Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe (41242 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Iruobean(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
Fayose oooo

APC oooooo

PDP ooooooo

Atiku oooooo

Obasanjo ooooo

Tinubu oooooo

EFCC ooooooo

Saraki ooooo

Buhari oooooo

Politicians in PDP or APC ooo

ARE ALL THIEVES

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL, MENTALLY ENSLAVED, BRAIN DEAD AND FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATIONS

VOTE PDP,APC OUT AND STOP BEING STU-PID

You will make heaven for this truth you just said.

One alomo bitters for you.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by new2012: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2018
vedaxcool:

all his enemies must criminals worshiped by lazy yoots

Calm down.. The emotion you 'pour' into this is too much. Read what you wrote!
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by proprince(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Why is the fight against corruption selective for God sake?

What kind of Govt is this?

What happens to ganduje who was seen collecting bundle of dollars?

Is only PDP members that are being targeted.

Buhari is going out come 2019...
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
The scripted drama has just began begun ........More like a Dasuki treatment awaits him in a govt that disregards courts orders
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by hacunamatata: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2018
E no quocern u

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by gare(f): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Another Dasuki style detention in the offing but God will take control and disgrace Buhari out of power

They're free to investigate, interogate and if they have enough evidence they are free to charge him to court and if found guilty he is also free to go to jail.

But is it the same with APC members also mentioned in corruption cases, I don't think so. Lets not go too far by mentioning names like Tinubu and Amaechi, last start with those that served with PMB, his Chief of staff, Army chief, SFG, finance minister, governor of Kano state, PMB wife/aide and several others but has any of these guys mentioned above been brought in for questioning no and you tell me PMB is fighting corruption, I sympathize with PDP but I not a party to looting if anyone is found guilty let him pay the price and it should be the same with APC.

But one thing I want to state here is this people say the President's has integrity and is being feared by all because f his stand on corruption but people around him are stealing what does that say to you ? It means all this cry of integrity is all fake PMB is also corrupt, because if these are the only persons he can bring then he is one of them too.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Kenturkey048(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerians are always judgementally biased and sentimental..
a country where the government dont genuinely uses its operational tool but to witch hunt its opponent people see nothing bad in dat..
i dont know if in nigeria we dont just have sense to think,or dont just like saying the truth.
i think we will move together as a coutry when we stop this afonja,ipob,and zombi bullshit and focus more on collectively building the nation.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by omokab: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2018
nero2face:
We're not surprised, EFCC wants to slaughter FAYOSE as a sacrificial lamb, all bcuz he antagonized Buhari's government, we don't condone corruption, but the corruption fight in my country is a mere slang, they use it as a pay back to the political enemies... After ATIKULATING this country, we'll see the evil side of APC government... Evil group
good . your comment. Is clear. After atikulooting the country you will be free of prosection because you are planning for your professional looter to govern this country dry from savings this government has saved. You plan will never work. If you like continiuing looking for support on nairaland so that your people will be klicking likes for you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Armstrong34(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2018
and where àre the likes of Tinubu,Rotimi Amaechi,Okorocha,Obanikoro

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by nwadyke2001(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2018
All should be forgiven when PDP win general election
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by ozodigboo(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2018
MARKone:
I used to like this man, but he talks a lot. If EFCC has a case against him, he should be tried accordingly, all this is gra gra shouldn't deter the commission from doing it's Job. These Mofos have plundered this country long enough.
which job are they doing ?
why wasn't babachir lawal investigated ?
what happened to Maina and pension funds ?
Orji uzor kalu was sent a letter by efcc.....immediately he joined APC his file was closed.
what happened to the $43m found in ikoyi.
where did Aisha Buhari get N2.5b that her aide stole ?
abeg make una go siddon
corruption fight my foot
na una follow dey spoil this country

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Hoodbilonia: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2018
dansuki aint out
kanu still trapped
expect fayose out in 2023
arbitrary detention
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Hoodbilonia: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2018
dansuki aint out
kanu still trapped
expect fayose out in 2023
arbitrary detentionb
hahahahaha
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by abbeyfel: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2018
While Musiliu Obanikoro who fascilitated the said payment to Fayose is presently dinning with this APC govt! Fighting corruption indeed!!!
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by zomby(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2018
EFCC Detains Fayose...Simply the right thing to do.

Message to all the upcoming politicians: Nigeria is no longer going to be anyone’s personal ATM. If you have nothing to offer, please lay off and allow those that are blessed with leadership skills to be discovered to lead this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by nero2face: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

Do you guys even have sense at all
u won't know if we have since bcuz ur brain is empty already, pliz am not ur kind of person...
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by emmykey0128(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
When is efcc detaining the chief distributor, musiliu obanikoro, babachier lawal the grass cutter, what about buratai mansion saga in dubai,who reinstated Daura? Infact where is he right now?
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by tyinfinity: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
I don't know why brain of biafran is turned upside down which make their reasoning shallow and embarrasing.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Victor08032(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Ngige
Fayemi
Rotimi Amechi
Kemi Adeosun
Fashola
and others are they not need to investigate by EFCC??
IDIOT PMB, EFCC

