Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari (4951 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Reasons Why Obasanjo Hates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
oloriburku alaye baje

https://www.nairaland.com/4515917/bishop-oyedepo-buys-new-aircraft read

Yoruba muslim... Stay on your lane. Have you hit your head on the ground today? I will decree a fatwa on you oo.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by futuregovernor: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
RebelChip:

I dont blame you. Its either your mother donated you to a motherless babies home after birth where you were severely abused homsexually or you fell from the hospital bed and hit your head on the floor immediately after escaping your nomma smelly vagina. The generic balls of ewedu you catapulted into your brain last night is still blocking your sense of reasoning bro. If your father had raped a goat the night he raped your mother, we wouldn't be contending with a low life charlatan like you. No wonder you have yam legs because all your brain matter got stuck in your leg region. Idiat. Do consider the pic below as a last option. Satan is expecting you today... Please go ahead. Don't think twice...

N.B
Don't engage me. If you dare, I will cripple you. Cyber warfare is my calling.
Ewooohhhhhhhhhhh,u don kill person ohhhhhhhh. Choi......., bros pls pity the slowpoke abek
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by goldman777: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2018
I know buhari govt didn't favor oyedepo and many others that's why they all against him using religious sentiments and other weapons at their disposal to fight back.buhari maybe old,slow and old school but he has integrity.much of our wealth have been stolen years ago that would made Nigeria the giant it was destined to be.i remember vividly when buhari said rebuilding this nation will be a painstaking experience for Nigerians to have a better future.yes Nigeria is in pain including me as a Nigerian even with buhari,s sincerity I would still vote against him if PDP or another party brought out another candidate apart from atiku but I rather feel that pain right now than burn down the future of my born and unborn children to mindless corruption.Atikuculate speeches of rogues is better ignored!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by toolovely(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
arewaproudly:
On August 2011, the Government of GEJ gave a comprehensive concession to Living Faith Church AKA Winners chapel to pack 4 private jets belonging to the church free of charge in any of the airports in the country. An import waiver was also issued by the former government to Living Faith Church. This guaranteed that the ministry paid next to nothing on whatever they import into the country.

This concession was revoked by the FG on Feb. 2016 and import waiver canceled. The church unable to meet up with the huge charges being accumulated on packing fees for 4 private jets, sold off two of the jets by July 2016.

We may now understand why Bishop David Oyedepo never sees anything good in this present government just because this government insisted on things being done properly.

For me, why should multi-billion naira mega cooperate churches be given concessions and import waivers when small legitimate business are made to pay through their nose whenever they import? In the same way, why should companies like Dangote, Bua group, Milan ground, Golden Penny enjoy concessions and import waivers when these companies make billions in profit after tax?

I always have the opinion that 90% of the accidental billionaires we have in this country are living on government concessions and waivers. Take that away from them and they will be like every one of us.

Concession and waiver agreements were abused by the former government as was revealed by 2016 Senate Ad hoc committee on import duty waivers which revealed that the FG from lost between 2011 to 2015 N447.42bn through fraudulent concessions and waivers. Consequently to this report, the present government canceled all forms of import waivers in 2016 and some organizations made to pay the FG what they owe the government.

We may now understand how Nigeria’s custom was able to remit N1trn in 2017. All these policies and checkings created enemies for BUHARI’s government. People who have been ripping off the country for years being asked to pay the right fees for their imports, automatically made them enemies of Buhari and his government.

Truly, this government is fighting for the masses and that’s why we have less and less accidental billionaires under this government. The free monies have dried up.

this write up is total rubbish to curry sentiments from like minds.

Oyedepo has never supported Buhari for one day. in 2014, he told all who care to listen to vote against Buhari. i'm sure form your understanding, buhari was the president in 2014.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by BestDude: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
What is this one saying? Mschwwweee

Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2018
goldman777:
I know buhari govt didn't favor oyedepo and many others that's why they all against him using religious sentiments and other weapons at their disposal to fight back.buhari maybe old,slow and old school but he has integrity.much of our wealth have been stolen years ago that would made Nigeria the giant it was destined to be.i remember vividly when buhari said rebuilding this nation will be a painstaking experience for Nigerians to have a better future.yes Nigeria is in pain including me as a Nigerian even with buhari,s sincerity I would still vote against him if PDP or another party brought out another candidate apart from atiku but I rather feel that pain right now than burn down the future of my born and unborn children to mindless corruption.Atikuculate speeches of rogues is better ignored!!!
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
RebelChip:

Why need I do copy and paste... You genetically coded imbeccile? Did God program you a hopeless iddiot from birth? Please fool, am not the cause of the generational poverty and hunger in your family. Look towards your father and beat the answer out of him. Gerrarahia with your craw craw infested anus... Pig.

CRAP! CRAP!! CRAP!!! just like your first, second, and third post. You sound so so dry, truth is bitter, better find another job and stay away from your fake calling. Your village masquerade is waiting for you that's a better offer..

1 Like

Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by NwaliE01: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Please someone should get a psychiatric here immediately. One of there patience got loosed on Nairaland again.
OP please say what you know abeg. You forgot so soon how Oyedepo nearly crash in 2016 because the three planes were too old which prompted the church to decide to sell all the old planes to buy a brand new one.
It was not because of any tax as you deceptively claimed to win a cheap point here. If your claims are true, this Government of witch hunt would have made it news head line since last year.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by davidadenrele: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Op, did you forget so soon that all the mosque both in the North and Southwest hated GEJ?

