Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached (8163 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by GOFRONT(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ghen ghen!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Y ladies? , R u trying to impress her grin......wetin I know self . Infinity Fx35 over dem all

The infiniti is leading then. More ladies are picking infiniti. I think I am finally making up my mind here.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Ghen ghen!!!!! grin grin grin

wink
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
I am going for the Infiniti
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Olifiz(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Guy chill pls. Go n look for Toyota Camry (muscle) 2008-2010 XLE or SE to buy o. That will be the best choice I tell u. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by torqque7(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
TrevorFitness:
Thank you, thank you

More input welcome. I enjoyed your suggestions. Initially when this conversation started, I was falling for Honda. A few comments later, i had reservations about it. I love your input on all the cars.

As for those thinking I am joking or not serious, I have uploaded my account here. I shaded some details for security reasons. I am quoting a doubting Thomas as reference

Lol I'm not sure that was necessary, if every multimillionaire here post their account balance I wonder how it will be. Number1 rule of the millionaires club,wealth can be flaunted but never account balance bro.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
torqque7:

Lol I'm not sure that was necessary, if every multimillionaire here post their account balance I wonder how it will be. Number1 rule of the millionaires club,wealth can be flaunted but never account balance bro.
There's no millionaires club, therefore there's no rule. Stop trying to belong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by TrevorFitness: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Olifiz:
Guy chill pls. Go n look for Toyota Camry (muscle) 2008-2010 XLE or SE to buy o. That will be the best choice I tell u. Thank me later.

Can I get Toyota Camry (muscle) 2008-2010 XLE or SE for N2m toks? I doubt
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
TrevorFitness:

So you were taught that you shout start our sales copy with an insult? Well, you see, because of that, I suspect that your ebook is a virus. Anyone who tries to download it should expect the worst.

You don't need to buy it. Read only the free version. The first line is not an insult, but a word to bring you back to conciousness. Money is intoxicating and it makes us act big and refuse to listen to advice. I'm not saying you're acting big, no, you're humble, but you'll soon start acting big the moment the car arrives — trust me.

You see, most men are nice guys and they do things to impress women.

Yes, you have been rejected before by women, but a car is not the solution — it's a grave for gold digging. Luckily, if you know what is inside that book and purchase the car, then you have more than enough of the tool you need to navigate the dating / relationship world.

A car without that skill will not make women like you, but they'll pretend to. If you're a nice guy and you have a nice car, trust me, women will use you to get nice things.

But, if you're a good-bad guy and you have a nice car, you're a double chick magnet with double weaponry.

So, you don't need to buy the book, but read the free version. Also, we are not nice with the truth, we are blunt and straight. To make a nice guy change, you don't need to be nice to him, but blunt.

You're glad I came to save you from the leeches that await you, so I deserve a thank you.

Let this not turn to an argument, so have a nice day, Sir.

Bye.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by LostMyZeal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
shee... this OP is armed to the T

#Ducks Out oF thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Lucifer66(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Switsex:
Buy the Honda accord.

Please I need a little assistance from you sir!
[color=#990000][/color] GOLD DIGGER
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Lucifer66(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
TrevorFitness:
Thank you, thank you

More input welcome. I enjoyed your suggestions. Initially when this conversation started, I was falling for Honda. A few comments later, i had reservations about it. I love your input on all the cars.

As for those thinking I am joking or not serious, I have uploaded my account here. I shaded some details for security reasons. I am quoting a doubting Thomas as reference

You're gonna go broke because of a woman one day.women aren't worth it
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
TrevorFitness:

Too many grammatical errors. Your useless book will only cause headaches.

I know the reason you attacked me is because you wish you can take a bite of my small money. Shame. Your approach is bad. Go and study how to to talk to people.

I have not been rejected by any woman. I said I want a woman who is with me to be comfortable. If you choose to put your mother, daughters, wife, girlfriend in poverty does not mean other guys think poorly like you.

You're welcome. Have a nice day.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by MissRaine69(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Can’t pick a car based on a picture!
I need to inspect it first.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Olifiz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
TrevorFitness:

I’ll be very honest. U can get for 2m-2.2m but it will be hard. U can only get a very clean n very okay naija used for 1.8 - 2m.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by dannybrasky(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2018
U can only be lucky to get a clean tokunbo le for that amount! If you see an xle for that amount please thread carefully,either it has no custom duty or there is something fishy! My own piece of advise! Don't buy a cheap car that u would end up spending a bogus amount of money in fixing one or 2 things. I bid u good luck.
TrevorFitness:

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=GrammarNazi1 post=72147499]
...I have been...

In spite of his atrocious grammar (the gospel according to you all over NL), he bought a car
In your face ignorant GrammarNazi
Lol cheesy

Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Speedyconnect15: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
ednut1:
If u want to attract ladies buy this. I use a big daddy in over 2 years 6 months. I never spend reach 100k on parts

Are you serious oga Ednut?

Is big daddy that rugged or are you just lucky?
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Speedyconnect15:

Are you serious oga Ednut?

Is big daddy that rugged or are you just lucky?
the most common csr on the road now is Big daddy.
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Speedyconnect15: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:

What do you mean by crs?
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by AussiePlayboy(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
TrevorFitness:

There's no millionaires club, therefore there's no rule. Stop trying to belong
Hahaha... Guy you are an ass!... Real... Don't mind the fakers here
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Speedyconnect15:

What do you mean by crs?
car sorry
Re: Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached by Speedyconnect15: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
No its 2.2 or pencil/tiny light.

Its like uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. / How Do I Get Him Bac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.