Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" (68290 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by omooba969(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
And I hope you experience the sex with babbanbura

Babbanbura grin legend. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by HealthyLivingNG: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good luck!
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by danBappha(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Between you and this I don't know who to believe.

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by PUMPengineer(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
I don't need any genius to tell me u really are.....maybe in the next life grin grin grin grin...mumu dot com
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian Actress Halima Abubakar just shared how she cant wait to experience sex when she get married, saying she is a virgin.

She wrote:

"Can't wait to experience sex when I get married�We virgins need special love too��#protect your vibe#positivevibes"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/am-virgin-cant-wait-to-experience.html

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
This one wey dey milk prick dry
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by JADEK01(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
her location please
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Old woman that is in her mid 40s , see how she is raising one leg in pictures,,keep deceiving yourself about virginity. I believe you though, the way I believe that my late grand mother was a virgin till her death
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Some ladies think that being a virgin will make a man to love them more. Some men dnt even like virgins, bcuz they cant give them correct hardcore in bed.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by poiZon: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
the last time i checked being virgin won't guaranty u making heaven.
and u can use am a virgin tag to apply for job even in virgin atlantic airlines.

wetin be my own sef
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
One Of my favorite actor

Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger, than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me!. Nairalander show me love and don't be shy to ask for my account number
Happy birthday, wishing you long life nd prosperity. Hip hip hurray!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
One Of my favorite actor

Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger, than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me!. Nairalander show me love and don't be shy to ask for my account number
Happy birthday, wishing you long life nd prosperity. Hip hip hip hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by abiolamitodun(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
ekems2017:
Pls can someone tell me the meaning of virgin pls. Maybe there is a new definition apart from the one i know cos ayam not understanding her virginity o!!!
u got me rolling on the floor
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by GOFRONT(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yesso......omooba969

Ooshey!!!!

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by emmykey0128(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Since she has not had sex this year, she can as well refer to herself as a virgin, I am a 2018 virgin too because the last time I had sex was November 2017
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by galaxy2020(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
SEE AKAIBA.... OLD LAYERS!
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simonrom:
Nigerians and their evil minds will never believe that someone is a virgin so I don't believe you are a virgin coz I'm a Nigerian with an evil mind � �

No, she really isn't a virgin, stop falling for bullshyt

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by MallamJackson(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
And I hope you experience the sex with Babbanbura

Haquzubillahi!!

see your life?

ubangiji ya gyara ka.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by no1madman(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
I guess na wetin oyibo dey call lapsus linguae / tongue-slip. .
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by magzey: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bore hole ?

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Fazemood(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
SUPOL:
Who wan di*k short girl before?
Me Sir! and You...and everybody Sir grin grin

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Butoneday2(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yeye Pikin undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by GOFRONT(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Subahanillahi

Haba Mallam!!!

Na lalace ne?? grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Anslemchiboy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Artzdanielsz:
One Of my favorite actor

Happy birthday bros, more money in your pockets, longer life, good wife to compliment effort.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Tonimordred(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dis news is old menh

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by hollywater: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
The only problem then is when you finally marry and take her to bed,the place will be like swimming pool.
She start telling how she use to do sports. It was sports that cause it.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Linda ikeji said the same thing befour she burned her child
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by GetCofOProperty: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol... Even if you're a virgin, is it right to go on publicizing on all social media? What if the wedding plans is truncated by evil doers who arrange to kidnap and rape her. Why not keep to herself and let her husband to be wait and confirm on wedding day instead of running mouth all over the internet?
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by taretoofine(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
WE NO ARGUE grin your virginity na 0.0001 odds
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by econo88(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by emmyN(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why are these girls just so dumb angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.