Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" (68323 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by ferdybillion(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
wat is it n y d laff?

I'm only hailing my dearest queen of anal. Abi make I no hail my dahling dahling again..? embarassed
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by EmirAbj: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Virgin Islands
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by BabbanBura(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
And I hope you experience the sex with Babbanbura

Hey guy, show some respect for BabbanBura, he ain't cheap man.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by BabbanBura(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
omooba969:

Babbanbura grin legend. grin

Hey Bros, how ya show na? Enjoy.

Pls tell that guy to respect that sacred tool woo, no dey call am out anyhow?
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Justinah4real(f): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
Na this type dey lie say dem be virgin, after dem don hook person with marriage and you wan enter on marriage night, you go dey swim for Virginia Atlantic Ocean.

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by maigemuu: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Insert your d*ck into that shithole at your own peril. I won't be surprised if you don't experience friction again.that shithole would consume all your d*ck.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Bellotelli: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian Actress Halima Abubakar just shared how she cant wait to experience sex when she get married, saying she is a virgin.

She wrote:

"Can't wait to experience sex when I get married�We virgins need special love too��#protect your vibe#positivevibes"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/am-virgin-cant-wait-to-experience.html

But wait madam....

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by immaculate1234(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
This girl toto Don suffer sha now she wants to sell the remaining one
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by AnalQueenluci: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ioannes:

I'm only hailing my dearest queen of anal. Abi make I no hail my dahling dahling again..? embarassed
tanks dear is lyk u travelled out
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ioannes:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Yes dear Ioannes, is lyk you travelled to Gomorrah cheesy

Chaaaaaiiii, pre-wedding photos of Queen of Anus and our husband Ioannes is loading!!!

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes dear Ioannes, is lyk you travelled to Gomorrah cheesy

Chaaaaaiiii, pre-wedding photos of Queen of Anus and our husband Ioannes is loading!!!

Chai. See as you just finish us. embarassed
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
AnalQueenluci:

No jare. I dey Naija. I full ground gidigba. smiley just busy.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by gudofuck231: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
salute the owner of the hole
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ioannes:

Chai. See as you just finish us. embarassed
See how Anal will wait for you on your honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by LoySupremo: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wow...next headline could be that you have not even seen pr**k b4

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Wendycakes(f): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hunhun.. cool
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by sapeleboi(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2018
smelling toto say she be still virgin , omg

Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Xkaa(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2018
If you be virgin my mama na Virgin too
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by JonnyConnection: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Yes.
kennyblack94:

Do you ship to Abuja?
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Ishilove:

See how Anal will wait for you on your honeymoon

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by suremanpatriot: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Virgin cream user grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by JoanHicks(f): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Blyzz:
Hmm, you don't believe her, right? You're a second class virgin, right grin

Lol......

On this end sex is not over hyped it's everyday life buddy
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
JoanHicks:

Lol......

On this end sex is not over hyped it's everyday life buddy
Yeah yeah, every guy wanna have a virgin yet they break the seal to virginity. Well, me too i wish to have one. As a single & gentle guy like me who doesn't flirt around, I really need one you know! It so fricking hard to find one undecided cool cool
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by JoanHicks(f): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Blyzz:
Yeah yeah, every guy wanna have a virgin yet they break the seal to virginity. Well, me too i wish to have one. As a single & gentle guy like me who doesn't flirt around, I really need one you know! It so fricking hard to find one undecided cool cool

What are you looking for actually? A virgin or a sex mate
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Unie30: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please keep it ok.
Re: Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2018
JoanHicks:

What are you looking for actually? A virgin or a sex mate
both, a virgin and a sex mate that would lead to marriage. But it rare right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.