Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (42591 Views)

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
As for you nwa Igala-Anambra, Ebonyi issue will one day eliminate you.
Maybe Ebonyi person rape ur mother.

How far ur sokoto wife??
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
The real Anambra people I know don't carry hatred for head like gala, it is the 'never do well' like you and your likes keep harboring and keeping a dark side in ur heart.
Yes, I earn my living here, any problem with that?
Most Anambra people full Ebonyi state as well.

None of my business but tell ur brodas to stop discriminating with his fellow ebonyians.

Is not healthy at all.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Osita Chidoka who attended and revealed the outcome of the meeting while calling himself an 'Igbo leader' is from Bauchi state right?

Campaign of calumny against chidoka.

Even. Chidoka visited obi and congratulated him.

Umahi and his co are cursed.

Liars everywhere.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
guy wake up. Ebonyi people don catch up since that's why most of you are pained cos you don see where to carry maid or nwaboy again cos all of them are engaged.
I don't understand what you mean by Ebonyi people bearing grudges?

Catch up fire?

Two of our house maid na from ebonyi and the last a boy was brought few weeks ago.

Even simple English he can't speak...well....english dey hard am...but atleast he can write and hear.na one igbo wey I no dey hear...na wetin the guy dey speak...

But Las Las dey guy dey work and is obedient I mean cool.
Currently in primary five

Make una try to dey send una children to school.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mandeyy:
Bro, stop insulting your bro. I live in Abakaliki, but i'm from Anambra, Anambra Central (Idemili North LGA) precisely. I detest Umahi's utterance about Peter Obi. This is cos nobody from Ebonyi State can match Peter Obi's pedigree. Obi is a man of the people, very humble and honest. However, Ebonyi doesn't fight Anambra. Our attitude towards them caused it. I was born and brought up in Abakaliki, and attended UNIZIK. Do you know that they hate Ebonyians seriously? They don't want to hear anything about Ebonyi State. Ignore the lie they always tell people that an Abakaliki man is brainless. It's not true. Poverty and neglect they experienced when in Anambra and Enugu made them dislike some Anambra people. You know that poverty can make a person reason awkwardly. But if you see an Ebonyi man now, the difference is very clear. They're now brainy, sensible, exposed unlike before. They have always been brainy, but poverty masked it before. Every civilization started like that. Some were civilized before others. Afterall, the Whites looked at us (Blacks) as brainless and senseless human beings, even till today. We are worth nothing to them even though we (blacks) have got some education.

The change of Abakaliki Street to Club Street is not good. Afterall, most of the streets in Abakaliki were named after Anambra people. Abakaliki Street seems to be the only street bearing Ebonyi name in the whole of Awka, if not Anambra entirely.

Concerning Nigercem, it was owned by five South Eastern States before. In fact, Ojukwu's father lived his last days at Nigercem, Nkalagu, and even died there. The issue there is that the other 4 states abandoned it later. In fact, they disowned it. Initially, Ibeto was allowed to start operations there, but he mismanaged everything. He and Ebonyi State Govt went to court. So, don't say what you don't know.

Ebonyi State is better than Anambra in welcoming strangers. Ebonyi people don't discriminate unlike our Anambra people who like to insult Abakaliki and Nsukka people as if they're the most sensible and intelligent of all people. You even exhibited it here. Ebonyi State has had 3 anambra people as comissioners and special advisers, one Imo person as a member, Ebonyi State House of Assembly, plus other lesser positions. Even in this Umahi administration, An Anambra man is a commissioner. My cousin was made a commissioner for Commerce and Industry. He was later made commissioner for Information during Elechi administration. He was handling the two portfolios concurrently towards the twilight of Elechi Administration. He would have continued with Umahi, but he had a problem with Umahi due to the fact that he's an Elechi man. We're from Anambra as i said earlier. Ebonyi people are good. Bad and greedy people are everywhere.

Oga stop this screwed analysis

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
Thanks very much. You just ended this topic.

Imagine coz the lies suit ur style.

He is just living in ebonyi...forget the rest of his write-up.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
I still don't know where you are getting ur own info from. Most of the things you said here are not true, most you tell lies to appear strong?

His analysis is far more acceptable than the other.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
It seems you don't know what development is all about.
A place you can not breath a fresh and full of Crack roads.
Oga the Anambra soil is bleeding.
If you can understand me.

Na deportation go end am.

