Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (42397 Views)

Photo: Incoming And Outgoing In Owerri, Imo State / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
deomelo:

The above ridiculous, absurd and unintelligent quote is a reflection of your ignorant and low mentality ipob post.

Intelligent boy, congratulation, come collect award
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2018
dust144:
That's how you see buhari off to daura

You and Buhari to Daura; I hope you will not have to commit sucide when they announce him winner because he has already won the election waiting for announcement

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-giFOdt0eKuY/VqjDVMjZ_GI/AAAAAAAAAHw/339G-t842SA/s1600/IMG_20150102_105642.jpg[/img]

Where leaders, dignitaries, diplomats, entertainers and beyond go to pay respect and show love to the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Afamed: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
To force him to Atikulate
New Hausa/ Fulani Slave

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by IamAtikulate: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Lol.... grin

Everytime Atiku apply for visa they deny him. Its a shame that the presidential candidate of a country is declared non entity in another, particularly one as respectful as USA.

My cousin got visa last month. It says a lot about your ATIKULATE.....more like ERADICATE! grin
We want a President that would sit down at home and fix this mess Bihari plunged us into.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by IamAtikulate: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:
New Hausa/ Fulani Slave
We are not slave to anyone, we are slave to restructuring.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by kunmiiii: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

What impact, tell me, smelling and dirty Lagos?? UAE WAS BUILT UNDER 15 years, years before they started developing this new structures. How big is Lagos, the smallest state and most populuce in Nigeria that can’t rub shoulders with Nairobi, or even joburg, abeg make una no Dey shame Una self, do make you do visa travel, then you would spit on his face when next you see him, My Brother SOWETO , SOWETO clean pass Lagos , no skyscrapers, no world class roads, no fresh air, noise everywhere. Lagos need a visionarian, not this old selfish and cunning leaders

Damn bro, Hahahaha....Which kain illiterate be this, Chaii, even if you no go school, You have a smart phone which you used to post this uninformed and witless comparison thrash, how can a sane mind compare a sovereign state with the GDP (PPP ) 2018 estimate Total $732.861 billion and a state in Nigeria with annual budgets always less than $3 billion. Mehn the kinda people we find on Nairaland ehn, they need IQ test and evaluation.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=Nigga679 post=72123207][/quote]
Porridge sir
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

I read an interview of Jagaban where he said that his name alone is enough to lift one from poverty.

According to him, his name is so respected and valuable that whenever his enemies are hungry, they simply write false news about him and because his name is valuable, people rush the news and his enemies don't die of hunger.

This is funny

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
springtech:
Baba tailor Don upgrade ooh.
Who else noticed that his trouser is just a perfect fit on him and not the usual oversized thing he used to wear.

Mindset of someone without any cultural identity or root. Yoruba wears are celebrated worldwide. While your models in Europe was walking around naked Yorubas had advanced fabric industry and technology. Unlike the barbarians that use upholstery materials to make dresses. Bloody baby factory product.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Wannabe lol, I was born and brought up partly in Lagos, Nigeria no fine, even your lekki no fine reach soweto wey be ghetto

There are more sky scrapper in an acre in VI that whole of Soweto
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
papadoculus:

how on earth can a sane human being love another man who has no direct positive impact in his life than his parents who brought him to this world

How do you know that? In Yoruba language Baba or father is not use only for ur biological father. I don’t dare call ur uncle an uncle. It is Baba. He could be his relative

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Mosesm:

There are more sky scrapper in an acre in VI that whole of Soweto

I mean neat, but if you are comparing then Compare Lagos to even sandton. Soweto be like just Magodo estate only. Abi compare Lagos to Nairobi, because if I say make I mention Miami and Dubai na insult. This useless people Dey deceive Una.. that Ikoyi bridge don Dey joburg And Nairobi for decades upon decades, e come Nigeria, them extort Una again. Them know say Una never see fine thing like that before lol. I hear say them increase am.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
kunmiiii:

Damn bro, Hahahaha....Which kain illiterate be this, Chaii, even if you no go school, You have a smart phone which you used to post this uninformed and witless comparison thrash, how can a sane mind compare a sovereign state with the GDP (PPP ) 2018 estimate Total $732.861 billion and a state in Nigeria with annual budgets always less than $3 billion. Mehn the kinda people we find on Nairaland ehn, they need IQ test and evaluation.

The commerce of Africa ? Ok, compare only Shajaa to Lagos, make I no use dubia and Abu Dhabi, Lagos is dirty and they have privatized Lagos, Lagos make more than Nairobi, Johannesburg.

