Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos (33095 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided Mistaken Identity how? Na woman police no fit catch wey dem need to fire her down ni?! Yeye dey smell
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Mistaken identity? Why would a policeman draw his weapon on an unarmed civilian in the first place?? This country is fvcked

In sane countries, the police dare not unsheath their weapon on a civilian.

I think the force need to recall all the rifles these patrol policemen wield.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Killed a woman because of "mistaken identity".

Yet they did not kill Evans that is a confirmed criminal!

They preserved the lives of the Offa robbers and mass murderers because they had a political case to build!

Even if the cops were indeed searching for and apprehended a notorious female kidnapper or bank robber, should they kill her?

Mistaken identity kee you dere!

Na stray bullet go kee you and your family!

Wicked pipu!!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Karence(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Xaos:
RIP pretty lady. Nigeria is totally messed up.

Both criminals & the police commit crimes because they believe they can get away with it. — And they always do!!
And that's sad ,RIP young lady
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by ibrahimovic303: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2018
With all these news, how person wan return Naija na? As in when I saw that my good friend from uni was shot in same way by a drunk policeman in Lagos, I gave up on Nigeria. Come here and see how citizens are treated like gold, na why we must get the kpali by God´s grace
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2018
You don't argue with Nigeria police simply because they're drunk always.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2018
This is the result of Recruiting police personal who can't speak English..... can't even write but were all accepted into the force due to nepotism Perpartraited by those in power.

This won't stop until this government is changed.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Dizzytee: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2018
troublemakea:
what a world we live in
smh.....I just wish her quick recovery embarassed
Do you Know How To Read?
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by ashjay001(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sometimes i ask myself, Why does it always rain the hardest on those who deserve the sun?

Still searching for the answer.

Sleep in heavenly peace beautiful.

The rain, probably made them into who they are. They're generally above average in most things but can't seem to get a breaksad
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2018
dominique:
These days, it is not even safe to step out for fresh air.
What kind of stupid mistaken identity is this? Even if she was a wanted criminal, the useless police have no rights to open fire as long as she was not armed. I hope the animals behind this are caught and punished accordingly.
The Nigeria police force is rated the worst in Africa by WEF, I try as much as I can to avoid them anytime l arrive Nigeria, merely looking at how fresh your body looks like is enough to make those killers pull the trigger on you, many of them in uniform are not qualified to carry firearms, nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by airlord2020: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Mistaken identity? Doesn't make sense. They set out to kill someone else shocked
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Candoit: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Can you people stop using Pretty this Pretty that as headlines, just go straight to the point.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
ibrahimovic303:
With all these news, how person wan return Naija na? As in when I saw that my good friend from uni was shot in same way by a drunk policeman in Lagos, I gave up on Nigeria. Come here and see how citizens are treated like gold, na why we must get the kpali by God´s grace
Spot on, World economics forum rated Nigeria and South African police as the worst in Africa, Rwanda police force is the best in Africa according to WEF sad

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2018
obaival:
This is Nigeria
May her soul rest in peace, but was she draging with Police? Anytime We what to refer to good things we refer to America can America citizens cannot drag anything with their Police, Jesus said bless are peace maker for they shall inherit the earth.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by highchief1: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2018
dainformant:
Friends have taken to social media to mourn the loss of a hardworking staff of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), who was allegedly killed by a police officer near her residence in Maitaima area of Abuja. 

It was gathered that the deceased identified as Anita Akapson was shot dead on Saturday night by the police who claimed it was a case of 'mistaken identity'.

It was revealed that the family of the deceased has reported the issue at the police station but have not gotten any response.

This is coming months after one Miss Linda Angela Igwetu, a member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC who was shot dead by a police officer in July while on her way home with her friends in Abuja.

The late corper was killed a day before her Passing Out Parade...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/anita-akapson-shot-dead-by-police-near-her-house-in-abuja.html
buharis police.anybody that Buhari does not kill.before the end of his tenure must give thanks to god.

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by dljbd1(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Mehn...what's all this na.
This is one of the reasons I avoid late night paroles like a plague cry
Anything that will make me leave the comfort of my home at night has to be worth it...(i.e. my life has to depend on it). undecided
RIP dear... cry
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhuhari is a mad cow
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by bizzybaby: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
rip
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:
What bunch of sick illiterates does our government hand arms to oppress and kill its citizens whom they are tasked and swore to protect?

Why waste innocent lives for God's sake? I pray and hope the perpetrators and dug up and brought to book for this dastardly and brazen disregard for the human life.

Mistaken identity they said? Who were they searching for that deserves a hot lead buried in their torsos, Osama, Shekarau?

What sort of a country is this with inept leadership at all levels?

R.I.p young pretty one. Allow your killers no peace and rest.

God bless you brother

Rip
May God forgive her sins and grant her soul eternal rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Mistaken identity? I’m wondering does a policeman have a right to shoot an unarmed person in this country Even if it’s a criminal talkless or an ordinary citizen?
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=troublemakea post=72096360]what a world we live in
smh.....I just wish her quick recovery embarassed[/quote who is dis coke head guy he needs to be atikulated
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by adekunle6224(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Mr lifeless won't say anything about these in as much it ain't yusuf
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by OlusegunAdedayo: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2018
angry
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Nigeria is a dead end.
I feel for the bunch of citizens who don't have a way of escape.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2018
The only other country you see this happen is in the US of A
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by pakingzzzz: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2018
So tragic sad angry
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by leisuretym: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Shot dead!!! may be because they know she will not vote for buhari, buhari is a curse!
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2018
I hate police die....
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2018
She's someone Daughter, Sister, friend, colleague...She is someone's Wife... Mother! She is Nigerian, a person deserving of Life...she is not a statistic. This is so sad...I am weeping for Anita...for Nigeria.
#JusticeForAnita

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
dainformant:
Friends have taken to social media to mourn the loss of a hardworking staff of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), who was allegedly killed by a police officer near her residence in Maitaima area of Abuja. 

It was gathered that the deceased identified as Anita Akapson was shot dead on Saturday night by the police who claimed it was a case of 'mistaken identity'.

It was revealed that the family of the deceased has reported the issue at the police station but have not gotten any response.

This is coming months after one Miss Linda Angela Igwetu, a member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC who was shot dead by a police officer in July while on her way home with her friends in Abuja.

The late corper was killed a day before her Passing Out Parade...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/anita-akapson-shot-dead-by-police-near-her-house-in-abuja.html
ofcourse nigerian police...Shoot kill and aim instead of the reverse...Rip galant girl..
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by omoh10: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2018
the pain is that she was taken to a hospital by police officers, but the hospital asked for police report

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi / HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) / Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.