tech18: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Dalla rabu dashi. Sai ansako next videos ma. This is only episode.
Ashe akwai drama sosai...naji Gov. Masari ma ya ba ma'ikatan VOA $5000.Har VOA ta Kore su daga aiki su 15.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Mune: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
APC need to stop this man from contesting again. Allowing him to contest again will blow their anti corruption war to pieces

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Mune: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
tech18:

Ashe akwai drama sosai...naji Gov. Masari ma ya ba ma'ikatan VOA $5000.Har VOA ta Kore su daga aiki su 15.

Ai mutanen nan en rainin hankali ne. Wai har wani cewa zasu kai shi kotu
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by tech18: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mune:

Ai mutanen nan en rainin hankali ne. Wai har wani cewa zasu kai shi kotu

Toh wata sabuwa,su kai shi kotu in sun ga Video din editing dinsa aka yi.Nan ne gaskiya zai bayyana
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by FriendNG: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
tech18:

Toh wata sabuwa,su kai shi kotu in sun ga Video din editing dinsa aka yi.Nan ne gaskiya zai bayyana

Ah bassu. Jafar yabasu reply ai. Yace sujira sauran videos din.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by StArusi: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ganduje will say the video was doctored, that he was not receiving a bribe, he would campaign for Buhari, finish his term as governor, go to the Senate & the people of Kano will move on. It is just how we roll here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by tech18: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Ah bassu. Jafar yabasu reply ai. Yace sujira sauran videos din.
toh,Allah Ya zaba Muna mafi alkhairi.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by FriendNG: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
tech18:
toh,Allah Ya zaba Muna mafi alkhairi.

Ameen
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by BENTOSYN: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Maybe it’s just me but I find this video inconsistent...1st no time stamp, then a time stamp that says 2017/10/02, then another time stamp that says 2017/12/01...and the man was still wearing the same clothes and seated in the same position....I’m only trying to view it objectively though!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by tech18: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Ameen
Amma ni gaskiya ban yadda ya karbi had $5,000,000 ba...as bribe ? Kuma cash? @ office? Na wane irin contract?
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by fujirice: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Psalm18:
To watch the shameful act
Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
This is sad
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
jesmond3945:
I won't question God why I was born a Nigerian he knows best. I wouldn't also blame this man because some people blinded by religion and ethnicity gave him the leverage. The only thing I would say there is no hope in this country and the reason is that the people have refused to free themselves from bondage. Thank God I left the country and will work hard so that my unborn children would be proud of me.
My elder brother, please help me too to escape Nigeria. I can do any legal job. I'm a graduate.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by cuteboy2: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gov Ganduje (kano), Gov Masari (Katsina), Minister of Communication Shittu are some of Buhari's closest and most trusted confidants.
Show me your friends, and I will show you who you are.

Sai Baba!
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by davidque: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
imagine this stupid boo frog still denied that he ever took any bribe......... Shior
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by archipelago: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
As commented by someone that the $5m collected by the governor was not marked as bring bribery, yes they were not marked because the money was his monthly salary paid to him in cash and was tucking them in his parachute. Whether he is enjoying imunity or not, his name should be among the travel banned list but because he is an APC member he is exonorated as a sacred goat. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thief
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmm, corruption with impunity, he's receiving the bribe and smiling, very funny man.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by LabiTalks: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
felixomor:

So having explained this.
Do you know the limit for cash in dollars to be carried around in Nigeria?

