Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (42391 Views)

Photo: Incoming And Outgoing In Owerri, Imo State / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2018
papadoculus:

is it because ur parents were not able to pay rent??

Why are you Igbos so pained gan sef? Just because serious people don't recognize or pay attention to your isi ewu ipob village leaders?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Tinubu Receives French Ambassador At His Home In Ikoyi

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kGsxhT2vTtE/WNL0N4tEe-I/AAAAAAABHI4/KZJ7q129928vnmGaro2fwIv6XtOEx6PrACLcB/s1600/TINUBU%2B1.jpg[/img]

APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, hosted the French Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Denys Gauer, who paid him a courtesy visit yesterday at his home in Ikoyi, Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by papadoculus(m): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

Why are you Igbos so pained gan sef? Just because serious people don't recognize or pay attention to your isi ewu ipob village leaders?

how on earth can a sane human being love another man who has no direct positive impact in his life than his parents who brought him to this world

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by SarkinYarki: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Very dirty man
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by enemyofprogress: 1:06am On Oct 16, 2018
He came to warn him not to rig next year's elections
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 1:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Fact, we have 2 seats of power in Nigeria, one in Abuja and one in Lagos/SW.

Asiwaju's Bourdillon residence in Ikoyi is like the UK's 10 Downing street where dignitaries from local to foreign and even diplomats go to pay homage to Asiwaju of Africa.

This is Aso Rock SW, Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Dshocker(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad I love Tinubu more than my parents. God bless you sir

It means your parents where useless...
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 1:16am On Oct 16, 2018
papadoculus:

how on earth can a sane human being love another man who has no direct positive impact in his life than his parents who brought him to this world

And who are you to decide or dictate what people can or not say? Was he even talking about your parents?

Tinubu is not his father and his statement was a more like a term of endearment and admiration so get over yourself and mind your own business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 1:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Dshocker:

It means your parents where useless...

The fact that your parents are useless doesn't mean other people's parents are useless.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:19am On Oct 16, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
if tinubu is been refer to as lagos godfather, we lagosians love it like that, at least we support someone that has good,great impact in our state.
Those that hail the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki hw far, hw is ur state.
Tinubu an instructor of the fastest growing state in Nigeria.

What impact, tell me, smelling and dirty Lagos?? UAE WAS BUILT UNDER 15 years, years before they started developing this new structures. How big is Lagos, the smallest state and most populuce in Nigeria that can’t rub shoulders with Nairobi, or even joburg, abeg make una no Dey shame Una self, do make you do visa travel, then you would spit on his face when next you see him, My Brother SOWETO , SOWETO clean pass Lagos , no skyscrapers, no world class roads, no fresh air, noise everywhere. Lagos need a visionarian, not this old selfish and cunning leaders

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Is there something the British and the Americans are not telling us?

Why do their diplomats pay visit to Tinubu?

It's very strange, I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Oblang(m): 2:55am On Oct 16, 2018
KosyJerry:

That’s why you’ll remain cursed and subjected to strict poverty cus his not aware of your existence on earth

Oga he said his parent, is it ur parent? Why una no dey allow others have their opinion in peace like this...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by obynorecz: 2:58am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu seeing off the visiting and outgoing British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Sir Paul Thomas Arkwright CMG. He congratulates the High Commissioner for a successful tenure in Nigeria.

Old fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by hope4nigeria(m): 3:07am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
are you not a bstd then?
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 3:13am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

What impact, tell me, smelling and dirty Lagos?? UAE WAS BUILT UNDER 15 years, years before they started developing this new structures. How big is Lagos, the smallest state and most populuce in Nigeria that can’t rub shoulders with Nairobi, or even joburg, abeg make una no Dey shame Una self, do make you do visa travel, then you would spit on his face when next you see him, My Brother SOWETO , SOWETO clean pass Lagos , no skyscrapers, no world class roads, no fresh air, noise everywhere. Lagos need a visionarian, not this old selfish and cunning leaders

tegrianonigltd:

Atiku one term, Igbo can finish the second term, let try something different, Obi is the cleanest politician/business man to date. Who in Yoruba is clean. As PETER OBI

The above ridiculous, absurd and unintelligent quote is a reflection of your ignorant and low mentality ipob post.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by budusky05(m): 3:14am On Oct 16, 2018
After una go dry ask tinubu and obj who popular pass, tinubu is the man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by idonhammer: 3:14am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
So shall your children love someone else more than you.. You are a disgrace to humanity. Tuehh
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu seeing off the visiting and outgoing British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Sir Paul Thomas Arkwright CMG. He congratulates the High Commissioner for a successful tenure in Nigeria.
Jagaban Tinubu has finally received sense and is now Atikulating

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by lagdmark(m): 3:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Tosinayoko:
Next president of Nigeria
President of NURTW Lagos branch
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 3:35am On Oct 16, 2018

The former Governor of Lagos State and APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has tipped the Nigerian Bobsled and Skeleton team to the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, Korea Republic to win medals in the Games which takes place from February 9 to 25, 2018.
He said these in Lagos Wednesday morning when the Korean Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Younghoan Lee, presented a model of the Winter Olympic torch to the APC leader.
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 3:43am On Oct 16, 2018

Bola Tinubu received visitors from US Embassy in Lagos.

