Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki (6098 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / I'm Nearly Raped By Milfs I'm Working With / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Rosay15:
... There are so many guys like u bt pple don't believe Cus d bad ones ve spoil d good ones.
I remember wen I was in school and I ve nothing Cus am d one sponsored myself, I squatted with a guy for a whole semester without nothing of such dat even his gf was aware . I always respect dat guy and his gf till now.
I don't knw y some guys don't have self control and can be contented with wat dey have.
It might be you are not attractive to him at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Rosay15(f): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
.. Lol, your ur view sha bt u are wrong thou.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Xmen149(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
u follow guy man go high,follow am go strip club!,.strip club!! undecided u follow go house u no stay sitting room/u no check charger charge ur phone for sitting room or ask of usb on transit and charge inside car, u come find phone enter bedroom...last lask,drove home drunk like a sailor..................................sister! i no blame people wey won hear the guys other side of the story cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by dingbang(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
drink responsibly was the message , yet they wont hear.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by rame18(f): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
dingbang:

lol. I am coming to crash in your crib tonight, coming with a bottle of vodka. cool
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
rame18:

lol. I am coming to crash in your crib tonight, coming with a bottle of vodka. cool
smiley would love this. Someone will dance on the high way cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by rame18(f): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
dingbang:
smiley would love this. Someone will dance on the high way cheesy

grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by bharseeth(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Story for the gods
Oreofepeters:
Don't go to boys house if you are not their girlfriend.

But some men think with their prick sha can't you just stay with her without sex.?

when I was in school, I harboured one fine girl for 5 months one room same bed and nothing happened....

She said my type is so rare that if it were other guys they might want to have their way, I just laughed and told her "not everyone reason with their prick, you are not my girlfriend I can't just prey on you"..

Today na she dey find me upandan due to trust wey I don create with her.
She said she want a relationship with me that I'm the only guy she would ever trust but me no cum get her time.........

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by nnamanirr: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free.....u know d truth my very good friend behold u v been set free from bondage
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Morenzy15: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you a one minute man?
Are you worried with your sexual performance with your spouse?
Do you want to enhance your sex life?
Then, you need our unique product.
Maxman cream will help you enjoy sex better and for longer life,
give you a rapid and full erection, stimulate the blood vessels of
the joystick thus allowing the increase in width and length.
FEATURES
*Prevent premature ejaculation
*Help in curing dysfunction and impotence
*Harder and longer erection
*Enhance confidence and self esteem
and lots more.
Place your order today as deliver nationwide on cash on delivery.
Contact 08028930179 on whatsapp/ call.
price: #4000
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Well, I am not advocating rape or sexual assault but any woman that has a man as a friend is not being honest with herself.

As I've said before on here, any man that has a female friend is just a weakling that can't close the deal and is simply waiting for an opportune moment. Much like this fool in this story.

Yes, I'm a male chauvinistic pig so argue with your keyboard.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by id4sho(m): 4:48am On Oct 16, 2018
backnbeta:
"Drunk as a sailor", yet you drove yourself home in his car. You tried sha... undecided

That said, I still wonder why there is the need to molest someone sexually when you can always get girls that are ready and willing!
cheesy
backnbeta:
"Drunk as a sailor", yet you drove yourself home in his car. You tried sha... undecided

That said, I still wonder why there is the need to molest someone sexually when you can always get girls that are ready and willing!
cheerful giver spotted
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2018
post=72095023:

You would have said that if she was your Sister aight?! Mumu post. Ba sense!!
Fk you Would you have said that if your brother was being wrongly accused?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Idiots everywhere!!!

The girl is a big idiot and her story has a lot of loopholes.

If tables were turned and a guy went to visit a girl and afterwards claim that he was raped by the girl at her house when he was "drunk as a sailor". Who would even give the guy a passing thought talk more if believing the guy?

Foolish feminist wannabes everywhere!
Spits*
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2018
U were as drunk as a sailor, yet u could drive yourself. In your drunken state u managed to climb the stairs to his room to find him naked. Common sense didnt tell u to shut d door and run. .... .......
#smh

Abeg this is a transaction gone wrong jare....d girl is lying
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
dingbang:
dingbang i be wan talk to u.na important matter.can i pm u.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by CAPSLOCKED: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2018
THE THING IS MOST LADIES ENJOY THE ATTENTION, COMPANY AND PROTECTION THEY GET FROM THEIR MALE BESTIES. SOME EVEN GET MONEY AND OTHER GOODIES WITHOUT ADDING NOTHING TO THE YOUNG BROTHER'S LIFE. THE PRESENCE OF SOME FEMALE FRIENDS ENSURES THAT YOU AS A GUY ENDS UP NOT CLICKING A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE OF THE ENERGY AND ATTENTION YOU INVEST INTO MAKING THIS FEMALE BESTIE FEEL COMFORTABLE (MEANWHILE SHE CAN HAVE AS MANY RELATIONSHIPS AS SHE WANTS BUT FEELS JEALOUS WHEN YOU TALK TO OTHER GIRLS).

THIS MAKES BRO FEEL ENTITLED TO SOMETHING CONSIDERING HOW MUCH HE'S BEEN LOSING IN THEIR 3-YEAR DIRECTIONLESS FRIENDSHIP.. SO HE TRIES TO GET THE ONLY THING THAT'S AVAILABLE, AND IF HE'S NOT GOING TO GET IT WITH EASE HE TRIES TO FORCE HIS WAY THROUGH, LEADING TO STORIES LIKE THIS.

MALE FRIENDS AND MALE BESTIES..
BOYCOTT THEM ALL TO AVOID SERIES OF STORIES THAT TOUCH.

LADIES IF YOU HAVE THAT MALE BEST FRIEND THAT YOU TRUST WITH ALL YOUR LIFE AND YOU THINK NOTHING CAN GO WRONG, YOU MUST BE SLEEPING.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by dingbang(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:

dingbang i be wan talk to u.na important matter.can i pm u.
yeah, pls do
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
dingbang:
yeah, pls do
srry i didnt even know ur contact is on ur dp.just texted u bro.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki by dingbang(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:
srry i didnt even know ur contact is on ur dp.just texted u bro.
i have replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman / MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) / How Teju Babyface Proposed To Fiance Tobi Banjoko. Culled From Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.