Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached (8177 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:
oya oo grin
Babyforever
oyindidi
victorian
Preshy561
give op the hint on which car to buy grin
ehm op...dem babes do go crazy for murano or venza grin grin grin
jus given u expo grin

Emmmmm, I don't yet have money for Venza. I'm still coming up
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Vega100: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm surprised I didn't see a corolla amongst your list. That's the best car in this part of the world, very easy and cheap to maintain, the fuel economy outta this world... anyway,from your options, you better go for the highlander, that's the best thing that can happen to you. Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Bbdealer(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2018
If its not a Toyota don't put ur hand my brov
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2018
Vega100:
I'm surprised I didn't see a corolla amongst your list. That's the best car in this part of the world, very easy and cheap to maintain, the fuel economy outta this world... anyway,from your options, you better go for the highlander, that's the best thing that can happen to you. Thank me later..

Corolla does not attract girls. If you read my post, I mentioned my aim of buying a car. Attract ladies first, maintenance second.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2018
TrevorFitness:

Corolla does not attract girls. If you read my post, I mentioned my aim of buying a car. Attract ladies first, maintenance second.

You uploaded your account balance on here? I didn't check though, I hope I am wrong
You are buying the car for "the ladies"
Most ladies would not be attracted to someone like you, because of the above. Women mostly like self assured men, but that is not the topic of discussion

If I were you, I would buy the Toyota Camry
I say this because you "sound" like a beginner in the car business, and I don't think you have a lot of money
So why don't you get a car that is BOTH sturdy/hardy and easy to maintain, and enjoy your car for you? Are you averse to getting a lady that has a car? Why are you supposing that your ladies would all be car-less, waiting to jump into your paradise of a car? I am constantly amazed on here, every time!
Besides what makes you think that that lady that fell for your Highlander won't dump you for a man with a Mercedes or BMW? So buy your car for you.
Good luck

(although I have a feeling you are trolling here, I mean, you surely have to be.)

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Switsex(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Hondas are fuel efficient but they sabi disgrace person. Imagine the front tyre pulling off in the middle of an intersection. Embarrassing.

Gazzuzz

Lol,,,Quite embarrassing.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nostradamus: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Go get lexus es330 and enjoy the beauty of automobiles.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by tayooluwole: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
TrevorFitness:
Hey ladies

I have being a regular guest of Nairaland. This section is my favourite. I had to register because I am in a cross road now on which car to buy.

I won't lie to myself. My main purpose of buying a car now is because of ladies. I cannot be flying bike with babe up and down again.

Since my purpose of buying a car is for the ladies, I need advice on which of the cars below attracts you ladies the most. I have listed the options I have seen below. I have maximum budget of N2m and these are the cars I have seen.

No insults. Thanks.

1. Honda Accord 2008 (Evil Spirit): Buyer said N2m last

2. 2005 Toyota Highlander: Buyer said N2m. I can negotiate a little

3. 2004 Camry: Buyer said N1.4m last

4. Infinity FX35: A seller here is selling a Nigerian used for N1.4m

Ladies please help me choose. Thanks

omo ale... I know you must have recieved enough dm from ladies...
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by CarGuideNG: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2018
TrevorFitness:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7792698_img20180913wa0007_jpeg5e03d1f7d380bd33363cb2adf7e95b89

Hello Sir

Get in touch with CarGuideNG as soon as you have the VIN/ Chassis Number for any potential vehicles for purchase, we specialize in in-depth and comprehensive Vehicle History Reports.

In conjunction with expert inspection the reports would maximize your chances of making a fair purchase and eliminating vehicles with dangerous damage history.

To contact us directly:

https:///+2347011116171

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7892681_img20181003wa0009_jpeg92eaf2d2ca90bb3dc1301a565951f9a6
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by computerglobal(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018

Are you in the market to buy a tokunbo or a used vehicle?
Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle report

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
merahki:

You uploaded your account balance on here? I didn't check though, I hope I am wrong
You are buying the car for "the ladies"
Most ladies would not be attracted to someone like you, because of the above. Women mostly like self assured men, but that is not the topic of discussion

If I were you, I would buy the Toyota Camry
I say this because you "sound" like a beginner in the car business, and I don't think you have a lot of money
So why don't you get a car that is BOTH sturdy and easy to maintain, and enjoy your car for you? Are you averse to getting a lady that has a car? Why are you supposing that your ladies would all be car-less, waiting to jump into your paradise of a car? I am constantly amazed on here, every time!
Besides what makes you think that that lady that fell for your Highlander won't dump you for a man with a Mercedes or BMW? So buy your car for you.
Good luck

(although I have a feeling you are trolling here, I mean, you surely have to be.)

When I asked for responses, I asked girls to comment because it is between me and them. The jealousy from you does not concern me.

You said ladies will not be attracted to guy like me? You must be joking. I should get a lady who already has a car? And be flying okada behind her. Oga use your brain. Is it wrong for me to upgrade myself? If a girl I date leaves me and jump to a guy with Mercedes or BMW, imagine what she would do if I am flying okada up and down.

This is my life. Ladies are fun to be with. My goal is to make a girl as comfortable as possible when she is with me. Shikena

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
TrevorFitness:

When I asked for responses, I asked girls to comment because it is between me and them. The jealousy from you does not concern me.