If u know u know.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Valwarren: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Reading through this man's statement, he is not Making any sense.
And am quite sure that he has a hidden agenda.
Someone that once said that he will support the second tenure of BUBU.
Who is he to talk for the Igbos?
Can he ever in his life time match the credentials of Mr Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by senatordave1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Igbos has gain economically in Buhari Government than any other Government.

1. An igbo man is manufacturing and supplying military arm trucks(Innoson motors).

2. After 58yrs military boots are been manufactured in Aba.

3. For the first time after 58yrs Arara market in Aba has 24hrs electricity to boost their production.

4. For the first time after 58yrs Abakiliki Rice is been sold in supermarkets like Shoprites and many more shops.

5. Buhari has made Igbos importers transactions with China easy with the Naira deal with yarn.

6. Buhari has constructed more roads in igbo land than any other government.

7. 2nd Niger bridge is on going by Buhari.

8. Buhari reelection 2019 will produce an igbo Senate President in the 9th Assembly.

9. Only Buhari reelection 2019 will guarantee igbo Presidency 2023.

10. Buhari is more of bless to Igbos than a curse.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:
[s]Igbos has gain economically in Buhari Government than any other Government.

1. An igbo man is manufacturing and supplying military arm trucks(Innoson motors).

2. After 58yrs military boots are been manufactured in Aba.

3. For the first time after 58yrs Arara market in Aba has 24hrs electricity to boost their production.

4. For the first time after 58yrs Abakiliki Rice is been sold in supermarkets like Shoprites and many more shops.

5. Buhari has made Igbos importers transactions with China easy with the Naira deal with yarn.

6. Buhari has constructed more roads in igbo land than any other government.

7. 2nd Niger bridge is on going by Buhari.

8. Buhari reelection 2019 will produce an igbo Senate President in the 9th Assembly.

9. Only Buhari reelection 2019 will guarantee igbo Presidency 2023.

10. Buhari is more of bless to Igbos than a curse.[/s]

I can tell all insults but not a cross river man ( onye monwu) insulting igbos.

Open a thread and campaign and not here.

I wonder what a youth will be campaigning for a lifeless irredentist....an irredeemable on for that matter.

Constrain ur campaign in cross river and calabar and not for igbos.

What a lifeless write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:
Forget the long grammar. Ebonyi people are not Igbos.

At first, i had not wanted to reply to ur comment, cos it sounds stupid to a reasonable person. I was born and brought up in Abakaliki. My father came from Anambra and settled in Abakaliki as far back as 1950. We're from Oraukwu in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State. He never taught us that Ebonyi people are not Igbos. Rather, he made friends with them, respected them, bought many acres of land from them in 1961, owned a quarry industry, built a private secondary school (which was seized by East Central State), became very rich and employed them too, gave some of their children scholarships (cos all hands are not equal). Today, when you talk of Ebonyi State, you don't forget my father, even though some of those lands had been taken over by Ebonyi State Govt, all because we're from Anambra. But then it was Anambra's attitude towards them that caused it (which i thought that they should have forgiven them). I still condemn them for what they did to us and other Anambra people. That's human nature shaa, always bearing grudges, cos of their years in Anambra they experienced marginalization. But it's just few of them that haboured grudges against Anambra people. We have many wealthy Anambra people like Spera In Deo (the current Igwe of Adazi Enu), D.C. Nwiyi, Jesu Mba, Chima & Sons, Okpala Nzekwe, etc and Muoneke from Imo State. These people know that Ebonyi people are full blooded Igbos, and they also helped them.

It's just stupidity that's disturbing you if only what you know how to do is to insult your Ebonyi brothers. Igbos are one! I've been with them, made friends with them, went to primary and sec school with them. So, it's a lie that they're not Igbos. They don't resemble Hausas; they resemble real Igbo men that they are, have Igbo culture and tradition, and the same Igbo market days. They reason intelligibly. Maybe, you have not been to Ebonyi State.

I thank God that when you'll visit a White man's country, you'll experience racism. They'll call you a black monkey, good for nothing, brainless and beneath them. That's how they take us (the Blacks). Hope you'll be happy......? Why insult and denigrate you brother? Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by ThinkSmarter: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Ebonyi can't do nothing...I mean nothing.

U can vote hausa fulani coz is obvious u guys are not igbos in all ramifications. A state that has over 60% Muslims can never be an igbo state.

