Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (42570 Views)

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Deepfreezer(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Governor Umahi is a very selfish man.
Thunder fire all the self acclaimed south East leaders.
Who made yall leaders

3 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by ThinkSmarter: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
this man sef, always playing victims card. what has ebonyi got to do with VP.
Before peter Obi was nominated, they were widely speculated nominees- okonjo, Obi, soludo and others, he and his cohorts didn't say anything then, so they should hold their peace forever
i kwusigo echiche obi gi.
then watch out for the consequences of ur unguided statement.
we will rather vote HausaFulani rather than the #proud and #arrogant anambra.
2019 ga eme gi vaam na anya.
adighi asikwa ndo.
u and ur likes will pay darely.

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Let's finish with VP umahi is bent on thwarting but Las Las his voice is just in the minority.

He will be disgraced like king sennachrib in the bible.

Did you read his statement at all? If tomorrow presidency is zoned to the east and we can't sit down and pick a single candidate for ourselves by ourselves and Hausa pick 20 igbo okoroawusa people come out to contest.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by vineyardfarms: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2018
afroniger:

http://thenationonlineng.net/obi-is-competent-to-be-vp-but-umahi/
GOV UMAHI, SHOT UP YOU APC MOLE, ENEMY OF IGBO, ENEMY OF IGBO PROGRESS. SELF CENTRE GREEDY IGBO MOLE.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Did you read his statement at all? If tomorrow presidency is zoned to the east and we can't sit down and pick a single candidate for ourselves by ourselves and Hausa pick 20 igbo okoroawusa people come out to contest.

I read and understand fully and before we talk of president, let's talk of vp.

Did u read Umahi statement at all and saw the gibberish gushing out of his mouth??

Nobody is against Obi vp candidacy xcept ebonyi people and umahi......why??

That means is obvious we are seeing the section the problem will com from if presidency is zoned to SE finally.

3 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2018
davil has spoken.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
i kwusigo echiche obi gi.
then watch out for the consequences of ur unguided statement.
we will rather vote HausaFulani rather than the #proud and #arrogant anambra.
2019 ga eme gi vaam na anya.
adighi asikwa ndo.
u and ur likes will pay darely.

Ebonyi can't do nothing...I mean nothing.

U can vote hausa fulani coz is obvious u guys are not igbos in all ramifications. A state that has over 60% Muslims can never be an igbo state.

So voting ur hausa fulani brothers is not new to us igbos.

3 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Did u read Umahi statement at all and saw the gibberish gushing out of his mouth??

That means is obvious we are seeing the section the problem will com from if presidency is zoned to SE finally.

Even Anambra governor Obiano isn't supporting Peter Obi, an Anambra citizen so what are you saying. Anambra isn't even united behind there own son. Charity begins at home

All the PDP eastern governors were in the meeting and didn't support obi candidacy

I see it is the attitude of Anambra people to lump all the problem of Igbo people as Ebonyi fault
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by walefresh3(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2018
u want make we spoir dis unaa three ba ? take time and watch your speech. ode yamiri. oloripelbe.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Ebonyi can't do nothing...I mean nothing.

U can vote hausa fulani coz is obvious u guys are not igbos in all ramifications. A state that has over 60% Muslims can never be an igbo state.

So voting ur hausa fulani brothers is not new to us igbos.

You are just an illiterate spare part selling OSU from Anambra.

Under Obasanjo, Ebonyi occupied the Senate Presidency, the highest occupied political post by an Igbo man in that regime

Under Goodluck, Ebonyi occupied the SGF, the highest occupied political post by an Igbo man in that regime
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Even Anambra governor Obiano isn't supporting Peter Obi, an Anambra citizen so what are you saying. Anambra isn't even united behind there own son. Charity begins at home

All the PDP eastern governors were in the meeting

I see it is the attitude of Anambra people to lump all the problem of Igbo people as Ebonyi fault

Obiano has already been deflated and he knows that and is on surest term he is already doing the needful by keeping mute...

Ekweremmmadu has congratulated obi.

Chidoka has visited obi same as obazee.
Anambra pdp has endorsed obi same as ohanaeze.

Even sw elders olabode Georgee has endorsed obi.

But is clear that umahi and his people are still pained by continous release of his divisive statement. But the truth is nobody is stopping ebonyians from voting buhari and umahi for mobilising for Buhari since that is where their heart, body and soul lies mana agbachaa oso, aguo mile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

[s]You are just an illiterate spare part selling OSU from Anambra.

Under Obasanjo, Ebonyi occupied the Senate Presidency, the highest occupied political post by an Igbo man in that regime

Under Goodluck, Ebonyi occupied the SGF, the highest occupied political post by an Igbo man in that regime
[/s]

Am not here to measure dick biko......infact ebonyi occupies all positions I hope u OK by now.

