Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe (41246 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Boyooosa(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

What if we start from these Godfathers ?
do you think these things we write about them won’t get to them in one or two ways if we dare?
People like Obansanjo has been killing our future and if we don’t start fighting him and his likes at every chance, we ain’t going nowhere.. we must fight instead of being asskissers , no amount is too small to start a campaign
Sowore fought before he gets to that level but he/we are stuck again. That's the main issue.
Let's assume just 90% of us can see that these pple are all bad, we will cross the border but majority licks from them. So how do u stand to rehabilitate their mindsets when u are not offering a viable alternative to then, Nigeria is that bad!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WebSurfer(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Boyooosa:

Sowore fought before he gets to that level but he/we are stuck again. That's the main issue.
Let's assume just 90% of us can see that these pple are all bad, we will cross the border but majority licks from them. So how do u stand to rehabilitate their mindsets when u are not offering a viable alternative to then, Nigeria is that bad!
Brother the point is, if we don’t start speaking up, online or offline to the people around us, how do we gradually recover from the mess ?
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by dotcomnamename: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Unik3030:
u don't know d game pdp are trying to play with fayose case,they will use it to embarrass buhari cos he ignored babachir lawal,ganduje,oshiomole,amaechi,fashola n co n he wants to fight fayose.this will b d final straw that will break buhari back cos every one will mock his anti corruption bullshit now

Smh. How old are you please?
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Biafra is not a tribe. Mumu.

WebSurfer:

We must take tribalism out of this

If you are thinking that Biafra is a tribe. You must be very stupid. Then Nigeria is a zoo an animals kingdom with fact and figures created by lugard and his ashawo wife.

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by jclassiq(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
intruxive:
angry
never again shall we allow the most educated state in nigeria to be made a laughing stock and theater of comedy by a tout
Osun dodged a bullet, thank God.

God bless yorubaland hence forth with visionary leaders so that we can maintain our statue as envy of some people who keep trouping in with night buses and still wish evil on us despite saving them from hunger

Man aren't you so dumb!!!

Mr saver of the night bus people. why don't you save yourself and your family first. yeye
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
Fayose oooo

APC oooooo

PDP ooooooo

Atiku oooooo

Obasanjo ooooo

Tinubu oooooo

EFCC ooooooo

Saraki ooooo

Buhari oooooo

Politicians in PDP or APC ooo

ARE ALL THIEVES

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL, MENTALLY ENSLAVED, BRAIN DEAD AND FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATIONS

VOTE PDP,APC OUT AND STOP BEING STU-PID

May God bless you. This Has always been my position. Most Nigerians are deluded. If I have my way, I'll personally retire all holders of political offices, top civil servants and military brass hats and send the rotten ones to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by intruxive(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
jclassiq:

Man aren't you so dumb!!!

Mr saver of the night bus people. why don't you save yourself and your family first. yeye
If I bcom president I will ban night buses tongue
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by jclassiq(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
intruxive:
If I bcom president I will ban night buses tongue
good for you. but you need to become president first.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by intruxive(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
jclassiq:

good for you. but you need to become president first.
President of biafra grin
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Another Dasuki style detention in the offing but God will take control and disgrace Buhari out of power
God has no business doing with Nigeria otherwise all its politicians won't be anymore.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by victorypeace: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is the irony of life. One day Fayose was in govt house enjoying life to the fullest. Another day he is cooling in prison. The guy is a big Fool.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Boyooosa(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

Brother the point is, if we don’t start speaking up, online or offline to the people around us, how do we gradually recover from the mess ?
We are trying but the truth is, nothing can prevail over hardship outside hope. I dont know how to preach hope to the people around me as much as I dont have its grip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.