Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (42392 Views)

Photo: Incoming And Outgoing In Owerri, Imo State / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by AngelicBeing: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Is there something the British and the Americans are not telling us?

Why do their diplomats pay visit to Tinubu?
He is the jagaban of Nigeria, a kingmaker, he recently flogged Ambode out of 2019 governorship election and instal Sanwo olu, he installed Buhari, flogged Jonathan to Otueke to drink ogogoro and he is currently working secretly to send Buhari back to daura and install the incoming president Abubakar Atiku of the PDP in 2019 election. cheesy wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad I love Tinubu more than my parents. God bless you sir

Soro niyen?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by adekunle6224(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
i m proud to say that Nigeria is really a shit hole, man from daura has made Nigeria worst, Nigerias really need to Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by KosyJerry(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:

That’s why you’ll remain cursed and subjected to strict poverty cus his not aware of your existence on earth
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Respect55(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Just same way he will see Buhari off in a couple of month
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by azimibraun: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
The same Man they Atiku has seen and has won the elections.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Tundeobama(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
tell my why the yoruba won't like and adore tinubu. like awolowo leaders that help develop our region.we have three states that in Nigeria will bigger allocation than lagos ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
tomdon:

Lol Stinking ass lickers....
lol, truth is bitter nd sometimes painfull.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by azimibraun: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jaga swag of eko

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by cardoctor(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Abeg keep our money safe in London o.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by maigemuu: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerians and tags for their presidents...

Yaradua....dullness (plagued by illness for the short term)

Jonathan.... Clueless

Buhari....lifeless

Atiku....?

Fill in the gap...
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Nigga679(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=GoTV post=72121776] sad I love Tinubu more than my parents. God bless you sir[/

U preferred Tinubu to ur parents?? Where is ur sense, have you sold it out like Esau in d BIble that sold his for a mere portage?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by BabaO2: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You are oppressed and frustrated, you can't even hide it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by moshino(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:

Either you don't know your parents, or they are very horrible people. Or maybe you're just a child speaking out or infantile ignorance.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Rossikki: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
deomelo:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu seeing off the visiting and outgoing British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Sir Paul Thomas Arkwright CMG. He congratulates the High Commissioner for a successful tenure in Nigeria.

Why was this posted at all? The British are no longer your colonial rulers. Slave-minded cretin.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by shegra58: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
jumpandpas:
Only those with HEAVY mouth odour and Decayed teeth laughs with their teeth facing the ground.
with that him teeth im sure you wish he could be your father cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by springtech(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Baba tailor Don upgrade ooh.
Who else noticed that his trouser is just a perfect fit on him and not the usual oversized thing he used to wear.
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Peterpanny: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Your parents would be regretting having a vermin like you for a child...

If they had known, they would have used condom that faithful night...
it wasn't done in d night,they did it inside d toilet while standing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by Modeh(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Ode
GoTV:
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by HallaDaTruth: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

That's because the so called developed nations always support bad African leaders, they use them to keep Africa under their control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by berrystunn(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

How old are you ?
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by lonlytroy(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2018
He is one of the mediators the british are still using to rule Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by berrystunn(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
if tinubu is been refer to as lagos godfather, we lagosians love it like that, at least we support someone that has good,great impact in our state.
Those that hail the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki hw far, hw is ur state.
Tinubu an instructor of the fastest growing state in Nigeria.

No man's land JAGAJAGa
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by berrystunn(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2018
AngelicBeing:
He is the jagaban of Nigeria, a kingmaker, he recently flogged Ambode out of 2019 governorship election and instal Sanwo olu, he installed Buhari, flogged Jonathan to Otueke to drink ogogoro and he is currently working secretly to send Buhari back to daura and install the incoming president Abubakar Atiku of the PDP in 2019 election. cheesy wink tongue

Jaga-jaga APC

grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by lonlytroy(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
That's because the so called developed nations always support bad African leaders, they use them to keep Africa under their control

Exactly. Asslickers like the dullard we have as president; looking for all means to win Trump's support

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 12:30am On Oct 16, 2018

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in a chat with John Carson, Assistant Secretary of State, African Affairs of the United States and Howard Jeter, former US Ambassador

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2018

The British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Paul Arkwright (L) in a warm handshake with the National Leader of the Governing Party, The All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Lagos State Governor, the Jagaban of Africa, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (R), while the French ambassador to Nigeria, Denys Gauer (C), looks on during a courtesy visit by the two Ambassadors to the Jagaban of Africa at his Ikoyi residence in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by deomelo: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2018

Asiwaju Of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by ORIENTATION101: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2018
jagaban their fathergrin
Re: Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC by papadoculus(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
is it because ur parents were not able to pay rent??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.