Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! (521 Views)

Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Cramybird(f): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
There's EX's and there are EX's. Some are good, some are bad, let's talk about a good ex that you both fell out for reasons (we don't want to know) but deep inside of you, you wouldn't have left them. what did you miss about an ex
Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Shawlambivert(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
She was a good lady while we were together (dunno about now). Pretty asf, smart, young and vulnerable kiss. lipsrsealed as I wouldn't want to say much. She still has my mumu button though. Stopped connecting with her after the birth of my daughter about 2months ago (I know it's temporary though. We've been down this road on several occasions but it's always like we never left each other side whenever we reconnect). Twas a bittersweet pill for her to swallow (more on the bitter side of the pill) when I texted her of the birth of my daughter. She probably felt kinda jealous for not being the mother of my child.
Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Tamarapetty(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Typing...
Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by IamD18: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Someone is tripping after seeing his ex today.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
I'm coming
Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Woss I no get time for this

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Biglittlelois(f): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Typing......
Re: Let's Talk About The GOOD EX! by Chuknovski(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2018
for me women are all same, i dont miss no EX, once u furkup i move on, ex aint shhhhit to me, i furked them then,i hate em now, furke ex better puuusssi ahead

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sperm / Sex On Stage...how Much? / Sheisha Is Overrated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.