Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo (3158 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / "I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by orohbiro(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
I met this guy a month ago since then this guy has been disturbing me so last week we went to shoprite to have lunch I went there with my younger brother and my younger bro mistakenly dial is number with my phone and the phone rang what I saw as my name saver made me surprise I yeil at him he told me in his language it mean treasure and okpoo in my side means harlot he is an Edo boy pls o I don't think this guy have good intention.
He hasn't seen my pants since we met o sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Run from him,that's a big red flag and don't ever believe any of the lies he'll tell you to cover it up.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Godada(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021

Guy just scored himself an own goal.

You better shift before he will shift your pant and do you a Kpokpogri. Doubt me. Ask Tonto Dike.

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please what is Okpo?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Hashabiah: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
He took you to Shoprite, then you dialed his number , and your name appeared as Okpoo(Prostitute) and your are here asking us if you should continue with the relationship...? Aunty , do you know how many women are dying to know their status even before sex...? Just thank your God say him never launch you . Wallahi your name for be "No -Goal-Goal and Over 2.5"

12 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Please what is Okpo?

Low class prost!tute! A derogatory word.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by airminem(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
The President remains a healthy, vigorous, 78-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by orohbiro(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Run from him,that's a big red flag and don't ever believe any of the lies he'll tell you to cover it up.
OK dear thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Amotolongbo(f): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
orohbiro:
I met this guy a month ago since then this guy has been disturbing me so last week we went to shoprite to have lunch I went there with my younger brother and my younger bro mistakenly dial is number with my phone and the phone rang what I saw as my name saver made me surprise I yeil at him he told me in his language it mean treasure and okpoo in my side means harlot he is an Edo boy pls o I don't think this guy have good intention.
If you also have good intention, you won’t go on for a lunch you were invited to by a man with your brother

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jesus Christ angry angry
Okpoo means prostitute?? angry
Some Nigerian guys dey very heartless ooo angry
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Ever8090: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
The meaning of the what he saved as your name does not matter, I believe that guy must be those Yahoo boys you girls are running after, so don't quit, continue enjoying the much you can get from him untill we get to know his real intension. I pray it shouldn't be late though...

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by jaeyking(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
He took you to ShopRite.
Your brother dial your number on his phone
Okpoo

Well lady whatever comes your way you asked for it.
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by AoifeNightfall: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
He's a redpiller. This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by joedave(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow! That ain't cool. Thank God you knew the nomenclature he used for you ahead of time before he would have eventually succeeded in deceiving you to lick your sweet and eat your biscuit.

Irrespective of the ethnic leaning, many know Okpo to be a derogatory word!
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by MJBOLT: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
by their name,we shall know them grin

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Candidlady: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Low class prost!tute! A derogatory word.

gracias
what is okponu?

@op back out of the relationship asap rocky
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by KingDash: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
orohbiro:
no fear you are a treasure harlot.. lol.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
But you look like what he saved your your name with by checking your profile pic.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Jesus Christ angry angry

In what tribe?
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by brosom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maybe na the place him meet u or the incidence that happened when him meet u which is why him save it with okpoo grin.

Him never dey sure of u, when he does, his gonna save it with sweet name trust me.
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by orohbiro(f): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joysticks:
But you look like what he saved your your name with by checking your profile pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

gracias
what is okponu?

@op back out of the relationship asap rocky

A fool. Same as ode. cheesy

Who said that to who?
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
author=orohbiro post=107801347]
My na is orohbiro

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Candidlady: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

A fool. Same as ode. cheesy

Who said that to who?

oohhh thanks..

a friend says it to their house help all the time "ah okponu"¤then shakes her head¤.. Always thought it meant "confused"
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by King2305: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
He took you to Shoprite, then you dial his phone and your name appeared as Okpoo(Prostitute) and your are here asking us if you should continue with the relationship...? Aunty , do you know how many women are dying to know their status even before sex...? Just thank your God say him never launch you . Wallahi your name for be "No -Goal-Goal and Over 2.5"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
He took you to Shoprite, then you dial his phone and your name appeared as Okpoo(Prostitute) and your are here asking us if you should continue with the relationship...? Aunty , do you know how many women are dying to know their status even before sex...? Just thank your God say him never launch you . Wallahi your name for be "No -Goal-Goal and Over 2.5"
He don launch her since.

Nah why the thing dey pain her.

No guy go save babe number with Okpo if no be wetin he don see.

Oga don launch am and he launch easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Olumighty123(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Jesus Christ angry angry

Also means widow, maybe OP is a widow grin
Also means "Its plenty" maybe OP full for front and back, you can't tell grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Boogyman557: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by Hashabiah: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tallesty1:
He don launch her since.

Nah why the thing dey pain her.

No guy go save babe number with Okpo if no be wetin he don see.

Oga don launch am and he launch easily.
Chai...you may be right o. shocked
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by KAM3KAZI: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol, Okpo in my side means mumu
Anaemenu grin
Re: A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
orohbiro ya came with yo brother's right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Yqnsh Her? / Money Ritual: Young Women And Men Bath ***** In River.- Video / What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.