So voting ur hausa fulani brothers is not new to us igbos.
then brace up for the hausafulani cum yoruba controlled nigeria.
woe betide the so called christians that are full of hate, sentiments, discrimination, prejudices.
i rather identify myself with moslems with good heart than ur lots.
bunch of savages.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
then brace up for the hausafulani cum yoruba controlled nigeria.
woe betide the so called christians that are full of hate, sentiments, discrimination, prejudices.
i rather identify myself with moslems with good heart than ur lots.
bunch of savages.

Ebonyi is already a Muslim state so I wonder what else u want to identify with.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
madapcmod:

Some of your points are clear, but u lied when you said Anambra ppl hate Ebonyi. It is d other way round. Just go to mgbuka obosi spare parts market, majority of the traders there are from Ebonyi, go to Nnewi, the same thing. No body cares who you are in Anambra. 90℅ of Okada riders in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi were from Ebonyi before the ban. They have migrated to Keke now. We accomodate them but the inferiority complex they come with always push them to claim marginalized.

U lived in Ebonyi but came to Anambra to study, I know it's bc they placed embargo on Anambra indigenes from gaining admission in EBSU. Do you know the school fees for Anambra students in EBSU is triple of what Ebonyi students pay. In fact they are very insecure.

Regarding the Nigercem Nkalagu, did u know the effort Peter Obi made to settle Ibeto with Ebonyi state govt when dangote was monopolizing the market, the then Governor said he will rather give the site to Hausa man than Anambra man.

See, you can take a horse to stream but can't force him to drink. We want them to change their mentality, which is not that of an average Igbo man. We as igbos struggle hard no matter where we find ourselves but these ppl seem to have given up and will always blame Anambra for their woes, instead of Enugu that was d last state they were carved out from. I see jealousy as their problem
My bro, i preferred a federal university to a state university. That's why i attended UNIZIK. Then, there was no federal university in Ebonyi State like we have today which is AE-FUNAI.

As regards school fee, you should not fault Ebonyi State Govt. Even Anambra State University pays a higher school fee than EBSU. Ebonyi people are poor. So, the state govt subsidized their school fees. I don't see anything wrong in that. An Anambra indigene will pay up to N150,000 in ANSU and when he/she comes to EBSU and he/she is asked to pay N108,000 as school fee, he/she will start complaining why he/she is not allowed to pay the same school fee an Ebonyian pays. Is that not stupidity? In ANSU, it's N130,000 0r N150,000 but in EBSU it's N108,000 or N110,000 for the same course for a non-indigene, yet they grumble and call Ebonyi people names. You see why i said they hate Ebonyi people. I don't support nonsense! It's still the same school fee for every student, but if it's not subsidized for indigenes, most of them will drop out of school or will not attend university at all, because of poverty. Where has Ebonyi State Govt gone wrong in this?

The same way their indigenes trade freely in Anambra is still the same way our (Anambra) people trade freely in Ebonyi State. Every Igboland belongs to all.

Concerning Ibeto and Ebonyi State Govt, you don't know the full gist until you go to Nigercem, Nkalagu, and see things for yourself. Or you ask an insider to tell you the truth about the whole issue. Dr Sam Egwu can never discriminate against Anambra people cos he loves them and has got a lot of help from them in times past. Afterall, he gave JUKOK, a road construction company owned by an Umuoji man, road construction contracts during his tenure. I know so many Anambrarians who benefited from his administration. When Ibeto came on board, almost all the installations there were vandalized. That's why the state govt stopped him, and he then sued them to court. We should not stay afar and believe we know all that transpired there.

Again, if an Ebonyi man makes a little mistake like this, the way an Anambra man will insult him will make a reasonable person shudder. "Oburo onye Abakaliki, ndi ibelibe, ewu, nama, onye nzuzu", they'll say. So, the hatred is there. You cannot tell me that it's a lie. Even we who are Anambrarians, they insult us too when they hear we live in Abakaliki. At times, in ur absence, they'll mutter, "nwa bee anyi a na-eme ka ndi Ebonyi State." When i was in Awka, my brother failed to tell his friends he lives in Abakaliki cos of that. One Miss Ifeoma from Anambra, they said she behaves like Hausas just cos she was born and brought up in the North. "Ifeoma a na-eme nzuzu too much; o na-eme ka ndi awusa."