The meeting held at the Freedom House, the Lagos office of a National leader of the All Progressives Congress.

From left : Control officer, Lisa Spink, APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu, U.S. Assistant Secretary for African Affairs United States Linda – Thomas Greenfield, Consul General Jeffrey Hawkins, Senior Advisor to Assistant Secretary,Tamara Klajn and Economic Officer, James Plasman.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by BabaRamota1980: 3:48am On Oct 16, 2018
This is voted one of best Top Three threads in Nairaland in this century.

All that bullshyyte about US denying Atiku visa is because Atiku talking to the wrong people.

Go see Tinubu.... One phone call to US Secretary of State....Atiku visa will be ready.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by hopexter(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

It's because you're already a disgrace and a rejected son of your parents. It's long throat that will kill you finally cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 3:55am On Oct 16, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-UpNjVpGbdew/WHk1FtdfbhI/AAAAAAAALvg/wZ1MQmwP5k0fFvoT5zImGHSeRXggnVDrACLcB/s1600/Tinubu%2BReceives%2BBritish%2BHigh%2BCommissioner%2BArkwright%2Bat%2BBourdillon.jpg[/img]

Tinubu Receives British High Commissioner Arkwright at Bourdillon

The National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received The British High Commissioner; Mr. Paul Thomas Arkwright on a Courtesy Visit, Today at his Ikoyi residence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by BabaRamota1980: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2018
The former Governor of Lagos State and APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has tipped the Nigerian Bobsled and Skeleton team to the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, Korea Republic to win medals in the Games which takes place from February 9 to 25, 2018.
He said these in Lagos Wednesday morning when the Korean Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Younghoan Lee, presented a model of the Winter Olympic torch to the APC leader.
Tinubu

Hold on....mbanu...wait wait wait...

You say they brought what to Jagaban? All way from Korea, they boarded plane and flew to Lagos to present him a model of the Olympic torch

Aaahhhh...yakare fa! Gaskiya fa.

Mkpafuka!!

Lobatan!

To the Jagaban of Africa, I salute Baba o. May God Almighty bless me in glorious ways that I can measure up to your grace and wealth.
Ase Edumare!

Atiku should forget Aso Rock where Jagaba is behind Baba Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Hotfreezer: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

You just want to slaughter all Ipob pigs tonight.

The total number of foreign dignitaries that visit Jagaban in 3 months is more than all foreigners both dignitaries and businessmen who have been unfortunate enough to visit potopoto republic since 1960.

The last time foreign dignitaries entered potopoto republic like this, they went to donate food to the dumb cowards who fought those feeding them.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Hotfreezer: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Hold on....mbanu...wait wait wait...

You say they brought what to Jagaban? All way from Korea, they boarded plane and flew to Lagos to present him a model of the Olympic torch

Aaahhhh...yakare fa! Gaskiya fa.

Mkpafuka!!

Lobatan!

To the Jagaban of Africa, I salute Baba o. May God Almighty bless me in glorious ways that I can measure up to your grace and wealth.
Ase Edumare!

Atiku should forget Aso Rock where Jagaba is behind Baba Buhari.

I read an interview of Jagaban where he said that his name alone is enough to lift one from poverty.

According to him, his name is so respected and valuable that whenever his enemies are hungry, they simply write false news about him and because his name is valuable, people rush the news and his enemies don't die of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You just want to slaughter all Ipob pigs tonight.

The total number of foreign dignitaries that visit Jagaban in 3 months is more than all foreigners both dignitaries and businessmen who have been unfortunate enough to visit potopoto republic since 1960.

The last time foreign dignitaries entered potopoto republic like this, they went to donate food to the dumb cowards who fought those feeding them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Who den go visit for potopoto ipob republic? This village witch doctor masquerade?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Hotfreezer: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Who den go visit for potopoto ipob republic? This village witch doctor masquerade?
grin grin grin grin

Lmaooooo
See his scattered legs like those of a local chicken.

There is a picture of when Ekweremadu came to Bourdillon too. If you have it, help me use it to knock those flatheaded miscreants. At least, their most senior political office holder stills comes to prostrate to Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Lmaooooo
See his scattered legs like those of a local chicken.

There is a picture of when Ekweremadu came to Bourdillon too. If you have it, help me use it to knock those flatheaded miscreants. At least, their most senior political office holder stills comes to prostrate to Jagaban.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5655145_gds_jpg1831302641f04c44afa02bc85ccc6fea

I see flattinoes okoromadudu..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Hotfreezer: 4:23am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5655145_gds_jpg1831302641f04c44afa02bc85ccc6fea

I see Igbos okoromadudu..

grin grin grin

See him standing at attention while Jagaban was talking. They should have given him jotter to take notes.

See his useless dressing and oversize shirt looking like a Court clerk. I swear, Igbos don't have sensible people representing them. Dressed like someone writing Junior WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 4:29am On Oct 16, 2018

Asiwaju Of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.