Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki (6091 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by HeWrites(m): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2018
A lady who goes by the name LP The Whiskey Lady shared a post alleging that a friend of hers whose name she gave as Kevin Jazuara and whose picture she shared on her IG page, allegedly tried to sexually assault her.

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/11025/lady-narrates-how-her-trusted-friend-nearly-raped-her-at-his-house-in-lekki.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by NaijaYahooBoy: 5:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Some one should interpret this... smiley
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by futuregovernor: 5:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Waiting carry go his house. Plz vote for Atiku

12 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2018
futuregovernor:

You would have said that if she was your Sister aight?!
Mumu post.
Ba sense!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Moral of the story to the Ladies : Don't go around drinking with the person that you can't trust 100%.

Moral of the story to the guys : It is only a fool that will want to take advantage of a drunk woman, and download his 'akamu' inside of her!

Moral of the story to 'Whom it may concern' : Konji na bastard, he is not a respecter of any man!

Ok Bye!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by backnbeta(f): 5:21am On Oct 15, 2018
"Drunk as a sailor", yet you drove yourself home in his car. You tried sha... undecided

That said, I still wonder why there is the need to molest someone sexually when you can always get girls that are ready and willing!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by maisauki: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2018
DS ladies sef na wetin una want from his aos? to take selfie? na so ronaldo own dey talk rash afta 9yrs
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Haphard(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2018
She dey do as if to Bleep no dey hungry her too
Olosho oshi

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Olalan(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2018
No responsible person drinks to the state of being drunk, when you are drunk you are to be held responsible for any negative consequences that follows. Even manufactures of this drinks state clearly DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
BTW am not in any way supporting the guy
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by itchie: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Rape is evil and the perpetrators are wicked people.
Rapists should be made to face the full wrath of the law
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by generationz(f): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72095026:
Moral of the story to the Ladies : Don't go around drinking with the person that you can't trust 100%.

Moral of the story to the guys : It is only a fool that will want to take advantage of a drunk woman, and download his 'akamu' inside of her!

Moral of the story to 'Whom it may concern' : Konji na bastard, he is not a respecter of any man!

Ok Bye!

At the end you supported the rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by mikejj(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2018
backnbeta:
"Drunk as a sailor", yet you drove yourself home in his car. You tried sha... undecided

That said, I still wonder why there is the need to molest someone sexually when you can always get girls that are ready and willing!
.. I wonder oo..where girls that are ready and willing. Yaaapaa full everywia
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by mikejj(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2018
grin..eya..the handwriting looks likes sombori from the West ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by futuregovernor: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72095023:

You would have said that if she was your Sister aight?!
Mumu post.
Ba sense!!
The dead fish and goat meat you sell everyday is affecting your brain. Why would a female go visit a male friend at night,just grow up kid

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
futuregovernor:
The dead fish and goat meat you sell everyday is affecting your brain. Why would a female go visit a male friend at night,just grow up kid
Visit at night ?!
Now we understand the cause of your problem little boy.
Illiteracy!
No wonder!
End of DISCUSSION wink cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

At the end you supported the rapist.
It's sad that is how your brain processed the whole message.
We can't help your crude way of thinking unfortunatley!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by generationz(f): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72095562:
It's sad that is how your brain processed the whole message. We can't help your way of thinking unfortunatley!
mtsheew potential rapist.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2018
God bless you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Nearly?

Why you go his house? Abi, you no know say him get prick??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Oreofepeters: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Don't go to boys house if you are not their girlfriend.

But some men think with their prick sha can't you just stay with her without sex.?

when I was in school, I harboured one fine girl for 5 months one room same bed and nothing happened....

She said my type is so rare that if it were other guys they might want to have their way, I just laughed and told her "not everyone reason with their prick, you are not my girlfriend I can't just prey on you"..

Today na she dey find me upandan due to trust wey I don create with her.
She said she want a relationship with me that I'm the only guy she would ever trust but me no cum get her time.........

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by adedayoa2(f): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2018
futuregovernor:

I'm guessing you read her post, they are/were friends.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by adedayoa2(f): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Nearly?

Why you go his house? Abi, you no know say him get prick??
the guy is just something else, your friend is your friend. Why treat her that way?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2018
adedayoa2:
the guy is just something else, your friend is your friend. Why treat her that way?
Prick think for itself. Prick knows that "friend" is not sister. Prick has a mind of its own. It has its own way of doing things.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Goldmaxx(f): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2018
In Big Sean's voice.... Biatch I don't fûčk with Youuu!!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by indodon(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
am I the only one that didn't read that shii

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72095023:

You would have said that if she was your Sister aight?! Mumu post. Ba sense!!
You can make a point without insult sir. grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Rosay15(f): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Don't go to boys house if you are not their girlfriend.

But some men think with their prick sha can't you just stay with her without sex.?

when I was in school, I harboured one fine girl for 5 months one room same bed and nothing happened....

She said my type is so rare that if it were other guys they might want to have their way, I just laughed and told her "not everyone reason with their prick, you are not my girlfriend I can't just prey on you"..

Today na she dey find me upandan due to trust wey I don create with her.
She said she want a relationship with me that I'm the only guy she would ever trust but me no cum get her time.........

... There are so many guys like u bt pple don't believe Cus d bad ones ve spoil d good ones.
I remember wen I was in school and I ve nothing Cus am d one sponsored myself, I squatted with a guy for a whole semester without nothing of such dat even his gf was aware . I always respect dat guy and his gf till now.
I don't knw y some guys don't have self control and can be contented with wat dey have.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by emmy2807(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2018
And twitter is a police station abi? Am i the only one that is tired of seeing people report cases on twitter. ?
Why do they do that? To whip up public symphaty or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At My ASS! Slay Queen Parades Her Bare Ass On Social Media (video). / When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night / What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.