Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos (33094 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Josh44s(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2018
ibrahimovic303:
With all these news, how person wan return Naija na? As in when I saw that my good friend from uni was shot in same way by a drunk policeman in Lagos, I gave up on Nigeria. Come here and see how citizens are treated like gold, na why we must get the kpali by God´s grace

Bros abeg which Zanga u perm make I reason how I wan te process my Visa and join you. I am dead serious
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Josh44s(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2018
ibrahimovic303:
With all these news, how person wan return Naija na? As in when I saw that my good friend from uni was shot in same way by a drunk policeman in Lagos, I gave up on Nigeria. Come here and see how citizens are treated like gold, na why we must get the kpali by God´s grace

Bros abeg which Zanga u perm make I reason how I wan te process my Visa and join you. I am dead serious
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Databee(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2018
May God Save Us From The Hands Of These Wicked Force Men Called Nigeria Police
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by kellyboo: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Rip Anita
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2018
op didnt mention the time of occurrence and whrer it happened in maitama, maitama is occupied by aristos, who value their security by investing in armed security, they also frown at prostitutionn.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by madgoat(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin
She was dragging with the police and boom she immediately transitioned from being a living being to a nonliving being; that's magic grin grin grin

Them don dey warn una make una no dey drag with police.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by litaninja(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
In januay 2012 (during #OccupyNigeria), the Nigerian populace had the opportunity to right a myriad of wrongs......alas, they sold their birthrights for porridge.
Sad.
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by movetoca: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again and again. If a police or army officer kills your loved one(s). There's no need taking them to court because they also have loved ones. Locate them and do the same thing to them. This time make sure you delete even their dogs and goats. Enough of all this Nonsense of seeking Justice that we will never find.

1 Like

Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by meforyou1(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2018
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

smh.....I just wish her quick recovery embarassed
person wey don die? RIP to the dead
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by atk5: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
It is so unfortunate and heArt broken. It was really sad. Actually the idiot police man has to face what justice is. Sad sad sad. I've work with her when I was a copper in the agency. Anita was a very kind person coz she don't look down on u regarding ur status as a copper. RIP Anita!
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by Fontmanager1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Such a great loss, RIP.

In this 21st century we are still talking about mistaken identity, kai, who did we offend as a people?
Re: Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos by andyanders: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
troublemakea:
what a world we live in

smh.....I just wish her quick recovery embarassed

Somebody that was shot dead and you are wishing her quick recovery. Our police officers are just mad set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi / HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) / Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.