If you dont know,
Pls. BE humble and signify

Limit to dollar in Nigeria. Ask Atiku that question and let Him respond on how He was able to move that lot of money to PH for the primaries. Even boiz dey spray dollars beyond their limit for party and we all see the videos, with nothing coming out of it. Na Naija we dey. You dont want to tell me you dont know in this country, all these cash limit laws are for the masses, these politicians don't follow them. I am not saying He is a saint, dont get me wrong, as a matter of fact, they are all rogues, I am only saying the allegation in this subject cannot be totally deduced from this video. It is a deniable evidence. Any good lawyer will defend this case and win without much stress. If the case will be won at all, let them add the audio, or bring up any supporting document, then we know it is serious business.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by rock003: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC gives you erection . Right?
I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.
My vote is for Sai Baba next year no matter what! cheesy
You can jump into the lagoon when Buhari is declared winner next year cheesy
PS : thunder will fire anyone that quotes me to say trash

Mr Yoruba Muslim, your name is an insult on the Person of God
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by felixomor: 2:30am On Oct 15, 2018
LabiTalks:

Limit to dollar in Nigeria. Ask Atiku that question and let Him respond on how He was able to move that lot of money to PH for the primaries. Even boiz dey spray dollars beyond their limit for party and we all see the videos, with nothing coming out of it. Na Naija we dey. You dont want to tell me you dont know in this country, all these cash limit laws are for the masses, these politicians don't follow them. I am not saying He is a saint, dont get me wrong, as a matter of fact, they are all rogues, I am only saying the allegation in this subject cannot be totally deduced from this video. It is a deniable evidence. Any good lawyer will defend this case and win without much stress. If the case will be won at all, let them add the audio, or bring up any supporting document, then we know it is serious business.

Without video evidence. You believe atiku shared dollars in PH.
Yet u are defending someone we saw on video stacking dollars in agbada.
Knowing it is against the law to carry such amounts around.

Dont let hypocrisy tear you apart.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by winj3: 4:08am On Oct 15, 2018
APC, no EFCC!
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Volcano12(f): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC gives you erection . Right?
I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.
My vote is for Sai Baba next year no matter what! cheesy
You can jump into the lagoon when Buhari is declared winner next year cheesy
PS : thunder will fire anyone that quotes me to say trash
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Splashme: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Mune:
APC need to stop this man from contesting again. Allowing him to contest again will blow their anti corruption war to pieces
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
basilo101:
Kano people, see how APC is looting your money. Vote them out in 2019. Vote for PDP. Remember how PDP (Kwankwaso) transformed your city in one tenure. Ganduje currently has nothing to show because he has stolen all the money to fund Buhari election

When Buhari said that Nigerians are fantastically corrupt, people like you went berserk. You didn't even consider the fact that he neither mentioned PDP nor APC.
What that governor did, was it new to you? Was it limited to a Certain political party? Because I could see you campaigning already.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2018
But this governor is a greedy bastard. Why was he dealing with the contractors directly? Why was he the one collecting money directly from the contractors? The answer is just one word: greed
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
Shame on the anticorruption Messiah in ASO Rock.
Shame on his supporters.
Shame on BMC
Shame on Ganduje..
Shame on APC..

Spits!!

Shame on Ganduje, I agreed. The rest is trash.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2018
sorom4:
Pension thief Maina was declared wanted by the past government of Good luck Jonathan.

Maina came into Nigeria undetected by the security agencies at the airport, joined the civil service and was promoted by this government.

This happened under the watch of Mr Integrity, corruption fighting Buhari.

To add salt to the injury, Buahri's Minister of Justice and Attorney General with his permission went to court to block the investigation of that scandal after Premium Times exposed the scandal.

And you Buhari supporter has the audacity to call Atiku corrupt.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better"

I have OBIdiently ATIKUlated...have You?

After he protected him until he safely left the country?
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=coolcharm post=72078480] See casting cheesy

Abeg fellow Nigerians, is Ganduje's name on buhari's list of corrupt people banned from traveling abroad?

Immunity.

[quote] Abi is he collecting his monthly salary in that clip? Abi the clip sef na Photoshop? grin

[quote] Thunder fire buhari and his fake and lie lie fight against corruption. [/b]

Useless mofos

What would you have Buhari done in this case since the governor still enjoys immunity? Blame Obasanjo for introducing immunity clause.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kings09(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
ManirBK:
Oboy that one na fake news our Lai will soon come and answer you people jare!
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.