You wey know book, Lagos hit about 136 to 140 GDP, 3 billion, when only tourism Give Lagos that amount, you need to do more reading bro, Lagos should be beautiful than Miami , New York, if it was a white man in charge.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by boyjo: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Don`t sell Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by outlook2018: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
if tinubu is been refer to as lagos godfather, we lagosians love it like that, at least we support someone that has good,great impact in our state.
Those that hail the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki hw far, hw is ur state.
Tinubu an instructor of the fastest growing state in Nigeria.

THANK YOU MY BROTHER,TINUBU IS A GREAT ASSET TO US LET HIM BE OUR GOD FATHER SO FAR WE ARE EXPERIENCING THE KIND OF GEOMETRIC GROWTH IN LAGOS.OTHER STATE WITH OR WITHOUT GOD FATHER WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED OR DONE FOR THEM FOR PAST YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by kunmiiii: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

The commerce of Africa ? Ok, compare only Shajaa to Lagos, make I no use dubia and Abu Dhabi, Lagos is dirty and they have privatized Lagos, Lagos make more than Nairobi, Johannesburg.

You wey know book, Lagos hit about 136 to 140 GDP, 3 billion, when only tourism Give Lagos that amount, you need to do more reading bro, Lagos should be beautiful than Miami , New York, if it was a white man in charge.

Did you just say Lagos generates $3billion from tourism alone

Lagos generated $137,551,600.00 from tourism the whole of last year, Nairobi has a population of just 4 million compared to Lagos population of almost 30 million.

Here you go with your hopeless comparisons again, New York's preliminary budget for FY18-19 is a staggering 171billion while Florida's budget where Miami is a city under has a budget of a 92.5 billion dollars this year alone. Lagos budget for 2018 is just 2.7billion dollars.

Bro, stop putting extra effort in this your dubious comparisons and apparently it seems you're the one that needs to do more reading.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by springtech(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Mosesm:

Mindset of someone without any cultural identity or root. Yoruba wears are celebrated worldwide. While your models in Europe was walking around naked Yorubas had advanced fabric industry and technology. Unlike the barbarians that use upholstery materials to make dresses. Bloody baby factory product.

Bloody yoloba product of wasted sperm.
You yaff vex abi. Sorry.

So one can not state his observation in peace again.

Sango, IFA, orunmila fire you there.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2018
kunmiiii:

Did you just say Lagos generates $3billion from tourism alone

Lagos generated $137,551,600.00 from tourism the whole of last year, Nairobi has a population of just 4 million compared to Lagos population of almost 30 million.

Here you go with your hopeless comparisons again, New York's preliminary budget for FY18-19 is a staggering 171billion while Florida's budget where Miami is a city under has a budget of a 92.5 billion dollars this year alone. Lagos budget for 2018 is just 2.7billion dollars.

Bro, stop putting extra effort in this your dubious comparisons and apparently it seems you're the one that needs to do more reading.

It seems you don’t get it, how can a State like Lagos not be like New York of Africa, investors running, New York have more traffic than Lagos, investors more, no common Gucci store in Lagos, no most companies running away, bad policies, of Lagos was govern by a white man lagos would be more beautiful than many European countries or like newyork, gdp don’t built good roads, great leaders do nigga, check my Instagram, just had stop over in Kigali, come to Kigali and see the massive and fucking massive improvement in Kigali after many years of war, Lagos is smellling and dirty as a shithole, I grew up there, it is smelling Nigga, fucking smelling, I can’t walk five mins in Lagos without spiting, my brain and oreintention don change. With the money Lagos is making Lagos should be Europe, you don enter Cape Town before ?, go and see beauty.. our leaders are fucking retards, go and see your leader houses and refineries in Cape Town. Big ones, Nigeria don’t have.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by suremanpatriot: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Only Tinubu can fix Nigeria d way his anchored Lagos master plan. But the devils in corridors of power will sabotage him real bad.
A helpless country with psychos and vultures everywhere as leaders undecided
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by linusbnn(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad I love Tinubu more than my father . God bless you sir

Meaning you are a disgrace.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by kunmiiii: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

It seems you don’t get it, how can a State like Lagos not be like New York of Africa, investors running, New York have more traffic than Lagos, investors more, no common Gucci store in Lagos, no most companies running away, bad policies, of Lagos was govern by a white man lagos would be more beautiful than many European countries or like newyork, gdp don’t built good roads, great leaders do nigga, check my Instagram, just had stop over in Kigali, come to Kigali and see the massive and fucking massive improvement in Kigali after many years of war, Lagos is smellling and dirty as a shithole, I grew up there, it is smelling Nigga, fucking smelling, I can’t walk five mins in Lagos without spiting, my brain and oreintention don change. With the money Lagos is making Lagos should be Europe, you don enter Cape Town before ?, go and see beauty.. our leaders are fucking retards, go and see your leader houses and refineries in Cape Town. Big ones, Nigeria don’t have.

