Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (48882 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
xage:

You copy and paste that same long illogical jargons on every post you are quoting.... Its boring especially when it's not compatible

Well as long as you enjoy doing that bro

So much hate in your heart son! Am cool with what i do.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by newoffer: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
RTSC:
Have you ever seen an igbo man Marry an overaged white woman for papers.?

Doesn't happen. They always go for the pretty, young ones.

Yoruba and their likes for ancestors

1 Like

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Pasco1897(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
;Dhahahhah
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by masseratti: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Igbos like marrying whites a lot. Majority of the mixed race Nigerians we have are from south east,followed by Yorubas and Edo.
here we go again, inferiority complex of a black man, so igbo ladies are not beautiful enough to marry? And why is that an achievement by the way?
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by revontuli(f): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fuqman:
Thank goodness, this is not another granny scene like some peeps do.

PS.. Cute family between.

Exactly my thoughts. 90% of those white oyinbo lady with Naija hubby threads feature old women of retirement age.
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by biomedics(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is awesome
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by tessyluv24(f): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful without makeup
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
youngest85:
Wow! The must be very good in the oza room
I agree lol
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
delugajackson:
If you no marry Foreign lady for this life, wetin you gain?
On point jawe
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by HomeOfMe(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
masseratti:
here we go again, inferiority complex of a black man, so igbo ladies are not beautiful enough to marry? And why is that an achievement by the way?
Where is the issue about inferiority complex coming from? Did I say Igbo women are not beautiful? I was just say that most Igbo men that travel out of the country have one way or the other,either married a white woman or had a child/children with them.0
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Babyforever(f): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
lefulefu:
I remember one time jehovah witness come my house come preach.me wey dey lock my door on their face on dis D day dem carry one oyibo lady follow body. As i hear knock on my door na so i open door see one very light looking oyibo babe with fair hair dey smile at me dey ask me wetin dey. I was surprised cos dat was d first time i saw a white girl speaking broken like warri girl. Na so i smile back open my door then the other naija jehovah witness guys follow her for back enter my room. I was angry though but i enjoyed d preaching cos d babe could really speak pidgin english fluentlycheesy.
I can relate wink cheesy
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by masseratti: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Where is the issue about inferiority complex coming from? Did I say Igbo women are not beautiful? I was just say that most Igbo men that travel out of the country have one way or the other,either married a white woman or had a child/children with them.0
you can see where I stated clearly of a "black man" all ethnic group in the south of Nigeria has same propositional representation abroad #fact.
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Obu ezigbo nwoke ji nwanyi, maka na ihe ana aru adiro easy!!!

1 Like

Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Babyforever:
I can relate wink cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo by guccitype(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Igbos always know what they want. We don't go for dead meat. She is beautiful even without make-up unlike the yeroba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.