Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? (866 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Cramybird(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
A lot of people do not get over completely, some move on like nothing happened, others never recovered in a long time. How did you move on and forged ahead

Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Not easy especially if you love him.

For me I try to Move on, get a life, channel my energy into being productive (distraction works well for me too) and maybe get a rebound!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
I get busy and productive 'cause an idle mind is the devil's workshop, when I'm busy, it helps me forget any emotional issue.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Oreofepeters: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
it's a long story..
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by IamD18: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's a long story. The shock and emotional trauma lasted for almost 4 years that I almost killed myself, but God took control and rescued me in 2012.

It happened sometime in May 2008, when John Terry missed a penalty that could have handed Uefa Champions league trophy to Chelsea FC cry cry Chelsea later lost to Manchester United. I was so so heartbroken. Until 4 years later being 19th May 2012 when Chelsea FC won that league against Bayern Munichen. That night, is a night I will never forget in my life.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cramybird:
A lot of people do not get over completely, some move on like nothing happened, others never recovered in a long time. How did you move on and forged ahead
I simply got over it
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
I'll never forget what she did to me.

she led me on and left me to dry out.

after leaving me out to dry, and making me seem like the enemy in front of her friends.
I still don't know how I recovered but somehow im better.

alcohol helps too.
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by technicallyrich(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
There was these prostitute i was dating,she was helping me out because i was broke,and i hate been ungrateful,so i promised and realy meant to marry her. I thought prostitute,do change.
She later started dating a close freind.
It was painful,but atlast i realise she was not the one that broke my heart,rather it was poverty.
Now everyday i hate been poor or even going close to poor people.
I thank God that my life is improving everyday.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by itzprezy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
It happened last year when Madrid carried back to back UCL..that night I was heart broken being a barca fan.I first transfered the anger and aggression on one Madrid fan on whatsapp.then the next day i forgot about it thanks to futminna lectures and frustration under tension.when Madrid carried it this year.I didn't even bother,it's just asif nothing even happened..

I can't cone and kill masef on top clubs matter that dont even know I exist
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
It wasn't easy at all
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
I smoke weed shocked

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
I smoke more weed tongue
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
I smoke too much weed lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Dillusionist(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol.

Who talks about heart break
tongue
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamD18:
It's a long story. The shock and emotional trauma lasted for almost 4 years that I almost killed myself, but God took control and rescued me in 2012.

It happened sometime in May 2008, when John Terry missed a penalty that could have handed Uefa Champions league trophy to Chelsea FC cry cry Chelsea later lost to Manchester United. I was so so heartbroken. Until 4 years later being 19th May 2012 when Chelsea FC won that league against Bayern Munichen. That night, is a night I will never forget in my life.
Confirm Gee I Salute You
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Being First Time I Recover After Six Months And I Don't Care About Love Now
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by milemimi93(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cramybird:

Get a new lover asap.. That's the easiest and fastest way..
Re: How Did You Get Over A Heartbreak? by Fernandowski(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Play my ps4
Play basketball
Play good foreign hip hop songs (joyner lucas)

(1) (Reply)

What A Lady Said On Facebook / Have you noticed edo People's Success Goes Beyond Human Comprehension / I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.