Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (52018 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by LabiTalks: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
felixomor:

Without video evidence. You believe atiku shared dollars in PH.
Yet u are defending someone we saw on video stacking dollars in agbada.
Knowing it is against the law to carry such amounts around.

Dont let hypocrisy tear you apart.

Keep Living in denial. Has He come out to deny the allegation? Dont live in denial of this. What made you not to believe He did it should also make me believe this is an hoax.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Abuloma80(f): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC gives you erection . Right?
I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.
My vote is for Sai Baba next year no matter what! cheesy
You can jump into the lagoon when Buhari is declared winner next year cheesy
PS : thunder will fire anyone that quotes me to say trash

Q.E.D. well said and remain abundantly blessed.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by felixomor: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
LabiTalks:

Keep Living in denial. Has He come out to deny the allegation? Dont live in denial of this. What made you not to believe He did it should also make me believe this is an hoax.
I heard Kano state House of Assembly has setup panel of possible impeachment.
Even the Apc themselves know the implications

But no,
Keep lying to yourself.
Its a "hoax"
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by cuteboy2: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
maasoap:
But this governor is a greedy bastard. Why was he dealing with the contractors directly? Why was he the one collecting money directly from the contractors? The answer is just one word: greed

So his crime is that he collected dollars directly from the contractors? If he had used a proxy, such as his PA, it would have been OK.
This APC's philosophy of what constitutes corruption is truly shocking to say the least.

Buhari's curroption mantra: "Thou shalt not be caught red-handed".

That is how he was able to train all his children in British universities with proceeds from 50 cows. And Yusuf Buhari, his son also bought 2 power motorcycles, each costing N130m from those same 50 cows family business.

Nigeria don suffer for dis people hand. 2019 can't come fast enough

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
cuteboy2:

So his crime is that he collected dollars directly from the contractors? If he had used a proxy, such as his PA, it would have been OK.
This APC's philosophy of what constitutes corruption is truly shocking to say the least.

Buhari's curroption mantra: "Thou shalt not be caught red-handed".

That is how he was able to train all his children in British universities with proceeds from 50 cows. And Yusuf Buhari, his son also bought 2 power motorcycles, each costing N130m from those same 50 cows family business.

Nigeria don suffer for dis people hand. 2019 can't come fast enough

That was my second post which expressed my observation irrespective of whether he did the right thing or wrong thing. No apology
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by crimeboss: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC gives you erection . Right?
I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.
My vote is for Sai Baba next year no matter what! cheesy
You can jump into the lagoon when Buhari is declared winner next year cheesy
PS : thunder will fire anyone that quotes me to say trash

Aren't u people saying u are soaked in integrity?, so u are proving to us that u are thieves despite ur integrity advertisements.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
basilo101:
Kano people, see how APC is looting your money. Vote them out in 2019. Vote for PDP. Remember how PDP (Kwankwaso) transformed your city in one tenure. Ganduje currently has nothing to show because he has stolen all the money to fund Buhari election

7 Shares

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Babakolanut(m): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Is this a true or manipulated video?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.