Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. (1017 Views)

Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. by kollinzgee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Approaching women can be nerve wrecking for most guys true, even myself when i was learning it.things like how do i motivate myself,what do i say ,how do i get her number so on self doubt takes over ,its not an easy task at all especially for a novice but with time and practice you will get better.

Women can be annoying and bitchy yes yes yes all over the world.they can be insultive,embarrassing and crazy but let me tell you something women that do the above are a minority,most women are friendly.infact i can bet you that there are thousands of women out there who are looking for a guy like you talking from experience ,its just left for you to make the bold move.should i tell you something a secret i just got laid last year after approaching uncountable number of womem till i got things right and finally getting a girl who loves me i have many girls in my life ever since but i later got tired of it because of my time and life purpose woman are attention hungry and can eat up you time .let go straight to the point now.

(1) before you approach any girl first of all imagine the approach to be successful in your mind .create a picture of her being friendly,laughing at your jokes and being receptive in your mind .this will boost your self confidence to make themove and the more your confidence the,more respect she gives you.

(2)when you want to approach she must not know you want to approach her use suprise element to your advantage.because when a lady gets the hint that you want approach her she will naturally active her defence against you thats if she is the hard to get type

(3)count 1----3 approach her and say any of the following to her with a geniune smile in your face looking her in the eye.

***with the quality of your necklace ,i feel you are the highest salary earner in your company you are the connection am looking for to blow (laugh here)

*** ladies that carry books this way are usually intelligent thank God i have met an intelligent lady .

***something tells me you walking towards your glory let me see if you give me small from it.

some ladies will laugh here depending on their mood.but if the dont,dont quickly giveup she may be testing to see if you are fake or really that confident look for something more humuorous keep the tension going for at least 15 mins if she still doesnt comply free her and wait for another day most importantly you have shown her you deserve her that confidence.

(4)if she responds well by laughing tell her you are the learning comedian give her you hands to shake now is the time for introduction ask her name,occupation and some funny convo keep it short.....
then give her you phone to type her number dont ask her for her number give her the phone to type or collect her phone type your number and flash .

i don try here ,abeg my blog is coming soon dating advice,free ebooks,tips for success stay in touch....
Re: Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. by MrPENIS(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nice wan. Can it wrk on holelosho
Re: Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. by kollinzgee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
MrPENIS:

why not?
Re: Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. by MrLankeeee(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
MrPENIS:
No, just show dem ur car keys, dress like wizkid and have small cash then they are yours.
Re: Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips.. by kollinzgee(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2019
MrLankeeee:

No, just show dem ur car keys, dress like wizkid and have small cash then they are yours.

not in all cases

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. / #Myexperience. / 7 Things Girls Want Their Boyfriend To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.