Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (42394 Views)

Photo: Incoming And Outgoing In Owerri, Imo State / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See him standing at attention while Jagaban was talking. They should have given him jotter to take notes.

See his useless dressing and oversize shirt looking like a Court clerk. I swear, Igbos don't have sensible people representing them. Dressed like someone writing Junior WAEC.

You fit take ipob from the village, but you no fit take the village away from him.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by soludo555(m): 4:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Useless people in a useless country,
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34am On Oct 16, 2018
d way una dey over hype this opportuned man on nairaland makes me wonder if some of u think from ur asshole

ASSholes
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Basher8583: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2018
AgbaGodwin:
dats true o men let start d party rite nw
Yup and cry latter. Lossers.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Basher8583: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
d way una dey over hype this opportuned man on nairaland makes me wonder if some of u think from ur asshole

ASSholes
How e come dey pain you now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tiger28: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Isnt this the same guy haters said is WANTED in the USA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad I love Tinubu more than my father . God bless you sir
"it's very sad Nigerians still celebrate their oppressors" - Jerry Rawlings
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Basher8583: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

What impact, tell me, smelling and dirty Lagos?? UAE WAS BUILT UNDER 15 years, years before they started developing this new structures. How big is Lagos, the smallest state and most populuce in Nigeria that can’t rub shoulders with Nairobi, or even joburg, abeg make una no Dey shame Una self, do make you do visa travel, then you would spit on his face when next you see him, My Brother SOWETO , SOWETO clean pass Lagos , no skyscrapers, no world class roads, no fresh air, noise everywhere. Lagos need a visionarian, not this old selfish and cunning leaders

Stop making noise jor. Lagosian wannabe.
Go to your Potor republic of biafra and develop it instead.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Basher8583:

Igbos are always in pain, it's their one and only portion in life..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Ahmeduana(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Is there something the British and the Americans are not telling us?

Why do their diplomats pay visit to Tinubu?
TO WARN HIM NOT TO SUPPORT THIS CURRENT DISASTER AGAIN
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Basher8583:

coz its hard to ignore d foolishness in dem.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Basher8583:

The silly ipob compared UAE, a sovereign entity with sovereign wealth and hundreds of billions of dollars budget with Lagos state, an ordinary state in Nigeria with less than $3 billion budget.

Silly village illiterate Igbos..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by jumpandpas(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2018
shegra58:
with that him teeth im sure you wish he could be your father cheesy

Sorry.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 6:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Mrblaster:
"it's very sad Nigerians still celebrate their oppressors" - Jerry Rawlings

ipob, who is Tinubu oppressing? You and your poor fellow villagers in your ipob states? Is Tinubu your governor or is he collecting and spending your taxes and allocations?

Your useless and worthless village governors are your oppressors so face them. Asiwaju is not even a public official..

Since you don't have Tinubu in your village to oppress you, shouldn't your ipob states be more productive and economically better than his state?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Obierika(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Finally the high commissioner has improved on his dressing
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by NsikakOdiong(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

� Mogbe!
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2018

US Consular General Mr John Bray and Political /Economic Section Chief, Mr Thomas Hines today Friday 27th January, 2017 paid a courtesy visit to APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu at his Ikoyi residence, Lagos.

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by rafcrown(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2018
DNA PATERNITY TEST ?
GoTV:
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2018
US Consular General Mr John Bray and Political Economic Section Chief, Mr Thomas Hines today Friday 27th January, 2017 paid a courtesy visit to APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu at his Ikoyi residence, Lagos.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Leader of the All Progressives Congress APC, Mr Bola Tinubu on Wednesday hosted the five-time world cruiserweight and heavyweight boxing champion, Evander Holyfield, at his residence in Ikoyi Lagos... Holyfield, who is billed to slug it out with former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu at an exhibition boxing match, is in Lagos as part of activities marking the Golden Jubilee anniversary of the State, and to also give back to the society through his foundation.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Former Jackson 5 member and late King of Pop Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson, visited APC National leader, Bola Tinubu at his Ikoyi, Lagos home

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2018
International Superstar, Akon visits Bola Tinubu in Lagos

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Hollywood actor, Danny Glover Visits Tinubu At His Residence

grin grin

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by gare(f): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

He has come to tell him you they are pulling their support from this government and will be supporting the Atikuobi.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelllo: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tunary(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
Jesus Christ na kind one kon be this one again

You like another person pass ur father
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Smile4daddy(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2018
It been a while Tinubu the Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tunary(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2018
jumpandpas:
Only those with HEAVY mouth odour and Decayed teeth laughs with their teeth facing the ground.
How did u guys even know he's got mouth odour, because of his decayed teeth
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by macello4(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
[s]
GoTV:
[/s]
GoTV:
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by erinalex: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

JAMB question !
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Basher8583:

Wannabe lol, I was born and brought up partly in Lagos, Nigeria no fine, even your lekki no fine reach soweto wey be ghetto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - / Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.