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by ThinkSmarter: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Mandeyy post=72168174] At first, i had not wanted to reply to ur comment, cos it sounds stupid to a reasonable person. I was born and brought up in Abakaliki. My father came from Anambra and settled in Abakaliki as far back as 1950. We're from Oraukwu in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State. He never taught us that Ebonyi people are not Igbos. Rather, he made friends with them, respected them, bought many acres of land from them in 1961, owned a quarry industry, built a private secondary school (which was seized by East Central State), became very rich and employed them too, gave some of their children scholarships (cos all hands are not equal). Today, when you talk of Ebonyi State, you don't forget my father, even though some of those lands had been taken over by Ebonyi State Govt, all because we're from Anambra. But then it was Anambra's attitude towards them that caused it(which i thought that they should have forgiven them
God bless u brother for your clarification, understanding and civility
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Any fools dat is against Peter Obi
The youth of that state should stone the person to death
This man has no bad record for 8 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RfNxY2dsTA

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mandeyy:
My bro, i preferred a federal university to a state university. That's why i attended UNIZIK. Then, there was no federal university in Ebonyi State like we have today which is AE-FUNAI.

As regards school fee, you should not fault Ebonyi State Govt. Even Anambra State University pays a higher school fee than EBSU. Ebonyi people are poor. So, the state govt subsidized their school fees. I don't see anything wrong in that. An Anambra indigene will pay up to N150,000 in ANSU and when he/she comes to EBSU and he/she is asked to pay N108,000 as school fee, he/she will start complaining why he/she is not allowed to pay the same school fee an Ebonyian pays. Is that not stupidity? In ANSU, it's N130,000 0r N150,000 but in EBSU it's N108,000 or N110,000 for the same course for a non-indigene, yet they grumble and call Ebonyi people names. You see why i said they hate Ebonyi people. I don't support nonsense! It's still the same school fee for every student, but if it's not subsidized for indigenes, most of them will drop out of school or will not attend university at all, because of poverty. Where has Ebonyi State Govt gone wrong in this?

The same way their indigenes trade freely in Anambra is still the same way our (Anambra) people trade freely in Ebonyi State. Every Igboland belongs to all.

Concerning Ibeto and Ebonyi State Govt, you don't know the full gist until you go to Nigercem, Nkalagu, and see things for yourself. Or you ask an insider to tell you the truth about the whole issue. Dr Sam Egwu can never discriminate against Anambra people cos he loves them and has got a lot of help from them in times past. Afterall, he gave JUKOK, a road construction company owned by an Umuoji man, road construction contracts during his tenure. I know so many Anambrarians who benefited from his administration. When Ibeto came on board, almost all the installations there were vandalized. That's why the state govt stopped him, and he then sued them to court. We should not stay afar and believe we know all that transpired there.

Again, if an Ebonyi man makes a little mistake like this, the way an Anambra man will insult him will make a reasonable person shudder. "Oburo onye Abakaliki, ndi ibelibe, ewu, nama, onye nzuzu", they'll say. So, the hatred is there. You cannot tell me that it's a lie. Even we who are Anambrarians, they insult us too when they hear we live in Abakaliki. At times, in ur absence, they'll mutter, "nwa bee anyi a na-eme ka ndi Ebonyi State." When i was in Awka, my brother failed to tell his friends he lives in Abakaliki cos of that. One Miss Ifeoma from Anambra, they said she behaves like Hausas just cos she was born and brought up in the North. "Ifeoma a na-eme nzuzu too much; o na-eme ka ndi awusa."

Oga why the hike in sch fees, is it not same education they are receiving.

Moreover is not must everybody will go to school. And is like that ebonyi u dey is confusing u...let those guys alone.

Finally they are not igbos and their cultures is not in any way related to igbo. Their language is not same as ours and that is not acceptable to us.

Their culture is related to hausas and borno of kanuri origin so is an aberation to say they are igbos or are u trying to question the wisdom of our forefathers......

Pls ebonnyians are not igbos.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Oga why the hike in sch fees, is it not same education they are receiving.

Moreover is not must everybody will go to school. And is like that ebonyi u dey is confusing u...let those guys alone.

