Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Allow God To Exalt You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allow God To Exalt You (247 Views)

Righteousness Can Exalt Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / 10 Blessings Of Obedience From God To A Nation(righteousness Exalt A Nation) / Forgo Flattery, Exalt Jesus - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow God To Exalt You by jonatoye(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Allow God to Exalt you

WORD FOR TODAY
When men exalt you, you will be forced to do their will at the detriment of God's precious plan for your life. True exaltation comes from God alone!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1Peter 5:6-7 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever a man does doesn't last forever because man and his work is transient. It is only what God does that last forever. As you proceed in destiny, one of those things you must always seek is the promotion that comes from God.

It is very expensive to manage the exaltation of men. You may be forced to compromise every moral standard to please men. The truth of the matter is that you can never please a man in a long run without sinning against yourself and God.

There is a limit to what a man can do for you. Don't stoop low to any man's advancement in every quest for exaltation. The favour of men motivated by disobedience to God increases your labour and burden rather than blessing. Wait upon God to exalt you in due time. You only need to obey God's will to manage His exaltation and you will have peace of mind without any trouble.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I cast my cares on you and I receive the grace to always humble myself; In due season let me experience divine exaltation in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
Despite the fact that God will not but always use men to exalt you, the fact still remains that you must not be at the mercy of men for exaltation!!!

Have a Productive Week Ahead!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow God To Exalt You by Originakalokalo(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for this message.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/18 / Transforming Our Culture Through Sexual Purity / The Shortest Version Of Christianity That Has Never Come To Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.