What an assertion of gigantic pro-bush.

No diick measuring

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

[s]You are just an illiterate spare part selling OSU from Anambra.

[/s]

Am not here to measure dick biko......infact ebonyi occupies all positions I hope u OK by now.

No diick measuring but ebonyi is free to support whosoever they want to...dats all.

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Obiano has already been deflated and he knows that and is on surest term he is already doing the needful by keeping mute...

Ekweremmmadu has congratulated obi.

Chidoka has visited obi same as obazee.
Anambra pdp has endorsed obi same as ohanaeze.

Even sw elders olabode Georgee has endorsed obi.

But is clear that umahi and his people are still pained by continous release of his divisive statement. But the truth is nobody is stopping ebonyians from voting buhari and umahi for mobilising for Buhari since that is where their heart, body and soul lies mana agbachaa oso, aguo mile.

Umahi said he talked to Obi, (who is his good friend) after the declaration by the south east governors was made. He said he has nothing against obi but he condemned the process with which it was made. If Hausa man installed Peter Obi for us as our candidate, then what is the difference between Peter Obi and Rochas Okorocha.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

No diick measuring but ebonyi is free to support whosoever they want to...dats all.

I'm not measuring dvck with everybody. Igbo fvckd up by publicly rejecting Obi's candidacy. But to put all the blame on Ebonyi and Umahi without blaming Obiano, Obaze, Chidoka, Una, Anambra; Ekweremadu, Ugwanyi; Enugu, Ikpeazu, Abia is wrong
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by oneast: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2018
"The governor also expressed displeasure on the imbalance in the initial five man shortlist for the VP candidacy which had no person from Imo and Ebonyi State on it."

How will they include Ebonyi in the list when there's no one with any form of Western education in Ebonyi state, when all of them are all over Nigeria hawking gala.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Lolzzzzzz

I wonder who make them the capital of se coz the last time I checked obiano hardly attend any meetings in enugu.
SE has 5 states and if one decides not to attend, he is highly inconsequential, or his failure to attend does it stop decision making for the zone, mbanu, he is highly inconsequential and a nobody in SE affairs..get it into your skull

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
oneast:
Ebonyi people are 3rd class inferior Igbos from Taraba. They are not regarded in Igbo land

Oga I'm from Ebonyi South, old Afikpo province of Abia state.

Ebonyi south home of Akanu Ibiam and Uche Azikiwe (wife of Nnamdi Azikiwe, first first lady of Nigeria)

Ebonyi south home of all the Ebonyi people making Igbo proud from Tekno to Jude Nkama (the first black judge of New Jersey) to Anyim Pius Anyim to Patoranking to Aja Nwachukwu

I don't need a spare part selling OSU from Anambra to tell me my worth. Spare it for Abakaliki people
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

i wonder when Ebonyi people came out to tell u that they are aginst obi or was it only umahi that opposed him, if u can be sincere to yourself u will understand that they have been a reduction in momentum since SE leaders rejected not been consulted and not like they do not like OBI..Anambra has 1.8m registered voters, Enugu has 1.6m and Ebonyi 1.4m.....Anambra alone can not make obi vpresident

i doubt if Atiku would even win Buhari anyway
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

i wonder when Ebonyi people came out to tell u that they are aginst obi or was it only umahi that opposed him, if u can be sincere to yourself u will understand that they have been a reduction in momentum since SE leaders rejected not been consulted and not like they do not like OBI..Anambra has 1.8m registered voters, Enugu has 1.6m and Ebonyi 1.4m.....Anambra alone can not make obi vpresident

i doubt if Atiku would even win Buhari anyway

You dey mind that one. Let them go and ask their governor of Anambra, Obiano why he isn't supporting Peter Obi too before talking to my governor. Charity begins at home
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2018
oneast:
"The governor also expressed displeasure on the imbalance in the initial five man shortlist for the VP candidacy which had no person from Imo and Ebonyi State on it."

you guys have started again..u do not know politics, leave Ebonyi ppl alone una no go here, u go dey insult them now and ye expect their support, not only their gov talked as the ring leader is even Ekweremadu
this is politics of destruction u are playing, a house divided against itself can not stand
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by LLobiorah: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Most times I wonder whether the white man's education really suits us, coz is obvious that most of y'all typing your gibberish reason from your behind. Umahi has made his speech, which most of y'all are against; but why lumping and criticising a whole state coz of one man??
I would have tagged the yorubas as the purveyors of this wicked onslaught on the Ebonyians, but from all indications 'it's my own kind that's doing all the killing here', in 2pac shakur's voice. Igbos keep disgracing yourself, keep hating on one particular state.

And by the way, why is it only the anambras that are attacking ebonyi self?? The last time I checked, umahi mentioned Abia and Enugu as the selected states for VP, but why anambra carry am for head??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.