You said ladies will not be attracted to guy like me? You must be joking. I should get a lady who already has a car? And be flying okada behind her. Oga use your brain. Is it wrong for me to upgrade myself? If a girl I date leaves me and jump to a guy with Mercedes or BMW, imagine what she would do if I am flying okada up and down.

This is my life. Ladies are fun to be with. My goal is to make a girl as comfortable as possible when she is with me. Shikena

I agree with your last paragraph
And you misunderstood my post- I want you to be happy for you, and not for girls
(If that makes any kind of sense)
Good luck, and enjoy your life (car or no car)
Someone can be "flying okada" and be having a blast of a life too though
Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by 1x2x3: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Out of all those contributing, no one told you the bitter truth which is buy a car you need and for yourself cos those yeye girls can't fuel or afford to fix it for you when it breaks down. Stop living your life to please women, they are useless. Unless she's your wife, mother or sibling give less fuxk about them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by 1x2x3: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
merahki:

I agree with your last paragraph
And you misunderstood my post- I want you to be happy for you, and not for girls
(If that makes any kind of sense)
Good luck, and enjoy your life (car or no car)
Someone can be "flying okada" and be having a blast of a life too though
Cheers

The guy never wise. Buying your first car and the sole purpose for it is to please girls cheesy.

The same girl you are buying a car to please won't advice her brother to buy a car to please another girl.

Let me give you small tip.

You see that girl you are trying to please?

Sit her down and tell her your friend is having a serious issue with her sister and if she ask you why just tell her your struggling friend bought a car to please a girl and her sister became mad, that he made a wrong decison. Ask her what she thinks then you will be disappointed at yourself.

That same girl won't buy a car to please you even if she has loads of it. She will only buy what she needs.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wetin person no go see for this Nairaland grin grin grin

You wan buy car because of woman?

You don get money na, na wetin woman like be that!

I feel OP is trolling though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Offpoint: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
TrevorFitness:
Thank you, thank you

More input welcome. I enjoyed your suggestions. Initially when this conversation started, I was falling for Honda. A few comments later, i had reservations about it. I love your input on all the cars.

As for those thinking I am joking or not serious, I have uploaded my account here. I shaded some details for security reasons. I am quoting a doubting Thomas as reference

Thanks for uploading your info... let me uncensored the shot and handle the remaining with my team... thanks boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
1x2x3:
Out of all those contributing, no one told you the bitter truth which is buy a car you need and for yourself cos those yeye girls can't fuel or afford to fix it for you when it breaks down. Stop living your life to please women, they are useless. Unless she's your wife, mother or sibling give less fuxk about them.

What a horrible post!
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
merahki:

What a horrible post!
Don't mind that sick guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by natosjahdi: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
why ladies?. if u want to pursue woman start with "baby how are you"
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
natosjahdi:
why ladies?. if u want to pursue woman start with "baby how are you"
Guy, I have done that. After how are you, you are going for a date, you will enter okada. Rain starts and you hide inside petrol station. Allow me upgrade my life in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
tee59:
Better tell us you are a car dealer so that we can patronize you. Ode. Where is your location?
do you have to insult him ?
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Timagex(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
TrevorFitness:
Thank you, thank you

More input welcome. I enjoyed your suggestions. Initially when this conversation started, I was falling for Honda. A few comments later, i had reservations about it. I love your input on all the cars.

As for those thinking I am joking or not serious, I have uploaded my account here. I shaded some details for security reasons. I am quoting a doubting Thomas as reference

are u a fitness coach sir?
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
If u want to attract ladies buy this. I use a big daddy in over 2 years 6 months. I never spend reach 100k on parts

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
ednut1:
If u want to attract ladies buy this. I use a big daddy in over 2 years 6 months. I never spend reach 100k on parts
That benz is expensive. I am willing to spend only N2m on a car for now.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by LadyAimy: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2018
TrevorFitness:
Thank you, thank you

Sorry, I didn't read this novel
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2018
Codebrain499389:

This guy is just here to deceive and woo some money-loving gals...I am a programmer and I know how you could fake the screenshot you shared...only empty barrels make noise.....

Don't let me say you are very dumb. I don't like calling people names. You do not need to be a programmer to fake an image. A small boy who is a graphic design in a business center can do it. You are actually the empty barrel making noise. Programmer my foot.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by kenralph(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:

Bro pls estimate the cost of this Benz. This very ride gives me orgasm and I won't find peace until I acquire it.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Uglymugg: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2018
TrevorFitness:

At least you're being honest about what you want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Uglymugg:

At least you're being honest about what you want.

Thank you. Most of the guys attacking me have same goals. But they lie to themselves. They say they are buying a car for functionality but immediately they buy that car, they drive to their former girlfriend's place to show off. They drive to that girl that said no to them just to show off. They are here attacking me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
scnonline:
do you have to insult him ?

I am bold to say it as it is and they are insulting me. Fake boys
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Diamond23(f): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Y ladies? , R u trying to impress her grin......wetin I know self . Infinity Fx35 over dem all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Wife Material In Naija Again / In Brazil Women Love Tan Lines on their body(photos, 18+) / What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.