Hahahaha, who are you trying to impress, wetin concern me with your Instagram, I'm giving you facts and figures and you're telling me to go check your I.G, I'm sure you just started traveling, and you started by hopping all over Africa, and yet you're marveled and awed there's another life outside Nigeria, else what can explain this your juvenile astonishment of the outside world.

I've been to more European, Asian, North and South America countries I can count, and I have and would never ask anyone to go and check my Social Media for confirmation or bragging rights.

Its my fault sef, I should have known I was conversing with an unexposed and ill-informed ignorant when you dared compare U.A.E with Lagos. Hahahaha!!

All these naive JJC sef.

Abeg no quote me again oo, carry your wahala and go, i thought I was having an intelligible and erudited conversation with a matured adult sef.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
kunmiiii:

Hahahaha, who are you trying to impress, wetin concern me with your Instagram, I'm giving you facts and figures and you're telling me to go check your I.G, I'm sure you just started traveling, and you started by hopping all over Africa, and yet you're marveled and awed there's another life outside Nigeria, else what can explain this your juvenile astonishment of the outside world.

I've been to more European, Asian, North and South America countries I can count, and I have and would never ask anyone to go and check my Social Media for confirmation or bragging rights.

All these naive JJC sef.

Abeg no quote me again oo, carry your wahala and go, i thought I was having an intelligible and erudited conversation with a matured adult sef.

Lol, I am not impressing you but trying to show you your Lagos is dirty and smelling, and moreso I now hold a British passport so you know what it means. You can whatsapp me let me show you Judgemental nigga. I have been almost round the world. More than your age.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by kunmiiii: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, I am not impressing you but trying to show you your Lagos is dirty and smelling, and moreso I now hold a British passport so you know what it means. You can whatsapp me let me show you Judgemental nigga. I have been almost round the world. More than your age.

Well, If what you're saying is true, then Thanks to you, its now a definite proof that being well traveled doesn't correlate with being intelligent and knowledgeable, and you just proved it with a distinction. I should have known i was conversing with an unexposed and VERY ill-informed ignorant, heading towards an hopeless conversation and not waste my time when you dared compare U.A.E; a sovereign state with Lagos earlier.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
kunmiiii:

Well, If what you're saying is true, then Thanks to you, its now a definite proof that being well traveled doesn't correlate with being intelligent and knowledgeable, and you just proved it with a distinction. I should have known i was conversing with an unexposed and VERY ill-informed ignorant, heading towards an hopeless conversation and not waste my time when you dared compare U.A.E; a sovereign state with Lagos earlier.

Lagos is dirty bro, fact is Lagos is dirty and Tinubu has the chance to change it but failed
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by walefresh3(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
my guy u no get brain. u dey compare state with country. hw u go use state wey dey use $ 2.7b finance population of 20m with new York wey dey use $137b finance population of 12m .My guy Lagos is dirty because of is congestion. You hate Lagos because it is located in the west.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by GuntersChain(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
all the way from osun state burst into Lagos politics.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by cdqyehyeh(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

What impact, tell me, smelling and dirty Lagos?? UAE WAS BUILT UNDER 15 years, years before they started developing this new structures. How big is Lagos, the smallest state and most populuce in Nigeria that can’t rub shoulders with Nairobi, or even joburg, abeg make una no Dey shame Una self, do make you do visa travel, then you would spit on his face when next you see him, My Brother SOWETO , SOWETO clean pass Lagos , no skyscrapers, no world class roads, no fresh air, noise everywhere. Lagos need a visionarian, not this old selfish and cunning leaders

Comparing Lagos to UAE( which comprises of states with higher revenue). that comparism alone shows Lagos is developing faster. At least u cant compare a king with a slave, u compare it with other kings.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
cdqyehyeh:

Comparing Lagos to UAE( which comprises of states with higher revenue). that comparism alone shows Lagos is developing faster. At least u cant compare a king with a slave, u compare it with other kings.

You won’t understand, what Lagos make is enough to build a beautiful city
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
cdqyehyeh:

You won’t understand, what Lagos make is enough to build a beautiful city, Dubai was a desert, when you have visionarians, people who have foresight, people who see the future before others as leaders then you can transform sagamu to a Cape Brussels. When you have thinkers.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by XaintJoel20: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Peterpanny:
it wasn't done in d night,they did it inside d toilet while standing.

Is that why is he is acting like a schlub
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by WorldRichest: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Is there something the British and the Americans are not telling us?

Why do their diplomats pay visit to Tinubu?

2019 elections have already been decided. Sai Baba! Sai Osinbajo! Sai Tinubu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.