Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,209 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (82920 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by October1960: 3:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerian women and bleaching and/or toning. What a shame
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hassan88(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Hollamie007:

Leave am na your Wrapper??

Later you'll DM me and be asking for digits
lol, see your mouth.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hassan88(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
I'm not jealous. Please respect yourself and keep off my mentions
the little opportunity given to a monkey to wear cloths does not guarantee it to join the dinning table.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hassan88(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
don't talk to him like that
na people like u dey run follow strangers. Akunakuna.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Nairalanders Are So Wicked, Instead Of You Wish Them Good, Meanwhile Most Of Your Gfs Ain't Pretty Like She Is......If Pearson Fair Wahala, U Black Trouble
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
lilmax:
20naira marriage that will crash next year?
lol.......
esu re oooooo
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Position yourself well & your wish shall be granted, also refrain from rolling with the likes of EmmyDJourno & omoelerin1 who are mere time wasters.

I am trying to help them find some menial jobs but they are just too lazy to hold down a job. They're not difficult to identify as they will soon crawl out of their cage - one of them is a cross breed though. grin

My 2kobo. cheesy cheesy
What hast befell thee, o thou frustrated one? May they who didst thee like this, knoweth no peace.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
What hast befell thee, o thou frustrated one? May they who didst thee like this, knoweth no peace.

Aaaameeeen! grin

Good morning Pastor, have a good day sir. cool
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Aaaameeeen! grin

Good morning Pastor, have a good day sir. cool

pastor will always put aside the pastoral nature to confront a child of Belial.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
pastor will always put aside the pastoral nature to confront a child of Belial.

Lol cheesy

What's Belial?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
u badboys make una no kill dat babe 4 bed o ,because i no una!

undecided undecided What

I don't get lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by tiger2080: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2018
This one don carry retired olosho for wedding.An olosho will always be an olosho even if she tell you I don stop Ashawo.don't be surprise when customers go de Bleep the wide Toto for ur matrimonial bed.That is the real Truth. Take it or leave it no offense.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Lol cheesy
What's Belial?
devil.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Princedapace(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Toxxic:
Marriage is a mirage that continues to mar destinies in this desperate age. You are a wise one if you've joined the club of NO COMMITMENT. To hell with all these primitive attachments. Just go out there and fuçk the fuçk out of every fuçk until there's no longer a thing to fuçk or you no longer have any fuçk to give.

U be correct guy..

Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
devil.

Lolcheesy, what does he/she look like? Where's his/her address? Is he/she European, Arab or African?

u sef, grin have a good day Pastor.

Maybe we can have a drink sometime if you don't mind & prolly chill with some chicks. grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
I see you queen, good morning.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy, what does he/she look like? Where's his/her address? Is he/she European, Arab or African?

u sef, grin have a good day Pastor.

Maybe we can have a drink sometime if you don't mind & prolly chill with some chicks. grin
Go and ask google.
He wants to be forming an atheist, yet when someone prays for him he will quickly respond with amen; when they curse him he will be annoying.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
Go and ask google.
He wants to be forming an atheist, yet when someone prays for him he will quickly respond with amen; when they curse him he will be annoying.

Lolcheesy you're funny Pastor... very funny but not as funny as that stinking he-goat EmmyDJourno cheesy cheesy cheesy

The goat is verygrin verycheesy verygrin verycheesy very funny... hahahaha cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy you're funny Pastor... very funny but not as funny as that stinking he-goat EmmyDJourno cheesy cheesy cheesy

The goat is verygrin verycheesy verygrin verycheesy very funny... hahahaha cheesy
He must have had hit you so badly.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
brother, be patient. That ass go soon tire you
Something e don nack tire
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
He must have had hit you so badly.

Does it look like it to you? grin

EmmyDJourno understands it's a marathon, we ain't done yet. cool

How could you use 'have' & 'had' in the same sentence as above?undecided Are you confused or ...?grin

Biko do the right thing jare.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Does it look like it to you? grin

EmmyDJourno understands it's a marathon, we ain't done yet. cool

How could you use 'have' & 'had' in the same sentence as above?undecided Are you confused or ...?grin

Biko do the right thing jare.
Stop drinking ogogro.
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2018
mechanics:
I see you queen, good morning.
good am

Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
Something e don nack tire
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
Stop drinking ogogro.

Lolcheesy

I think we should have a drink sometime - ogogoro grin

I didn't know you do bottles as well, god of men...lolcheesy
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy

I think we should have a drink sometime - ogogoro grin
make you no go find work do. jobless mofo
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
good am
how you doing?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2018
mechanics:
how you doing?
m good
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
m good
Okay, nice to hear that and how work or business?
Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
mechanics:
Okay, nice to hear that and how work or business?
all is well

Re: Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
all is well
Yes o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution