Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared (2580 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Giving Me Monthly Allowance When I Lost My Job – Man Reveals / Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her / Twitter User Shared a photo of how Breasts look Like under the skin ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by KamaIsBitch(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Read the the story below of a Facebook use who shared a story that her Ex-Lover keeps sending her money monthly.

Sis susu pls post dis fr me...GUD morning everyone,I posted sumfin yesterday abt ma ex sending money to ma acct every month asking maybe he's still inlove with me or not,and so many ppl commented.,some said he's a yahoo boy using me fr ritual well tnx but he's not a yahoo boy,some said maybe its bank prb...I av ma reasons fr not calling him so don't judge me so u won't be judged .. I decided to chart him up and here is wat he said... Some ppl said dey want him...lol he's still single though if Ur interested..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by samysmoothfresh: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2018
This one has successfully been totofied

that moment when you just have to keep compensating that pussy for giving you the greatest feeling of pleasure you ever experienced...............

PS: some nl ladies don already add the babe up for facebook......................#operation_get_the_Ex

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by AlvaroMorata(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Jazz is real oo shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
The guy is still very much in love with her.
I believe he'll stop once he meets someone special.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by KamaIsBitch(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
He is a con man guilty of friendship frauD

Check the picture below.

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Biglittlelois(f): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
So why leave her in the first place i dont understand the jinx behind leaving a girl you'll always love, why

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Na wetin dem they call "itilaikpu" for my language. Person wey dem Don comot him brain give dog
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
angry This chick toto go sweet die for this man to still be dashing her money smh

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Rosay15(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
So why leave her in the first place i dont understand the jinx behind leaving a girl you'll always love, why
... Nt every relationship lead to marriage, there are some pple that love eachoda bt dey aren't together. That's d irony of life and aside from dat I can see d place where d dude said he doesn't knw y his mummy doesn't see wat he sees in her..
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Derawiz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
People are hopeless in this Life sha.Money he could have invested in something is what he is wasting on a girl he would never marry..D stupid girl sef is now even planning on asking for a car grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by davien(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bloggers must be desperate these days, slim chance this is true..
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by sladimeji(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
i really want to believe this...buh the story no just true
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by GreatDagon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
dude tasted the tightest pussy ever and can't forget... It's not strange
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by gen2briz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hummm.. There's more to that chat.. Maybe the lady Don give the guy some important and precious way back ... So he's paying her every month as compensation.....

If you know you know

We go dey OK last last
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It happens... Mine was that distance separated us & i wasn't willing to sacrifice/ make time out for her anymore. I just got carried away so we kind of parted ways after the off & on relationship only to reconnect a couple of years later. She's married with a kid & we are very good friends till 2mrw.
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Uglymugg: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by Zhahovic(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
This guy na iwutu
Re: My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared by terrymason(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
KamaIsBitch:
He is a con man guilty of friendship frauD

Check the picture below.
watin he do?

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Video Of People Caught Having Se_xxx / Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.