DID YOU FORGET SO SOON HOW ALL MOSQUES IN NIGERIA PREACHED THAT ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD HATE GEJ SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN?

ODE... CONTINUE THIS YOUR LIFELESS POST.

Your facts does hold any basis am a christian and i was much informed like every other Nigerian, that plot against GEJ was not about religion, but about political propaganda!!!!
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by ikennamadu1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
arewaproudly:
On August 2011, the Government of GEJ gave a comprehensive concession to Living Faith Church AKA Winners chapel to pack 4 private jets belonging to the church free of charge in any of the airports in the country. An import waiver was also issued by the former government to Living Faith Church. This guaranteed that the ministry paid next to nothing on whatever they import into the country.

This concession was revoked by the FG on Feb. 2016 and import waiver canceled. The church unable to meet up with the huge charges being accumulated on packing fees for 4 private jets, sold off two of the jets by July 2016.

We may now understand why Bishop David Oyedepo never sees anything good in this present government just because this government insisted on things being done properly.

For me, why should multi-billion naira mega cooperate churches be given concessions and import waivers when small legitimate business are made to pay through their nose whenever they import? In the same way, why should companies like Dangote, Bua group, Milan ground, Golden Penny enjoy concessions and import waivers when these companies make billions in profit after tax?

I always have the opinion that 90% of the accidental billionaires we have in this country are living on government concessions and waivers. Take that away from them and they will be like every one of us.

Concession and waiver agreements were abused by the former government as was revealed by 2016 Senate Ad hoc committee on import duty waivers which revealed that the FG from lost between 2011 to 2015 N447.42bn through fraudulent concessions and waivers. Consequently to this report, the present government canceled all forms of import waivers in 2016 and some organizations made to pay the FG what they owe the government.

We may now understand how Nigeria’s custom was able to remit N1trn in 2017. All these policies and checkings created enemies for BUHARI’s government. People who have been ripping off the country for years being asked to pay the right fees for their imports, automatically made them enemies of Buhari and his government.

Truly, this government is fighting for the masses and that’s why we have less and less accidental billionaires under this government. The free monies have dried up.

your stupidity is like peak.. it's in you
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by jconsulting(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some Nigerian have settled for killing and poverty ,for those of you that thinks this government​ have you in mind think of your status five years ago and now which is better.....Answer the question yourself , this brainless president knew we don't produce anything in Nigeria yet he crashed our currency ,a worker in UK, US receiving the same salary with you here in Nigeria 5 years ago is times 2 better off now.....
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by WorldRichest: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Davidblen:
ode you think have sense
how much did your parents waste on your naming ceremony
Ahhh I pity them oo

This guy is depressed and suicidal.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by midb1: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Why was he silent when bokoharam was killing during Gej. Why was silent when millions of dollars was found in Ayo orisajafor private jet. Why was he silent when Patience Jonathan kept millions of dollars in her account claiming it belongs to her. Why was he silent when Opc where used to torment Lagosians during the presidential election. Why was he when fake pastor's gathered to pray for Gej in Isreal .

TELL THESE ZOMBIES MY BROTHER. THEY WILL CONTINUE SUPPORTING THEIR CORRUPT PASTORS TILL HUNGER KILLS DEM .
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Oyedepo has consistently come out to speak against the un-provoked killing in the north. U said nothing about that but rather this nonsensical story
YES OUTRIGHT NONSENSE.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by ETHIX(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
arewaproudly:

OP my challenge is that with 1trillion made by custom why do we still borrow to fund our budget. With the good things PMB is doing why are people suffering, something is not just OK.

We are only concerned about a good living conditions.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by arewaproudly: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
You all can continue with your hate speeches,
Let truth be told guys ! Where was Oyedepo when BH were bombing churches during GEJ's tenure.
Why was he mute when people were being bombed and massacred on a daily basis?

Check your conscience all you haters .
Can Living Faith truly justify owning 4planes ?
Why did the church trim down the number of planes in its fleet ?
Reason , think and think my fellow Nairalanders !
Don't allow hate blur your senses
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Op, did you forget so soon that all the mosque both in the North and Southwest hated GEJ?

DID YOU FORGET SO SOON HOW ALL MOSQUES IN NIGERIA PREACHED THAT ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD HATE GEJ SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN?

you're a fool big time are you telling me no Muslim voted for gej. The same xtain in the south voted for gej. See if you pple start your religious hatred for Buhari, you'll lose cos Muslims have higher population
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Why was he silent when bokoharam was killing during Gej. Why was silent when millions of dollars was found in Ayo orisajafor private jet. Why was he silent when Patience Jonathan kept millions of dollars in her account claiming it belongs to her. Why was he silent when Opc where used to torment Lagosians during the presidential election. Why was he when fake pastor's gathered to pray for Gej in Isreal .
don't mind the hypocrites. gej gave the private jet to oritsejafor. That jet was used to siphon our common wealth to SA
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by midb1: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
thank you arewa guy ,
You have truly exposed the reasons behind the hatred against President buhari by livinf faith pastors.
what were they even expecting ? that the should continue reaping through a corrupt system .

May God almighty bless President BUHARI for doing the right thing .
people with good conscience will surely support the truth even if it hurts .
Long live president buhari, long live nigeria .
wailers and supporters of corruption can go hug transformer.
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by midb1: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
goldman777:

THANKS BRO TELL THESE MORONS
Re: Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari by nerd004: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020

Am Christian .... Please prove what you wrote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Seen Welding His Gun At A Welder's Shop (photos) / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.