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by nero2face: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
omokab:
good . your comment. Is clear. After atikulooting the country you will be free of prosection because you are planning for your professional looter to govern this country dry from savings this government has saved. You plan will never work. If you like continiuing looking for support on nairaland so that your people will be klicking likes for you.
I've come to realize that Buhari's supporters are of three categories,
...1- the lazy ones that believe every wealthy man is a corrupt man,
...2- the religious/tribal fanatics who feels "he's our own"
...3- the illiterate ones who don't even know de rudiments of good governance
...but my biggest problem is that this my fellow compatriot here is in all these three categories... QED

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by eneyoduke(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
All am saying is that Buhari has finished fighting corruption..He should step aside let Atiku fight poverty unemployment

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by GodblessNig247(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2018
ejimatic:
As long as we describe any step to mske public office holders ask questions on stealing snd looting of public fund as political Nigeria will remain as it is.The thieves will be richer while the masses will be poorer.Let him answer questions .Let put sentiments apart.Corrupt pokiticians are killing our country every day

My problem is the so called fight against corruption is selective. I don't believe in this Government again. What happened to Maina and the rest. Let's tell ourselves the truth
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Amdoyin(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Another Dasuki style detention in the offing but God will take control and disgrace Buhari out of power
may God help us, all I know is that Still Atiku is not a better option.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Boyooosa(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
Fayose oooo

APC oooooo

PDP ooooooo

Atiku oooooo

Obasanjo ooooo

Tinubu oooooo

EFCC ooooooo

Saraki ooooo

Buhari oooooo

Politicians in PDP or APC ooo

ARE ALL THIEVES

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL, MENTALLY ENSLAVED, BRAIN DEAD AND FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATIONS

VOTE PDP,APC OUT AND STOP BEING STU-PID
And who to replace them? Any replacement in mind...
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by oruma19: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Yoruba ronu! Before ur very eyes a fulani man wants to intimidate ur brother and kill him because he criticizes the president of the country... I donnot expect yoruba peoole to allow this. U people are way too educated and wise to allow this nonsense. If the man stole, let him be taken to court and not all this drama. Buhari will die like Abacha. Let him detain all the loiters in APC. where is Babachir lawal, mainagate etc
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by IamAtikulate: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Yorubas have suffered humiliation in the hands of Buhari more than the 5%. Believe it or not, if Fayose is an Igbo man EFCC would never dare treat him like they treated Fayose. We hate Rochas, but we would still fight for him in public and deal with him inside. We fight for our own.

EFCC would continue to bark where Innson is, if Ndi Igbo didn't fight for that Vanguard Editorial Chairman, he would have resigned by now, when EFCC tried the nonsense they did with Saraki on Ekweremmadu, it was Ohaneze that issued a statement immediately, when Abaribe was detained by DSS Ndi Igbo rose up against them, when Nnamdi Kanu was detained, we shut down the country, touch Peter Obi today and Nigeria might enter into another civil unrest.

Touch Buhari or Jonathan and this country would never remain the same, but when Buhari made moves against OBJ it were the yorubas that were shouting crucify him, crucify him.

Fayose might have stolen, but he is not a bigger thief than others, but the others are parading themselves as saints because their people protected them.

When Yorubas rose against Stella Odua, we protected her and she is a Senator now and till now, EFCC have come near her, but in Kemi were the Yorubas that crucified her. Where is she now? Under the bed hiding.

When Buhari was dealing with Tinubu, he used Yorubas and Buhari almost retired Tinubu until he remembered he would need him for 2019. But did yorubas fight for him? No!

Where is Daura that committed treason? Where is Maina? Where is Lawal Bashir?

But where are Kemi and Oke?

Yorubas should at least learn how to fight for their own. Betrayal to please the caliphate wouldn't take them anywhere.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by wolexy14(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Lere is a bitch.....how u wan communicate with am before for inside efcc when phones are always collected at the gate .what is this lere up to sef .even me wey go represent pesin for efcc sef know say dem go collect phones and no one can reach u until the questioning is done.oga lere u r a p.....y.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
arsenalLUVA:

Why haven't they slaughtered FFK?

U dey mind am, free mb is working for him...
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by deolu2000(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2018
That Fayose defied the odds and submitted himself to EFCC is lesson to be learnt by all. He is willing to be investigated and possibly tried, I hope all the APC chieftains and cohorts will take a cue from the act by Fayose and allow the law to take it full course. Also, EFCC should be a prosecutor and not a judge in their own case. Nigerians are watching with rapt attention.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by hush15: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:
Oh Ye Innocents! Fear not for only the sinners shall have questions to ask. Thou shall know that runneth mouth shall not save thou from accountability. Retribution is there waiting for thou
Every sensible person knows that Fayose's case is truly genuine, he has lots of questions to answer that he can't be allowed to return home.

He thought he will deceive people by claiming he is being witch-hunt for criticising Buhari but everyone knows that he surely has lots of skeletons in his iron-steel cupboard.

Please EFCC, grab him by his BALLS like in the image below so that we'll see how strong Peter The Rock is

if thats what you think, i hope you experience the same feat so you will be judged by same measure. Already judging a man guilty because you have different opinion to his. thats so APC, when its not like you governed ekiti together...
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Splasshhh(f): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.