I believe you're daft. You lacked reading comprehension. Go back and read again. I'm a full grown-up man; i hate to bandy words with you if you can't read and understand. For ur lack of reading comprehension, let me explain to you again: every state university increased its school fee. EBSU is no exception. My niece is in ANSU (now Odumegwu Ojukwu University), and her brother is in EBSU. I know how much her father spends in ANSU. It's far, far higher than that of EBSU. Ebonyi people are poor. Their state govt was magnanimous and decided to subsidize school fee for her indigenes. Why must it be a crime? If you don't like it, go back to your state university (if at all you're a university undergraduate, cos i believe you're a sec. school drop-out by ur shallow reasoning) where ur state govt doesn't subsidize for u. I'm not even sure you're from Anambra. You're claiming to be wise, but you're damn stupid, and irredeemably lost in hatred and wickedness. May God have mercy on you.

After my well articulated comment, and you're still daft by believing they're not Igbos, then i will need to get an axe and hammer, break ur skull, enter ur brain and implant wisdom in ur empty brain. I believe strongly you're not an Anambrarian cos you don't reason like one. And this will be the last time i will reply to ur comment, cos i'm too old for an inconsequential and baseless argument that debases God's creatures you're not even better than.

You said that it's not a must everybody must go to school. I believe you, cos ur grammatical construction and mental reasoning here say it all about you that you're not educated. You wrote poorly and reasoned like kids, if you truly you're an adult.

Look at Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas, they're watching us; they now realise we (Igbos) are not united. An Igbo man is an Igbo man whether he's from Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Imo or Abia. If you don't agree with me, go and hit transformer. It's not a must you will agree with me shaa. Chacha Eke, the actress you know very well is from Abakaliki, and got married in Anambra. Her husband belongs to my group of Anambrarians who doesn't debase human beings, who sees Igbos as one, who sees all God's creatures as wonderfully and fearfully made. I'm old enough to argue stupidly and to also insult, denigrate, and debase others. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by achi4u(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:

Ebonyi is already a Muslim state so I wonder what else u want to identify with.
@UgwuAghachi you are needed here.
Defend your Ebonyi south now.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by JeanBoKassa: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mandeyy:
I believe you're daft. You lacked reading comprehension. Go back and read again. I'm a full grown-up man; i hate to bandy words with you if you can't read and understand. For ur lack of reading comprehension, let me explain to you again: every state university increased its school fee. EBSU is no exception. My niece is in ANSU (now Odumegwu Ojukwu University), and her brother is in EBSU. I know how much her father spends in ANSU. It's far, far higher than that of EBSU. Ebonyi people are poor. Their state govt was magnanimous and decided to subsidize school fee for her indigenes. Why must it be a crime? If you don't like it, go back to your state university (if at all you're a university undergraduate, cos i believe you're a sec. school drop-out by ur shallow reasoning) where ur state govt doesn't subsidize for u. I'm not even sure you're from Anambra. You're claiming to be wise, but you're damn stupid, and irredeemably lost in hatred and wickedness. May God have mercy on you.

After my well articulated comment, and you're still daft by believing they're not Igbos, then i will need to get an axe and hammer, break ur skull, enter ur brain and implant wisdom in ur empty brain. I believe strongly you're not an Anambrarian cos you don't reason like one. And this will be the last time i will reply to ur comment, cos i'm too old for an inconsequential and baseless argument that debases God's creatures you're not even better than.

You said that it's not a must everybody must go to school. I believe you, cos ur grammatical construction and mental reasoning here say it all about you that you're not educated. You wrote poorly and reasoned like kids, if you truly you're an adult.

Look at Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas, they're watching us; they now realise we (Igbos) are not united. An Igbo man is an Igbo man whether he's from Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Imo or Abia. If you don't agree with me, go and hit transformer. It's not a must you will agree with me shaa. Chacha Eke, the actress you know very well is from Abakaliki, and got married in Anambra. Her husband belongs to my group of Anambrarians who doesn't debase human beings, who sees Igbos as one, who sees all God's creatures as wonderfully and fearfully made. I'm old enough to argue stupidly and to also insult, denigrate, and debase others. May God help you.

I pray God gives u the grace to reason out of ebonyi mental circle.

There is this saying that when u go Rome u behave like the Romans so that exactly what u doing coz no right thinking human being will accept such unverified waste from u.

If ever u went to school, which I doubt coz u don't reasonn like a graduate and as an igbo man.

Adios.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by achi4u(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thanks once again @Mandeyy.
Peace must be to the men of goodwill. I don't have the power to curse my fellow creatures.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by FirstSon01: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Lalalalalala

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.